• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Show Off Thread

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Okay, I came up with this idea at like 4:40 AM. You come to this thread and posts things that you're good at or have or even special talents and let people know. And it doesn't really matter if your pretentious because you should expect that coming to this thread. Ill set it off.

I'm really good at Alto saxophone. I'm first chair in concert, a
section leader, and first chair in Jazz Band 1. And I'm just a silly freshmen.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Does having an uncanny knack for going to activity camps only to get hit in the head with an object related to the camp, and black out for three days, count?

If not, then I've got nothing, aside from my uncannily sensitive ears that allow me to hear things most people couldn't- for example, quiet music with two air conditions running...

Smash Master
My GPA was 5.something.

Other than that, I suck at life. I'm learning to juggle, though.

GPA doesn't measure intelligence anyway. It measures how lucky you are with teacher leniency.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I can:

-touch my nose with my toungue
-burp the alphabet and burp talk
-cross my eyes so I can look in 2 different directions

I feel like a freak now.

M@v

Subarashii!
i graduated with a 4.0 something. But yeah, that definitely isn't happening in college.:(

For you high school guys, high school is a ****ing joke compared to college.

D

Deleted member

^^Princess Bride FTW!
My name is Sonic the Baron. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Back OT, I'm in my school's advanced chorus.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I have 20/20 vision and and IQ of 120, also I am also highly skilled technician (well not yet, but soon to be)

like Azua, a chick magnet as well, although I kinda lost some of my touch to it, if you know what I mean.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
I can ride a crazy roller coaster after a big meal and not puke.

slave1

Smash Lord
i am amazing jumper. i jumped onto a fence that is about five feet tall. a am six feet tall. i nearly slipped off too. it was way cool. so yeah

i can also walk like no other. i have covered 18 miles in a day. give or take a few. but i can go on forever. :)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
People say my artwork is SUPA FRESH.

Hah. I wish...

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
I think its different. Im not asking for talents. I just wanted people to list all of the thing that they wouldn't usually say do to it being bragging. I can talk about my talents all day, but I wont be Showing off.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I think its different. Im not asking for talents. I just wanted people to list all of the thing that they wouldn't usually say do to it being bragging. I can talk about my talents all day, but I wont be Showing off.
oh ok fair enough in that case im good at impersonations/accents, i can finish a rubix cube, drink a can of coke in 6 seconds, (puts on sexy music) and im a smooth talker with the ladies :chuckle: (plus so much more) oh and if you can't already tell i'm EXTREMELY modest :laugh:

EDIT: i am fully aware some of these ARE talents but i would not usually reveal them as i try to make a quick buck of people betting i can do the before mentioned things

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'm on the school rifle team. In prone and kneeling positions I shoot 5-8 bulls-eyes on average. Standing gets me 3-6 usually. Both stats are made without scopes or any sort of vision aid and are from targets approximately 40 feet away.

I have an uncanny ability (and sometimes habit) to impersonate nearly any voice or sound I hear and/or know of.

I can do the exact pose for Captain Falcon's "Knee" in real life.

I can slam a revolving door.

Hooray for being special...

Top Bottom