• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We knew Banjo thanks to Shinobi like a week before E3, he's the only credible source that leaked Banjo. If anyone else claims to have known Banjo before that, they're full of ****.

Regardless, I don't put stock in glitch theory. Bayonetta and Daisy both had glitches associated with them, and the characters that followed were Sephiroth and P/M respectively... I think you can see that Bayonetta and Sephiroth, or Daisy and Pyra/Mythra, share nothing in common. Like, the only thing Daisy and P/M have in common is "They're women".... and not even remotely similar in size or shape to Daisy. And Bayo with Sephiroth....? There's nothing, those 2 are as different as it gets.

Ya need to stop buying into stuff soo easily, my friend. When PracticalBrush, and people I talk to occasionally, flat out say "We can't get Smash news, it's wayyy too lock and key", then Nintendo is holding their cards to their chest hard this round.
Banjo was leaked and teased by Jon Gamexplain months ahead of time before he ultimately hinted at it on reset era. Which we know for a fact Jon had sources then because he literally “predicted” the entire direct that had every final fantasy and Kirby epic yarn.

Also you could argue otherwise but I genuinely believe PapaGenos when he kept saying Banjo, he had received and proven that the guy that contacted him did intend work for Microsoft, and his discord has had a few leakers like plant, and I forgot the name of the other person. Sohe definitely has connections to small things here and there. Obviously like anyone else, most of what he hears is probably false but not everything.

So I don’t think Banjo was that hidden. There was a lot going for him before his reveal but in leaks and speculation. Of course you can still believe these people had no sources butam pretty confident they did.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway I just got this in the mail:

It’s pretty nice! I wanted to pick up something from the anniversary collection but the jacket was the only thing I really liked.

Side Note: the new uploader is pretty pointless imo. Anytime I’ve tried posting an image lately it never lets me and it takes like 3 crops to which ruins most pictures. I guess it helps reduce lag but it’s not that practical

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just got a humble bundle ad that advertised Steve and alex in smash.

What a deal lmao.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was looking up SCP stuff on etsy and it's funny you get a lot of Trevor Henderson's stuff. In fact, mostly his stuff

D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 11.29.50 AM.png

holy **** these spiked hard
Good thing I didn't sell my copy when it was like $3 lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's rockin', man. Your style is incredible and super expressive.

Speakin' of art, my brother, kind soul he is, traded with me and took his old Microsoft Surface back and gave me his super nice iPad, which means I have access to ProCreate and all the fancy stuff it offers now. I'm pretty hyped to start workin' on projects again now that I've settled into my work schedule.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just finished watching The Devil is a Part Timer again and I really, really still love the show. Could probably watch 100 episodes of slice of life with those characters as the chemistry between all six is amazing.

Shame how two episodes kinda sucked.

Oh damn dude. That's amazing.

I need to get into writing again. Still the ideas but not the motivation.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Am I the only one who does not really care too much at recognition or fame? I mean I could go down the road of explaining but that leads to nihilism and all that.

I mean I'm the person hoping to become a writer but at the same time, I'm kinda content. As long as I get some peaceful days.
Im useless if I dont do something im known for. There isnt anything worse then trying to be good at something to get SOME reconition but no one does and ignores you. At that point, I might as well be dead because im sure as hell not usefull alive

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Im useless if I dont do something im known for. There isnt anything worse then trying to be good at something to get SOME reconition but no one does and ignores you. At that point, I might as well be dead because im sure as hell not usefull alive
I do agree good work should get some sort of recognition.

But I also think it's pretty important you enjoy the act of doing it first, before you think of what peoples will think of it.

That, and while I don't always see it or give feedback for various reasons (I do try to give a like when I can), the stuff you post here is pretty nice imo. I especially liked when you did background art, feel like we could use more of those here. The AC pics you post are also pretty charming from what I seen. Even if I don't play the game myself.

D

Deleted member

I understand where you’re coming from, I know the feeling of being ignored all too well. At the same time though, you’re your own worst critic. I personally though the stuff you posted was very good. As they say, practice makes perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'll probably post some photography I've done in games recently later. Took a jab at Gran Turismo Sport for it and one I'm pretty proud of. And more from Ghost of Tsushima.
Don't know what people think of them but I can't really do proper photography for a while. A camera is below the likes of a bike, driving lessons and PS5.

As for writing.................I'm not trusting on sharing it out in the open here.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got the Goldfish Trophy in Terraria.

I didn't even know that was a thing.

Understand this; I've done this Angler kid thing before with different characters. I have around 800+ hours in this game, and I'm damn sure a good number of hours are because of this Angler Kid.

This character I'm playing right now has got to be the most unlucky character. So unlucky, I got an item I didn't even know exists!

1.4 can't come sooner. You can rest in beds and speed up time. Which would be seriously nice to have right about now.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Untitled.jpg

Okay, it had to be deliberate that the cowboy artwork looks like Anime Woody now.

In other news, after taking this screenshot my game crashed and I can't start it again. They are punishing me for knowing the truth.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just got the Goldfish Trophy in Terraria.

I didn't even know that was a thing.

Understand this; I've done this Angler kid thing before with different characters. I have around 800+ hours in this game, and I'm damn sure a good number of hours are because of this Angler Kid.

This character I'm playing right now has got to be the most unlucky character. So unlucky, I got an item I didn't even know exists!

1.4 can't come sooner. You can rest in beds and speed up time. Which would be seriously nice to have right about now.
I normaly let npcs die during blood moons, eclipses or prirates when I get sick of their **** to vent. Kick them out, block off my doors with dirt and go "yall hear somthin?"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I figured you’d sense a new presence in the force and come to check it out. Tagging would be superfluous :nifty:

I didn’t forget or anything
Eh, it happen. (I'm no better at time when it come to tag lol)

Just know for next time, I like to be tag too, not just for XB2 art stuff, but whenener you post arts in general. You do some grrrrrrreat drawing, and I feel it be a shame if I miss it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom