• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Snorlax Room is a legendary name. It needs not to be changed.

General/Social prefix makes it clear enough.

:phone:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You missed my point entirely, but at this point I'm not going to continue.
Oh, so you were asking why our social thread title hasn't been changed like the Light House's? I'm assuming that the reason the Light House got reverted is the fact that it got changed so often and to such long, distracting titles.

I haven't been contacted about changing it or anything, so I'm not inclined to change it to something like that. I'm pretty sure most forums have a non-generic title for social threads.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Social thread by definition is a thread where we socialize. This does not require long, thought out posts.

You remember when Spire was an anti-social Nazi? That worked out so well and we definately need that to happen again.

:phone:
Like I don't lurk. I just can't quite believe that Pokémon Gray news yet. Kyurem gets a humanoid form? Okay. Ball's in your court Gamefreak.

Also

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I love me some fighting types. (Mostly Scrafty though I'm so gay for him oh goooooood)

Anyway, gonna try and get back into some pokemetamon stuff, so I'll probably stop by around here more often.

Does anyone have any experience in Gen I battling?

I have no idea how one even starts in that environment. The only thing I recall is that special acts as both special attack and special defense.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Use lots of hax and gay ****.

That's pretty much all I remember. Well, and the lack of a Special split.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Circa this strategy applies to you for pretty much every generation. -.-
Well yeah. It's the only thing apart from Mewtwo and Mew that's been successful in Ubers in every generation that has never been exclusively Uber. It seems pretty good if you look at it like that. And from my experience, you really can't ever go wrong with abusing hax so long as you know how to do it.

And damn you for giving away my strategy. :mad:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The only big change was team preview. Everything else was just small changes like new Pokemon, moves, and abilities.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yes, it got Aqua Jet via tutoring with the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver and trumped Scizor as the Choice Band priority abuser.

But Luvdisc was viable in Generation II as well.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Team preview sounds... Interesting.

I finally got around to grinding enogh to beat the Elite 4 in White! I'm happy now, and I'm gonna try to import my Diamond team today, if I can figure out how to do that.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
can luvdisc use eviolite

because alomomola

i mean, come on
No, because Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Alomomomomomomola, so it still counts as a fully evolved Pokémon... but you probably already knew that. :p

I finally got around to grinding enogh to beat the Elite 4 in White! I'm happy now, and I'm gonna try to import my Diamond team today, if I can figure out how to do that.
Team Preview is what makes Zoroark and Ditto not as effective, as it takes away from the surprise factor. Also, I still haven't caught Zekrom in my Pokémon game. I've been really slacking and focusing on other games. I really should get back into Pokémon.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

How much did you have to grind? One Galvantula can kill all of them.

John2k4

The End of an Era
The "final scene" for Pokemon Black was the best by far, with
Reshiram flying in, and then Zekrom appearing out of the energy sphere.
:bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom