• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Lamperouge Lamperouge had a good lengthy visit on Xenoblade 1 and 2 this evening.

Don't when was the last time you played 2 but has the cutscenes always looked very blurry? Played it in docked and doesn't look as great. And my mind is starting to cringe a bit at the game which is sending alarms in my head.

Anyone here a cat person?
I've had a bad experience with them and been scratched to hell but I like them.

Far more a dog person.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So Lamperouge Lamperouge had a good lengthy visit on Xenoblade 1 and 2 this evening.

Don't when was the last time you played 2 but has the cutscenes always looked very blurry? Played it in docked and doesn't look as great. And my mind is starting to cringe a bit at the game which is sending alarms in my head.
Oh, I've been playing it a bit since the reveal. Mostly side stuff and minmaxing Blades, though.

I've never really noticed the cutscenes being that blurry in docked but it's also been a minute since I played through the story.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh, I've been playing it a bit since the reveal. Mostly side stuff and minmaxing Blades, though.

I've never really noticed the cutscenes being that blurry in docked but it's also been a minute since I played through the story.
Even in-game it still looks off but I've kinda got no reason to go back to it since I've max levelled, explored every nook and cranny and got all the Rare Blades.

Still, the game is nothing short of amazing sometimes and the world design, music and cutscene direction is one of the best of the industry. However last time since I've played about a year ago I've picked up a lot more Japanese so the translations aren't a bit more direct as I would have liked.

And a lot of people are correct, the English voice direction was terrible but the localised script was brilliant in some ways.

Still one of my favourite games on the system but does feel a bit more off now.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Even in-game it still looks off but I've kinda got no reason to go back to it since I've max levelled, explored every nook and cranny and got all the Rare Blades.

Still, the game is nothing short of amazing sometimes and the world design, music and cutscene direction is one of the best of the industry. However last time since I've played about a year ago I've picked up a lot more Japanese so the translations aren't a bit more direct as I would have liked.

And a lot of people are correct, the English voice direction was terrible but the localised script was brilliant in some ways.

Still one of my favourite games on the system but does feel a bit more off now.
The ENG script paired with JPN voices has always bothered me a bit too. I'm admittedly not the most knowledgeable about the latter language but even I can tell that the script with what's actually being said is way off sometimes, especially with character names and locations.

Still not too keen on touching the dub so I just bear with that annoyance.

D

Deleted member

My new headphones got here today which is pretty cool

my old earbuds I was using for this computer broke and this computer also doesn't have a bluetooth driver which is dumb af

D

Deleted member

That's cool that there are this many cat people here.

However, I am a dog guy. That said, my first pet was a black cat. I loved him, but he only loved my mom because he hissed at everyone else.

He warmed up near the end of his life though... I miss him.
Yeah, the cats I had as a kid were some of my favorite pets.

Unfortunately one died of cancer, another was a stray that we had to let go in the middle of winter(although we did see her a few more times before we left) and the last just straight up starved herself to death for some reason.

D

Deleted member

I’ve still never had a pet.

Sucks.
The thing about pets is most pets are very high maintenance. I can’t even sleep in anymore cause I have to wake the birds up at 7, clean their water, feed the dogs, give the birds new food, and then get ready for school, in that order.

If you can handle it though it’s a very fun experience, knowing you have a little buddy who trusts you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
This ****ing Sandslash in my Yellow run, still decimating everything while everyone else actually has to put up a fight lol

D

Deleted member

I’ve started playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth again and damn, having 3 PlatinumNumemons with 3 Tactical USBs each makes grinding ridiculously easy lmao

I’m still in chapter 9 mind you, and already have 4 Royal Knights and various other Mega level Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom