• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Then how else am I supposed to find a match?
Then just start sending random battle requests to random people in your tier

I can tell that you ONLY stay in Machamp's Pants or another server that is really unpopulated. Now my advice to you is to go on the Beta Server. There you don't even have to wait a second to get a match. And if not, then always send random battle requests and one of them will eventually accept and there

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Then just start sending random battle requests to random people in your tier

I can tell that you ONLY stay in Machamp's Pants or another server that is really unpopulated. Now my advice to you is to go on the Beta Server. There you don't even have to wait a second to get a match. And if not, then always send random battle requests and one of them will eventually accept and there

Im on Beta Server.

>:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Anyone here play Spyro 1-3? My girlfriend is getting them in the mail, and is soooo excited xD. I'm also excited, because my copy of Melee is finally coming back to me.

And I'm wondering, Bar-100% trophies (may be possible on Brawl, but isn't on melee due to event trophies, etc), could I get a 100%....

Tacel

Smash Lord
Anyone here play Spyro 1-3? My girlfriend is getting them in the mail, and is soooo excited xD.
I've only played ones for the Gamecube (Enter the Dragonfly, A Hero's Tail, and A New Beginning), and those games are really great. I can imagine that the other ones are also great games.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I've always only played Crash Bandicoot (ps only), but my girlfriend tells me the old ones pwn the new ones, XD.

It sucks yesterday was her bday and they were in the mail, but because of labor day we can't get them =(

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Anyone here play Spyro 1-3?
Played Spyro 1 and 2 with a friend of mine back in the day, and I own Spyro 3 now. All three of them are awesome.

And I'm wondering, Bar-100% trophies (may be possible on Brawl, but isn't on melee due to event trophies, etc), could I get a 100%....
I don't really count event trophies. Although I did get the event trophies via AR if I recall correctly.

I considered my Melee complete once I got every trophy except for the 2 (I think) event trophies, even borrowing my friend's copy of Pikmin for the Olimar trophy. With trophies like Diskun, there's no way in hell I'd count it as not getting 100% just because Nintendo was stupid and added event trophies.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
That's in Sonic the Hedgehog 2

I swear that's teh level I hate the most. Especially the 2nd act of that ****. I swear everytime the chemicals swallow me up because the game pulls out bull on me, I feel like kicking a puppy
Ohgod Sonic the Hedgehog 2. My favorite game EVAR. |D Great level design, epic soundtrack. Especially Chemical Plant Zone.

I dunno why people find that part of Chemical Plant to be so hard. Yeah, it's tricky considering it's the second zone in the game, but still... There's even a hidden route that skips right to the boss, if it gives you trouble.

You want an irritating level, try Metropolis Zone. ._. I hate those freaking Mantis Badniks with a passion.
Guess it has to do with growing up on a Genesis and playing the hell outta that game. <3 Genesis does what Nintendon't.

As for Spyro, only own and really played Enter the Dragonfly and Season of Ice, but those were both fun, and the old ones look very good. -wants to try-

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone here want to play Brawl Minus? I downloaded it about a week ago and it's really fun, but I haven't gotten a chance to play against other people yet. PM me if you want to play.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I want to, but I still need to get myself an SD card (god**** it before you say I already have one, I got it mixed up with one of those micro cards)

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Nuzlocke failure for me :/

God dang Whitney. Ratata, Kenya, Nidoran (one of them) and Croconaw weren't enough for Rollout.

Niiro

Smash Ace
+rep

Now I'm going to listen to that song in an infinite loop.

FFFFFUUUUU
inorite? Well, I was wikipedia-stalking my future-wife(ves)-to-be's page, and found out that I share a birthday with one of them...give of take 3 years ^o^

Sooyoung <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What's sad is that guy actually recorded how many encounters he had before he found the Ponyta. And then he had to use his calculator to add 1 to his current count.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
First day of school. Got to see some people I haven't seen in months, or even years, and got a lot of phone numbers (:D). My teachers suck for the most part, but oh well, my shedule is hella easy. Pretty good day, I guess.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm starting school tomorrow. I actually don't mind because school's fun (when you're a class clown who doesn't get in trouble) and it's only for tomorrow. Thursday and Friday we're off because of some Jewish holiday.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Snow days are the best.
Yeah. I love snow days. Seventh grade was probably the best because I had like a week worth of snow days and then later that spring had a town water problem which got us out for a week. I was leaving for Hong Kong early that summer so I didn't have to make anything up. :33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom