• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
>_< Fire Emblem is a fun game to play casually never thought of playing it serious >_> then again I didnt know you can play smash seriously until maybe a year ago lol.

Anyway does any body wanna play wednesday?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
>_< Fire Emblem is a fun game to play casually never thought of playing it serious >_> then again I didnt know you can play smash seriously until maybe a year ago lol.

Anyway does any body wanna play wednesday?
lol serious fire emblem consists of hoping to god the RNG treats you good and not sucking at the game and whoring good units lololo

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL well whatever it is I can't play it cuz im poor T_T this game is already draining my money hardcore T_T.

Fire emblem is a cool game though I liked it don't care about playing it competitively though.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
My "logic" makes me considered the 5th best Fire Emblem player/debater in the entire English Fire Emblem community(that's like, everyone that is on a Fire Emblem board at all, which is thousands of people), and my logic constantly wins me debates, so I don't really care if Smashboards people insult my logic. It pwns where I need it to, and where people aren't as fake.
Nevertheless, your logic in relation to SMASH leaves a bit to be desired. In fact, this post of yours has bad logic :(. With the above logic, one could say that since someone has good Halo 3 logic then that same person has good Meteos logic. Come on, you KNOW that can't possibly make sense. Fire Emblem is a series comprised of single player turn based strategy games, whereas Smash is a series comprised of multiplayer fighting games. Practically every aspect of FE is set in stone, whereas in Smash it's almost the complete opposite with very little set in stone.

Tec0, come play me on Wednesday ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I was at FEP before it was even FEP back when it was flaming emblem and when swordsareshiney was one of the first animators to rip from the game and post it up on the old ****ty FESS forums, when superbus first became mod, etc. i just havent gone because people are stupid and just try to copy jeff and try to *** up the whole community with like 4chan **** or something and then end up sucking horribly at every other game including pokemon but thats lol

Also listing numbers is alot different from something that isn't represented with sure concrete numbers considering you are discussing numbers statistics etc. on FE as opposed to drama **** in melee lol i dont know how those can be compared

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jeff/SwordsAreShiney is one of my best friends. I'm his most trusted staff advisor at FEP right now.

Lol, I banned Superbus at FEFF when I was an administrator there. That guy's one of the biggest jerks ever. His name even means "arrogance." Helpful for FESS though, I guess. FESS has declined greatly in recent months, sadly for them.

People don't really copy Jeff or ruin anything. FEP is actually better than it ever was by far right now. If you ever planned on returning, now would be the best time ever given how much FEP has improved.

We don't just list off numbers. If it was that easy, the person with the better unit would always win, and anyone would be top tier at FE debating. There are concrete numbers involved, and many other things beyond the statistics of the units are argued. Percival is better than Clarine, and I still lost that debate to WJC/CATS because he's better than me. XD

Ryan-K

Smash Master
point is you cant compare your fe debating stuff with this because its not numerical

were you even around during flaming emblem lol

Sensei

Smash Lord
Talk about Fire Emblem on aim or something. This is the TSA thread discussing TSA business and related smash topics. Didn't WoZ tell you to **** off our thread Inui?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'm not a founding member Inui, wtf.

Lack of TSA history knowledge FTL.

I'm a supporting pillar of TSA fool.

Get your facts straight and go back to that decadent abyss you call the THP thread where there is nothing going on, but you bugging Magus to drive you places and him listening to you out of pity.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Alex Strife, I now plan on leaving my house around 6:30 in the morning to pick up Sneak around 7 then get to Eazy's around 8:30 and be at the tourney by 9. I don't know if you still think you can take a train near my place or Sneak's at the 6:30/7:00 but if you think you're still able to then I'll still be able to pick you and Crismas up. If possible, we can talk over pms or something cause I really never go on aim.

Edit: Actually, my car is packed now cause I owe Doyoung and he's 3 mins away from my house and needs a ride so I'm gonna take him. Sorry for the inconvenience dude.

Keitaro

Who can take me?

CopyCat?
If you could stay at your mom's place overnight on Friday you'd be like 3 mins away from me like Do is. I do have one seat left in my car so I wouldn't mind getting you if you're that close. If it's from your house it would still be alright since it's pretty much on the way to Sneak's from me.

My next vehicle should be a van and I would name it "Van TSA". If I had that I'd leave my house 4 in the morning to start picking up people, lol!....do they have one of those at the airport?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Didn't you say that you are leaving as soon as you get knocked out?

Plus I gotta take chloe to work. She has to be there at 7:45 am.

I would be back home by 8 am. Would that fit into your schedule?

Keitaro

I'm leaving as soon as everyone who comes with me gets knocked out also so if Do got into loser's finals and I lost 1st round losers I'll stay till he's out. If I was going to get you it would of been around 7:10 a.m. I guess you should ask Copy first and if that fails maybe I can work something out.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ah...yea, too far for me and expensive by bus. Wish I could go though, but good luck everyone who does :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
So far it looks like Sensei and Copycat are my only chance of going to this.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sensei I don't have his number. Ask him for me please. Also what time are you guys leaving for Philly?

Top Bottom