• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Happy Birthday (we have similar bdays too, lol?)

And I didn't like 2 as much as 1 (Dark Cloud). I need to try Drakengard 2.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Happy Birthday (we have similar bdays too, lol?)

And I didn't like 2 as much as 1 (Dark Cloud). I need to try Drakengard 2.
I liked 2 (Dark Cloud). I found it easier in the beginning, which is why I didn't get far in the original. If 1 gets better as it goes though, then I'll definitely be playing it again.

Drakengard 2 isn't nearly as good as the original in my opinion. The average amount of enemies in each level are lower iirc. Either that or the flow was just worse. The only level that I enjoyed as much as Drakengard's Chapter 5 Verse 3 was the one that was set on a short time limit before ending, which made me rage. It was literally an unending wave of enemies coming at you. <__<

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hey, there's this new Charon guy.

And he has good quality posts while joining this month.

I see only good things coming from here.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I liked 2 (Dark Cloud). I found it easier in the beginning, which is why I didn't get far in the original. If 1 gets better as it goes though, then I'll definitely be playing it again.

Drakengard 2 isn't nearly as good as the original in my opinion. The average amount of enemies in each level are lower iirc. Either that or the flow was just worse. The only level that I enjoyed as much as Drakengard's Chapter 5 Verse 3 was the one that was set on a short time limit before ending, which made me rage. It was literally an unending wave of enemies coming at you. <__<
Are you refering to the level in Drakengard with 1k+ enemies? God riding your dragon is so much fun in that one.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Are you refering to the level in Drakengard with 1k+ enemies? God riding your dragon is so much fun in that one.
YES THAT ONE. <3 I think it might have actually been over 2k, but I can't remember. I just know that I was never able to kill everything on the map.

I didn't ride my dragon though. I just pulled out a whole bunch of weapons I wanted to raise up (granted, I'm ALWAYS raising up weapons in that game...so that's not anything new) and went to town. It was wonderful.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah. I hate the hammers, but other than that I love all the weapons. Hammers are just too sluggish for me.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
lT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYY

AND MY FACEBOOK WALL IF FULL OF STUFF

Also, I think I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket. Paying the stupidity tax once isn't too bad, right?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Happy birthday wave+

I think he'd be truing 18 as that is when you can buy Lotto tickets(In NY at least) My first legal ticket won me 4$

M.K

Level 55
Three moderators is good at this point.
For a whileeeeeee. Like, a long whileeeeee

<3 Congrats again Firus. (this must be like the 6th time)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks for the congratulations, everyone.

And happy birthday, Wave!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Now if only Tery could become one >_>
We're perfectly fine with Moderators right now. We only get aronud 20+ people at best anyways, so unless we get a major influx of people (Black / White) we won't need a new guy anytime soon.
Chill should show up more, though. For whatever reasons his major absence. Hope he comes back soon.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
To whoever said they played Dark Cloud on here (Korin or Firus, I forget), how did you feel about getting an ultimate game file? I'm thinking get every character their Best Weapon +99. (Also maxing out their water/defense/ and etc as well)

Just wondering, I read somewhere some poor guy got +99/stat maxs on every weapon ever....sad sad man.

I was going too until I counted all the weapons, then I realized over half would be useless. So it'd make sense to get max stats on ultimate weapons...

Also good luck on the tickets Wave, I thought about doing that as well but meh. I bought SMG2 instead. (I could've done both I know, but I have terrible luck at that)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
We're perfectly fine with Moderators right now. We only get aronud 20+ people at best anyways, so unless we get a major influx of people (Black / White) we won't need a new guy anytime soon.
Chill should show up more, though. For whatever reasons his major absence. Hope he comes back soon.
Yeah, the PC has a fairly large amount of activity, but not enough to require 4 moderators. We'd have to get a LOT of activity to justify that many.

Congrats Firus, you're officially 2% less ugly.
Why thank you. :p

Wrath`

Smash Master
To whoever said they played Dark Cloud on here (Korin or Firus, I forget), how did you feel about getting an ultimate game file? I'm thinking get every character their Best Weapon +99. (Also maxing out their water/defense/ and etc as well)

Just wondering, I read somewhere some poor guy got +99/stat maxs on every weapon ever....sad sad man.

I was going too until I counted all the weapons, then I realized over half would be useless. So it'd make sense to get max stats on ultimate weapons...

Also good luck on the tickets Wave, I thought about doing that as well but meh. I bought SMG2 instead. (I could've done both I know, but I have terrible luck at that)
A Dagger with 99 everything? That just seems silly, I could see it for the final weapons, but everyone? that's like 50'ish so weapons. Wow to the guy who did it.

Also you cannot max out everyone water without gameshark, unless I missed a miracle chest somewhere, but the cat girl on my save is two short of everyone else.

I hated how in DC2 the enemies within the dungeons would be 40x tougher than the final boss. The last chamber in the zelmite mines was in my thoughts 1000x tougher than it's boss.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
A Dagger with 99 everything? That just seems silly, I could see it for the final weapons, but everyone? that's like 50'ish so weapons. Wow to the guy who did it.

Also you cannot max out everyone water without gameshark, unless I missed a miracle chest somewhere, but the cat girl on my save is two short of everyone else.

I hated how in DC2 the enemies within the dungeons would be 40x tougher than the final boss. The last chamber in the zelmite mines was in my thoughts 1000x tougher than it's boss.
You're probably right on the water thing, I was just assuming. I want to max as much as possible + final weps. The game is really addicting though.

I don't like DC2 as much, it's great, but... it feels...weird to me.

Wrath`

Smash Master
You're probably right on the water thing, I was just assuming. I want to max as much as possible + final weps. The game is really addicting though.

I don't like DC2 as much, it's great, but... it feels...weird to me.
Have you finished the demon shaft on DC1? It fun when you do a second run on DC1 after unlocking the Shaft because it shows up on your second play after you finish the Moon Sea, it is ridiculously hard in the shaft without the leveling in the Gallery of Time

I wish they didn't go completely Cell Shade on DC2, I liked the realism of DC1

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Have you finished the demon shaft on DC1? It fun when you do a second run on DC1 after unlocking the Shaft because it shows up on your second play after you finish the Moon Sea, it is ridiculously hard in the shaft without the leveling in the Gallery of Time

I wish they didn't go completely Cell Shade on DC2, I liked the realism of DC1
I'm just starting it. So I have to beat the game once to unlock extras? Do I get to carry over my status, or should I speed run the first playthrough?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I'm just starting it. So I have to beat the game once to unlock extras? Do I get to carry over my status, or should I speed run the first playthrough?
Nothing carries over but the Demon Shaft. But really you dont need to re-play DC1 unless you want to low level weapon challenge the Demon Shaft, so take your time on this play through, also 100% the geroma requests, it is worth it.

I remember naming my first hero Kyzen.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So for a 100% run of the game I don't have to beat it twice? You make it sound like the second time through there are new areas D:

Wrath`

Smash Master
So for a 100% run of the game I don't have to beat it twice? You make it sound like the second time through there are new areas D:
You can 100% in one play, The Demon Shaft i keep referring to is Unlocked after you beat the final boss of the game. it will show up on the map. I only mentioned a second play through if you wanted to attempt the Demon Shaft with weaker weapons as it becomes available sooner in a second play through. It is still available in your first play it just comes at the end of the game instead of near the end. Sorry for any confusion

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I just cleared Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and am going to go back in time to play the fourth installment: Blue Moon. XD

Anyone else here play the Battle Network series?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just cleared Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar and am going to go back in time to play the fourth installment: Blue Moon. XD

Somebody loaned me MBN6.

I never got to beat the game before they wanted it back.

I DID get a shark dude card thingy

Tacel

Smash Lord
I just recently got the Megaman Zero collection for DS and I can't get past the first level's boss. Its ridiculously hard.
Anybody else get it?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You can 100% in one play, The Demon Shaft i keep referring to is Unlocked after you beat the final boss of the game. it will show up on the map. I only mentioned a second play through if you wanted to attempt the Demon Shaft with weaker weapons as it becomes available sooner in a second play through. It is still available in your first play it just comes at the end of the game instead of near the end. Sorry for any confusion
Ah, it's not problem. So there's replay value after the "final boss" (Extra dungeons) I like that in a game.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo

I play a few of them, theyre pretty good.

Nowhere near as good as megaman 3, but still good :)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
MMBN 4 was ****ing terrible.

2/3 were the absolute best, though 3 was definitely better due the lolbroke chips in that game(Folderbak where you at?)

4 on were pretty much terrible

1 was...................well if you had never played the series before it wasnt BAD but it definitely wasnt great or anything, and there were alot of things that needed fixing(no ability to run from battle without use of a chip, ******** easy bosses, and some absurdly difficult to traverse cyber areas) that all got fixed later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom