• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Any of the RU guys up for some brawl tommorrow at my house?

Are you guys free? I know keitaro has the game, so if you guys are free then we can play on my big screen.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Any of the RU guys up for some brawl tommorrow at my house?

Are you guys free? I know keitaro has the game, so if you guys are free then we can play on my big screen.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Do you think you could come to your mum's apartment? Keitaro said he was gonna come to RU to play tomorrow night but it's be hot and amazing if we could get two Brawl setups :).

EDIT: Lucas, your opinions of things are based on very little as well. You said that you thought Meta Knight might have to be banned because he's broken on the FIRST NIGHT of Brawl and this was WITHOUT playing all the characters.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
No, I can't go to my mom's.

Me and Chloe broke up so I'm not going there unless I have to for some emergency.

Anyway, how would there be two set-ups?

I don't own the game lol.

You guys should come here. Big screen FTW.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, we're playing Brawl at Rutgers today. Emblem LORD!! You gotta come to Rutgers and play with us tonight. Eazy's suite is amazing and has like 3 tv's available for setups so Melee setups will be up too. I want everyone to play my Sonic and trust me it has improved. Warrior's of Zaronaz would be hot and amazing too. Imma be there @ 6 or 7 pm but 7 for sure.

Edit: Eggm!! You should come as you have a Brawl set-up but most importantly that I wanna Sonic your bandana Pikachu on Brinstar.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanna play Brawl ;________; you guys smell. lolz jking.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yes, smashing was fun at RU. Was great to have a good amount of TSA members there "Woz, Emblem Lord, Spam, Eazy, Doyoung", felt like a friggin meeting but smaller and no small talk. Gotta do it again sometime.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
No one ever got back to me so right now I am playing with Jash/Vanz/Jman at my house.

Lets work on doing something tomorrow or next weekend.

I just would like the crew to meet up cause I wanna have everyone meet up and well...I wouldn't mind talking serious biz with copycat and company.

Top Bottom