• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Naughty Zekrom
HP: 29
Attack: 14
Defense: 29
Special Attack: 28
Special Defense: 31
Speed: 31

No RNG. Mad? :p

And thanks for the Pokeball, guys. Now I have swag.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You can breed for that.

Legendaries are far more frustrating to get good versions of. Especially since they're once per game.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I did breed for that. It still took me a good 90 Joltiks before I finally got it though.

I don't like Zekrom though, so I'm still not jealous. The only legendary that would get me jealous is a nigh perfect Giratina-O.

Also, Great Ball. :D

And Kirby you can thank Ulti/me for your Ultra Ball. :3

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That picture is amazing. Nicknaming win.

That reminds me...any of you ever played the translation of the Vietnamese version of Pokémon Crystal? One of my friends recently got a download of that, and we hooked it up to a TV and watched her play it because it's that entertaining. It helps that she named herself a different word for prostitute, but the fact that it drops an F bomb every time you get an item and items somehow get renamed to things such as "Pole" and "Drug" really adds to it...not to mention that sexual innuendos are accidentally everywhere.

I'd post up some screenshots but I'm too lazy to upload them to Photobucket at the moment. Maybe later.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I remember reading somewhere about a very old game hack called "Pokemon Black", where it basically turned the game into a large bowl of creepypasta.

Then it erased your file endgame. :p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That reminds me...any of you ever played the translation of the Vietnamese version of Pokémon Crystal? One of my friends recently got a download of that, and we hooked it up to a TV and watched her play it because it's that entertaining. It helps that she named herself a different word for prostitute, but the fact that it drops an F bomb every time you get an item and items somehow get renamed to things such as "Pole" and "Drug" really adds to it...not to mention that sexual innuendos are accidentally everywhere.
I remember reading somewhere about a very old game hack called "Pokemon Black", where it basically turned the game into a large bowl of creepypasta.

Then it erased your file endgame. :p
Pokemon Lost Silver was pretty good.
I really need to get in on these epic hacks.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
That picture is amazing. Nicknaming win.

I'd post up some screenshots but I'm too lazy to upload them to Photobucket at the moment. Maybe later.
I still have that one xD
PEDAL used HEMP

Enzo

Smash Lord
All teraks ar escary to me, havent run across a cb one yet (or have i?) but the sd one can easily plow through a stall team, since even stab SE attacks from most stall pokes dont even ohko him

unsure as to why more people dont use him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom