• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Beat

Smash Ace
Speaking of Brawl... How many in TSA actually enjoy it and would enter a Brawl tournament by itself (that is to say, not as an addition to a Melee venue)?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Speaking of Brawl... How many in TSA actually enjoy it and would enter a Brawl tournament by itself (that is to say, not as an addition to a Melee venue)?
You're walking on thin ice, Beat :laugh:. I do not enjoy Brawl but I enter tournaments because I'm good enough to win money. I can't turn down free money. However, the game is so boring I feel no incentive to travel OOS for it so unless there is a Brawl tournament going on on the same day in the same venue as a Melee tournament or a Melty Blood tournament I'm not coming.

btw, Shiki is a better partner than Beat.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Pretty sure Joshua (after you get that mid-air holy attack thing)is a better partner than everyone.

Maybe even Neku.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Pretty sure Joshua (after you get that mid-air holy attack thing)is a better partner than everyone.

Maybe even Neku.
Possibly, but until you get the ability to float in the air he's garbage. Shiki isn't a liability at any point while you have her.

:laugh::laugh: I don't think he's better than Neku :laugh::laugh:

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Anyone going to Cheezit's tournament so we can save money on gas this time. Cause last time Do, Sensei, and I went in our own cars there and we were like wtf.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
That tier list is inaccurate Marcel.

Joshua is more fragile then G&W after he eats a poison mushroom when you get him. Shiki is never a liability.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Eww, what the hell happened to Smashboards? I go away for a week and it looks like a mess.

This is the last week to pay for Six Flags. Copycat tells me he hasn't received any payments yet. The last day is on Sunday, so please get your money in on time. The date is for July 11th - let me know if you want meal vouchers or not.

I really need to go on more often.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i was gonna secretly show up to six flags and chill with u guys but u picked the day that im going to a concert that night. you all suck

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I just started my new job and am taking off for a vacation later in the summer. I can't take off for the trip. SOOO GAY.

we shouold move it to saturday or sunday :-)

Scar

#HarveyDent
WoZ I'm sorry I haven't called you back but I don't think I can make it either, and I know for a fact that GOTM can't go. Sat or Sun would definitely be better...

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If no one else cares about it moving to Saturday, then let's move it to Saturday!

Because it's last minute, I'll add an extension for a week and have the trip on July 19th. Any complaints?

Also, about meal vouchers:

With your meal voucher, you get a choice from any of these restaurants and meals:

Character Cafe or Outpost Grill
Chicken Tenders or 1/3 Pound Sirloin Cheeseburger (both with small fries and medium drink)

Granny's Chicken

Chicken Tenders (with small fries and medium drink)

Conestoga Wagon

Jumbo Hot Dog (with small fries and medium drink)

Papa John's

Jumbo Pizza Slice (with medium drink)

Edit:

LOL Facebook event'd? Dora suggested I make one, so if you have a facebook, add me if you haven't already, and I'll invite you to the event. This is more or less a good way for me to know who's coming or not.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=65069910006

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I can definately go on the 19th. THats the first day of my vacation!!! And we are going down the shore. Whomever is coming with me, we are leaving EARLY so we can avoid some amount of traffic. Be prepared. Also I will buy my own food.

WoZ, for now I need 2 tickets. I will let you know if things change.

How do I pay over paypal?

Top Bottom