• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
No no no. Holo Toxicroak card... and I got this one: (And Croagunk.. my Chaos Control deck ftw... needs more Psychic though)

Seriously I've got:

Dark/Tyranitar
Fight/ Hariyama(sp), Lucario, Onix, Toxicroak, and Ttar prevos
Psychic/ Metang(need gross), Mismaigus(sp), Wobbbufet(sp..god)

Need Metagross Psychic and Crobat line...

Anyways, the card:

Also got the Suicune part of the Raikou and Suicune legend. Made over 1000 dollars this month with me and my gf XD we went crazy.

TFS

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to smashboards but I've been lurking here for quite a while. Good to finally start posting :D

TFS

Smash Rookie
Nah, I just meant that if I were to become controversial at all I thought it would at least take a while.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Genosect is actually really cool. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems reminiscent of something you'd find in Yu-Gi-Oh or the like.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
i just want to see genosect vs mewtwo it would be the coolest thing since ash battling gary in the johto region or if that dosent count then ill go with the time ash died and came back to life haha because i hate ash XD but yeah it would become the most epic thing in pokemon to date and besides ash's more... kid friendly appearence i like everything they are doing to pokemon for the 5th gen i think of it as a new start and i wanna see it end with mewtwo vs genosect battling to the end

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
i just want to see genosect vs mewtwo it would be the coolest thing since ash battling gary in the johto region or if that dosent count then ill go with the time ash died and came back to life haha because i hate ash XD but yeah it would become the most epic thing in pokemon to date and besides ash's more... kid friendly appearence i like everything they are doing to pokemon for the 5th gen i think of it as a new start and i wanna see it end with mewtwo vs genosect battling to the end
See this?
→.
It is a period, learn to use it.

....I still think Genosect is a cool guy Though ^^

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
i dont see why everyone hates on me for not acting like im writing a book i mean if you can read a word you should be able to read my posts i dont understand why its such a big deal to use puncuation and all that im not a A+ student and i hate using it because it takes up to much time to figure out where all the other buttons are...

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
i dont see why everyone hates on me for not acting like im writing a book i mean if you can read a word you should be able to read my posts i dont understand why its such a big deal to use puncuation and all that im not a A+ student and i hate using it because it takes up to much time to figure out where all the other buttons are...
Use periods → get taken seriously

Its the internet bro, new people get picked on. Welcome to the interwebz I guess >.>

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Oh, people certainly understand, it's just a lot more difficult to read without any paragraph or sentence breaks.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
More people consider period-less sentences closer to SPAM than the ones that are correcting an entire post of grammatical errors.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
anyways i think
gen 5 water=piplup
gen 5 grass=charmander
gen 5 fire=chicarita

i mean they all have something in common and all of the new pokemon are like remakes of the old ones remade to make gen 5 feel more like previous games... heck we even got a new zubat

Smugleaf

Smash Cadet
anyways i think
gen 5 water=piplup
gen 5 grass=charmander
gen 5 fire=chicarita

i mean they all have something in common and all of the new pokemon are like remakes of the old ones remade to make gen 5 feel more like previous games... heck we even got a new zubat
Don't say you don't know where the other keys are when you used three periods right there to create an ellipses.

Gen 5 was supposed to be a new beginning, with it being based on the geography of the headquarters of Nintendo of America while the other regions were based on Japan. So they were allowed to reuse the animals that were the basis of other pokes, which is also why only Isshu pokes are in Isshu, and not Pikachu or something.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I love how Nintendo cracked down on the usual sites, most of seribi's pics are broken now.
Some people are saying that it was a troll sending the emails. It can't really be proven either way, though.

More people consider period-less sentences closer to SPAM than the ones that are correcting an entire post of grammatical errors.
I'd like to point out there are situations where a sentence without ending punctuation might translate a certain emotion or mood better.

Also, just watched Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva, great movie. Man, the series is so sad...

M.K

Level 55
We have a Black and White thread. Please use that thread for Black and White discussion and this thread for other discussion. It just helps sort the discussion based on topic.

Posts that are excessively in the wrong place may warrant infractions, just a heads up. Not too strict in this thread, but the B/W thread is always at the top of the board.

:)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Level 5 has recently stated that they wish to release a Professor Layton movie every winter, and that they are already producing the next movie, with the working title, Professor Layton and the Second Movie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

XACE-K

Smash Master
Have any threads from the PC been completely removed? I know the old B/W thread was removed and it made my post count go down but today I see it has gone lower. It was 3998 the last time I was online & posted and now its 3992.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
They probably closed and moved the old threads.

From what I know, mods are only allowed to delete threads as a be-all-end all last option to get rid of an intense clutter or something. I'm pretty sure mods can get in pretty big trouble for deleting a thread for no reason.

Of which deletion has cost me 400 posts. Either that or it's in a postcountless archive.

Either way, it needs to be fixed, or I'm going to be hunting for the mod that's responsible for this...

And really, since Chill made the new thread, I think I have a suspect.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I only care because I was all set up for my tourney and I got my post count lowered by like 700 and I'm ****ing pissed because I was all ready.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/112/1122074p1.html

Man, really Nintendo? Really? (I'm sorry if this should be posted in the B/W thread instead). God Nintendo, you really think this will stop people from pirating or something? If more than anything, I think this actually encourages MORE pirating considering that you have no other way to look at all the new pokemon besides actually going and getting yourself a copy of a ROM in order to just take a look at all the pokemon. Smart move Game Freak

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
People have been proofreading and legally analyzing the document, and people are fairly sure it's fake.

Even if the guy that confesses writing it comes out, I doubt that'll stop Serebii from ever putting sprites back up again because they'd OBVIOUSLY be lying.

Also, if you have a Physical Copy of a game, it's legal to have a digital copy, which means the pictures of the game he'd post would be legal. This shows Serebii doesn't have Black or White, he only has a ROM.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I only care because I was all set up for my tourney and I got my post count lowered by like 700 and I'm ****ing pissed because I was all ready.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/112/1122074p1.html

Man, really Nintendo? Really? (I'm sorry if this should be posted in the B/W thread instead). God Nintendo, you really think this will stop people from pirating or something? If more than anything, I think this actually encourages MORE pirating considering that you have no other way to look at all the new pokemon besides actually going and getting yourself a copy of a ROM in order to just take a look at all the pokemon. Smart move Game Freak/COLOR]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, I know that letter was made a couple of days ago. I just didn't think there were so many holes in that argument that you don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom