• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Basically I am planning to go and I am being housed by an old friend...he will let me know how many he can hold but I am sure we can get something going

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
im not sure if i can make it.... i got a job interview that day
Gerry is driving me and Do. We are planning to get housed by Do Friday night at his dorm in Rutgers. So you gotta ask ****ing Gerry if you want a ride from him.
Just for that Do, I AM going to teach you the sick edge guarding techniques. HBK knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

Oh wow, if that's the case then I think I may just go to Eazy's place on Friday and sleep over then head there Saturday morning from Cherryville. Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

HBK, if you don't mind staying over Eazy's with me Friday night I can take you but that's if you can drive to my place on Friday. You think your parents would let you go to Piscataway? Eazy and I want that Marth man!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Basically I am planning to go and I am being housed by an old friend...he will let me know how many he can hold but I am sure we can get something going
You are?

edit: Oh wait you're referring to Pound 3, I think. I thought you meant this weekend. *goes back to work*

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Just for that Do, I AM going to teach you the sick edge guarding techniques. HBK knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

Oh wow, if that's the case then I think I may just go to Eazy's place on Friday and sleep over then head there Saturday morning from Cherryville. Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

HBK, if you don't mind staying over Eazy's with me Friday night I can take you but that's if you can drive to my place on Friday. You think your parents would let you go to Piscataway? Eazy and I want that Marth man!!
this is plans for that tourny this weekend right? smashpocalypse or something? yea, me and my crew going to that join, how many people can eazy have over his place? lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey scar when your free message me I wanna show you the last part of that thing you shown me.

Either way I think that all TSA Branch leaders should definitely meet up. Group picture perhaps?...jimmy eat world ( aka Sweetness ).

Keitaro call me I gotta ask you about a ride for pound and work out my options. I need rides for me, starzonedge, my gf and Ren0 so I gotta talk to anyone that can drive at this point.

Keitaro

Keitaro call me I gotta ask you about a ride for pound and work out my options. I need rides for me, starzonedge, my gf and Ren0 so I gotta talk to anyone that can drive at this point.
I can't go to Pound cause it includes staying over night somewhere and my parents won't allow me to do that during the semester. Especially the beginning of the semester :(

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm booking my flight to california in the VERY near future (next 2 days) so I need to know if anyone can give me a ride =\ (if i can't get to pound, i'm going to go to cali earlier)

WoZ you said you're going... how are you getting there? =\

Keitaro

this is plans for that tourny this weekend right? smashpocalypse or something? yea, me and my crew going to that join, how many people can eazy have over his place? lol.
As much as possible. Come one come all dude! Just let him know first....actually, ask him. I'm pretty sure he'll be okay with it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sneak: Good vid but it gives you hope for what?

Thta brawl will be more broken then melee?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Hope that there might actually be a competitive Brawl scene worth getting into. I personally have lost hope but that's okay, I've been wrong before.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hope that there might actually be a competitive Brawl scene worth getting into. I personally have lost hope but that's okay, I've been wrong before.
no wai! You go to Penn, how could you be wrong?

Also, someone confirm a ride for Pocky for Pound so that I can stop worrying about finding another teammate and instead worry about what sort of ridiculous name we'll be using.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Things aren't looking too good Scar.

Thing is I gotta take Chloe to work on Saturday, and everyone wants to leave really early. I don't think I'm making it to this.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Poo. :(

I'll probably drive and bring you PockyD. I won't get to see you for a long time. :(

Doyoung, I'm allowing one person a freebie in my budget, so I'm paying for you on the trip assuming you've already registered. Come with? :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Im having trouble getting a ride and i started my new job friday so i dont know if i have the cash..anyone willing to take me or crismas...both or just her would do

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spammer you should invite me to Rutgers sometime. So long as we never play a match on Floats.
LOL but Floats is a very balanced stage. I think we should replace FD with Floats as a neutral!

EDIT: There's a Rutgers tournament on the 25th if you're interested in coming down Scar ;).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To reiterate, is there anyone who can drive me and Alex to pound? I'll help to provide gas money and such. And if not I'm gonna try for a bus...but both of us really want to go to and we found out our ride couldn't take us.

I'm assuming I won't get any replies to this but I thought I'd try anyway.

Thanks though<3

Scar

#HarveyDent
True that is a somewhat amazing idea. ****ing Sensei sandbagging. I want to watch his CF all day long. Falcon punch kills: "It works!"

Edit:: The only reason for why that isn't a direct Sensei quote is because there is an "!" and Sensei shows much less emotion than any punctuation besides "." would imply.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So Crismas and Raptorhawk as well then?

I have 8 people who want to come. We have the Do van, but at the most we can only fit seven.

Would it be between Crismas and Raptorhawk? Seat match vs. the two I reckon?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Personally I'd rather go with Alex, so Raptorhawk can have my spot. Doesn't matter to me.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hun no one can drive me you know that just go with the guys and enjoy yourself. You have friends down there plus you can easily stay at Ray's for free and house some others. Enjoy yourself...like someone told me....people want you to go.

Top Bottom