• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

pockyD

Smash Legend
I was only talking about the reigon you posted in the previous post basically the point was that nor cal wasn't traveling pre brawl either so there was no point in posting what you did cept to gang up with ur tsa buddies andtry to make me look bad for whatever reason
norcal sent like 12 to VLS, and out of those, only falcomist would be willing to travel for melee, and he doesn't have the money to

quit overreacting, this is a fact, i've actually asked about it

JFox

Smash Hero
Meh, I'm glad you both enjoy camping so much. However, I think I am right about the timer, regardless. The timer was put it primarily so that tournaments were given some way of planning how fast brackets would move along. Thats what my impression has always been. I know that most people don't typically try to go to the time limit as a strategy of winning. It just seems like a cheap exploit of the rules that were only designed for the sake of a speedy tournament.

pockyD

Smash Legend
that match sucked lol

but i don't think there's a legitimate complaint against the style; play to win

edit: woz if you're still intent on keeping the 1st page updated, i'm going to main lucario now

olimar to secondary, toon link off the list =\

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Vidjo did amazing with Peach on Pokefloats but JESUS!!

Spam, come to the Tunes tourney, let JFox beat you with his Peach 1 round in tourney, then take him to Pokefloats. That's the only way to help him realize how much fun it is :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Shut UP!!!!! its not fun he took me there once and it was the gayest thing i have ever seen it was horrible!!!! LOl

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
http://www.virtualrush.net/

Pakman helped get in touch with the owner of that lan center, and I'm going to give them a call later. If at all possible, I might make a trip to Philly sometime this week to check it out. If things work out well enough, we'll have a solid venue for the tournament.

As for Six Flags, we're going to set up a paypal account for people who'd like to purchase tickets. Please keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any sort of transportation - the trip assumes you have the means of getting there on your own. If you can't, find someone who can take you there. Remember to consider this when purchasing your tickets, because there are NO refunds. Stay tuned for more.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo woz, I checked out that lan center's vid. The place looks a little small unless theres parts of it not shown in the vid. Errr not small at all for normal tournies, but I dunno about a major. Have you seen it in person?

It looks cool either way. :)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Please keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any sort of transportation - the trip assumes you have the means of getting there on your own.
Philly people, I am bringing my girlfriend and maybe others. I CANNOT take more than 2 people. I will probably only have room for one more. Since Cactus doesn't drive, it will probably be him.

Scar, Velocity, or GOTM, one of you will probably have to drive to this if you plan on going.

Keitaro

I'm thinking of a lil smashfest for Melee at my place Thursday to prep for the Tunes tourney. If people are interested imma announce it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
As for Six Flags, we're going to set up a paypal account for people who'd like to purchase tickets. Please keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any sort of transportation - the trip assumes you have the means of getting there on your own. If you can't, find someone who can take you there. Remember to consider this when purchasing your tickets, because there are NO refunds. Stay tuned for more.
I don't use paypal :(. Can I just pay you in person when I go?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yo woz, I checked out that lan center's vid. The place looks a little small unless theres parts of it not shown in the vid. Errr not small at all for normal tournies, but I dunno about a major. Have you seen it in person?

It looks cool either way. :)

My friend who plays DOA4 competitively runs tournaments there from time to time. I'll drop him a line and see what information he can give me about the space.

pockyD

Smash Legend
emblem lord you were in my dream last night

it was pretty weird (you weren't a main character or anything, you were just kind of there and made your "wtf that's stupid and ridiculous" face a few times)

Velocity

Smash Lord
emblem lord you were in my dream last night

it was pretty weird (you weren't a main character or anything, you were just kind of there and made your "wtf that's stupid and ridiculous" face a few times)
gayest post today discounting inuis post of course.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
A quick update on progress:

I sent an e-mail to the venue with some of our credentials. If it goes through, we'll be having sponsors supporting us along with the venue.

As for Six Flags, Copycat agreed to use his paypal account, but he's looking into small details before we can start accepting payments. Everyone should go bug him so we can get it all started.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
do u have a venue in mind yet? if nothing goes through drexel still might be a chance. i gotta find out which venues are still open in the summer term

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
anyone have a good mac n cheese recipe? (duh, macaroni + cheese, but i mean like cheese types and proportions)
get a plate, put a bucnh of dry macaroni on it, cover it with about 4 slices of provolone cheese, microwave for 2.5 minutes. after that put it in a blender and blend on a crush ice setting for about 40 seconds. put it all in a bowl and sprinkle romano cheese ontop. enjoy :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
get a plate, put a bucnh of dry macaroni on it, cover it with about 4 slices of provolone cheese, microwave for 2.5 minutes. after that put it in a blender and blend on a crush ice setting for about 40 seconds. put it all in a bowl and sprinkle romano cheese ontop. enjoy :)
wtf? that sounds terrible, LMAO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dude, when the macaroni stick together, thats one macaroni

although why cook macaroni with water when you can cook them with cheese!? its pure genius. imagine having a sponge, but instead of soaking it with water, soaking it with something awesome, like kool aid.

reminds me of this one time i accidentally slept with my mouth open, my mouth got rly dry and instead of drinking some water like i should have done, i drank a glass of pepsi lol. i tasted the pepsi for like the next 3 hours cause it just soaked into my tongue lol

Keitaro

Soul Eater is awesome!! Do you see the animations in that ****?!?! The artists of Full Metal Alchemist but this show is all fighting!! Every anime fan get on this!!

Top Bottom