• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I'm currently doing glitch after glitch in Twilight Princess.
So far I have memorized and perfected the infinite bomb and arrow glitch.
You can't save, though, or it'll screw up your game.
I like Twilight Princess because of how easy it was to manipulate and hack my Wii.

So I recently checked my Wii's firmware version... it's version 3.3U. Right now, I'm ****ing pissed off because of that since I had firmware version 3.0 before... My Wiiconnect24 thing is off (well, now it is), so I'm assuming my younger brother decided to be an idiot.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Bah, don't they call those micro cards SD cards or something?

... so putting asterisks is cursing? Maybe I'm feeling **** right now

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Online is making me rage. After I put in my Password, it says "(15:01:30) Connected to Server!
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(15:01:36) Disconnected from Server".

Help?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Does anyone know if constant streaming from an SD Card (I dunno if playing a ROM on an SD Card using an Emu on a Wii counts as streaming) will damage it?

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I may be a bit (really) late on this but....

Hey scrubs, Look at youre team, then look at mine, now yours, now back at mine. Sadly, youre team isn't mine, but if you stopped using Skarmbliss combos and started using Heatran, it could sweep like mine. Look up, then down, then at the screen. I just taunted his stall team into oblivion. Now look again, I just made a 6-0. Anything is possible when you actually use offensive pokemon. Im on a Scizor.

10fails

Tacel

Smash Lord
I may be a bit (really) late on this but....

Hey scrubs, Look at youre team, then look at mine, now yours, now back at mine. Sadly, youre team isn't mine, but if you stopped using Skarmbliss combos and started using Heatran, it could sweep like mine. Look up, then down, then at the screen. I just taunted his stall team into oblivion. Now look again, I just made a 6-0. Anything is possible when you actually use offensive pokemon. Im on a Scizor.

10fails
This is possibly the greatest post ever made of SWFs.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Does anyone know if constant streaming from an SD Card (I dunno if playing a ROM on an SD Card using an Emu on a Wii counts as streaming) will damage it?
Unless your Wii gets ridiculously hot, I highly doubt it.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Prime 1 and 2 were really fun, although the Screw Attack in 2 is retardedly powerful.
The Screw Attack is retardedly powerful in just about every Metroid game, which is pretty much its point (which is why you get it so late). It's much harder to use in Prime 2, though...and I actually tried to Screw Attack a Dark Pirate Commando and I bounced off. >_> So it's not even as good as it normally is.

I'm not sure if that does count as streaming, but I do know that over time, using music hacks in Brawl can damage the SD Card.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
The Screw Attack is retardedly powerful in just about every Metroid game, which is pretty much its point (which is why you get it so late). It's much harder to use in Prime 2, though...and I actually tried to Screw Attack a Dark Pirate Commando and I bounced off. >_> So it's not even as good as it normally is.
Wat

I've Screw Attacked the Ing Emperor (final phase of course) and took off nearly half his health (1/3 I think? I forget).

I'm not sure if that does count as streaming, but I do know that over time, using music hacks in Brawl can damage the SD Card.
Wave+ said:
Unless your Wii gets ridiculously hot, I highly doubt it.
All right, cool. I'm only ever playing 30 minutes to an hour on my Wii anyway. What's a game complete for Crystal if I'm nuzlocking it? Beat Red?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
What was your question? I'm feeling lazy right now since Calculus is ****ing stupid.

Also:

/tr/ainer said:
People are going to spell out SEX using Unown in triple battles when B/W come out.

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Im getting it on all servers.

I don't want to go back to Shoddy. Its ebil. :<

For the fifth time, i'll reinstall it.

Maybe its where I put the files is whats cuasing the problem.

The list of folders I have are:

Programs
Accessories
Games
Extras and Upgrades

Where should I put it?

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Do you have the latest updated version? Did you set a password for your account that you might have typed incorrectly on accident?

Those are the only two other scenarios I can think of.

I do have the latest version.

Im not 100% sure if im using the right password or not. How do I find out my PW? Is there even a way? I totally forget.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Cease Tick and I are going to be doing the final matches of the OU RNG tournament in 30 minutes if anyone wants to watch!

Moozle

Smash Champion
We'll be doing it on Shoddy. I'm Moozle, and I assume Cease Tick is Cease Tick.

Edit: His name is cstick. Look for Moozle Vs. Cstick

Tacel

Smash Lord
We should have a thread where you can arrange matches on Shoddy/Pokémon Online like the Brawl Fight Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom