• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sheik Compendium of Advanced Techniques, Combos, and Tricks (Wii U)

Jackson

Smash Lord
This looks like an interesting toy... I foresee a lot more SDs as I try to learn to gimp. (I don't have many training partners... and computers are good at not being gimped but terrible at not being smashed.)
It's pretty hard to SD with Sheik since all aerials save Dair are pretty fast and her recovery is so good. Wall jump is also something that further lengthens it. Sheik can dive really hard.

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty hard to SD with Sheik since all aerials save Dair are pretty fast and her recovery is so good. Wall jump is also something that further lengthens it. Sheik can dive really hard.
I have found when I try gimping I will fore the nair instead of the fair and wind up falling to low to vanish. The dair isn't a gimp move often. I mean, it lands it is a spike (if I understand the term correctly, and I am far from knowledgeable compared to many here) and then the recovery is possible... but that opportunity doesn't present itself often and failure means a lost stock.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
This looks like an interesting toy... I foresee a lot more SDs as I try to learn to gimp. (I don't have many training partners... and computers are good at not being gimped but terrible at not being smashed.)
This is actually really god at intercepting low recoveries. You can also B-Reverse it to get somebody who's riding the stage.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Sadly you can no longer cancel the needle charge into a jump aerial.

Jackson

Smash Lord
I have found when I try gimping I will fore the nair instead of the fair and wind up falling to low to vanish. The dair isn't a gimp move often. I mean, it lands it is a spike (if I understand the term correctly, and I am far from knowledgeable compared to many here) and then the recovery is possible... but that opportunity doesn't present itself often and failure means a lost stock.
Yeah, Nair is good, but it does stay out for a bit so you have to be aware of that. When I mentioned Dair I was just talking about her aerials in general, you shouldn't really be using Dair except for a really rare mixup. Obviously you wouldnt use it offstage anyway because it would kill you.

jedyobidan

Smash Rookie
NNID
jedyobidan
What are some good applications of perfect pivots? I've been mainly using PP to ftilt a lot do a sort of running ftilt (towards the opponent) to start/continue strings, but most of the time a boost grab works pretty well in the same situation. I also use it for mindgames and quick movement in neutral (both approaching and defending). Anything else I should be aware of?

Teh Sandwich

Smash Apprentice
what are the proper inputs for b reversals? Both grounded and in the air. I can never get it constantly.

Ex. Jumping with forward momentum then bouncing the other direction charging needles.

Edit: nvm I figured it out haha :p

Last edited:

p90x

Smash Rookie
Nothing on using BF while touching (but not hanging) to a wall for recovery?

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I've been testing the crouch sliding technique with Sheik and I've found some interesting variables that apply to her (as well as a few other characters that can crawl.)
In these scenarios, I used Omega Wrecking Crew as this level provides me with a way to measure distance since each pillar can be considered as its own square/space/block.

First, while testing this with Sheik in particular, I noticed that when she crawls BACKWARDS, she has a dominant leg that moves more distance than the other. Crawling backwards in both directions, this appears to be her RIGHT leg. If you look closely, when she moves her right leg, it causes her to do a bit of bobbing motion. This can probably be best seen by her butt moving up and down with each step (I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere)
You can see this in the .gif link below:
http://www.gfycat.com/CarefreeIdenticalGlobefish

[Side Note: I though at first that this might be the reason that crouch sliding does not work when jumping left, but I've got nothing to really support that. Any additional input on this would absolutely be helpful.]

Anyway, onto what I have found:
While trying to figure out these mechanics, during the bobbing motion, I tried inputting a shield and I noticed that as it comes up, it has a bit of sliding motion to it, almost similar to the slide that occurs during crouch sliding. The thing about this is that it works crawling backwards in both directions. From my testing, I can usually get about a full square/block worth of backwards movement with the shield. My testing has concluded that you get the maximum range of the slide by shielding at the point when Sheik's right leg if furthest back.
You can see an example of this in the link below:
http://www.gfycat.com/ImpressionableSoreAustraliansilkyterrier

This alone offers another (albeit less practical) way of shielding during the neutral in return for a defended (minimal) retreat. It can serve as an alternative to dashing away and shielding as it has the perk of keeping you facing the opponent in shield.
I found that it can also be done from a short or full hop, facing either direction (crawling backwards that is)

This is where things got a bit more interesting. I took these concepts and applied them to crouch sliding.
Obviously this is only applicable when crouch sliding would be (jumping from left to right, crouch sliding left).
The idea was that I could get a sliding shield that traveled further than the aforementioned method.
Here are the results:
http://www.gfycat.com/UnfinishedGiddyHellbender
Honestly, I didn't expect the results to be so conclusive but it works exactly how it sounds.
The inputs are exactly the same as crouch sliding (assuming facing/jumping right :GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL:), only you input shield during the slide.
The timing for the shield is a bit weird as the distance for the slide varies. From the info provided on crouch sliding, the slide distance varies depending on on two things: 1. Momentum and 2. How long the backwards crawl is actually held.
[I am definitely fast falling just before crouching; not sure if this has any relevance to crouch sliding though.]

With this information in mind, I have received the best results from only holding the backwards crawl for a quick second, and shielding towards the start-middle of the slide. I'm not entirely sure as to the exact timing of the shield as I can get numerous variations of distance. One thing to note though, is that shielding too early stops the slide from happening.

I have found this to have numerous applications. Obviously all of the perks of crouch sliding, topped with a retreating shield.
Playing against a few friends, I have found this to be a good mix up when your opponent is expecting a forward-air on shield and serves as a good means of baiting out your opponent.

I managed to get a few ledge punishes with this where me short hopping towards the ledge prompted my opponent to try rolling onto the stage, only to get caught off guard by me sliding away and f-smashing him.

All in all, I think this could prove to be quite useful. I wasn't sure if this was good enough to have it's own thread or if it's viable enough to add to the AT thread.

Let me know what you all think. I'll have some full videos to provide once I can get a more consistent sparring partner.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
I'll add something else good to know, if you do the slide into a slope (as in the direction you slide will be going up the slope) the distance will increase, probably due to sheiks body colliding with the stage and forcing us further. Could be interesting to see the applications for this on say halberd. But nice info there, kinda reminds me of some of Pits AT in brawl that involved cancelling the third step of his run.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Hey all, I've been testing the crouch sliding technique with Sheik and I've found some interesting variables that apply to her (as well as a few other characters that can crawl.)
In these scenarios, I used Omega Wrecking Crew as this level provides me with a way to measure distance since each pillar can be considered as its own square/space/block.

First, while testing this with Sheik in particular, I noticed that when she crawls BACKWARDS, she has a dominant leg that moves more distance than the other. Crawling backwards in both directions, this appears to be her RIGHT leg. If you look closely, when she moves her right leg, it causes her to do a bit of bobbing motion. This can probably be best seen by her butt moving up and down with each step (I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere)
You can see this in the .gif link below:
http://www.gfycat.com/CarefreeIdenticalGlobefish

[Side Note: I though at first that this might be the reason that crouch sliding does not work when jumping left, but I've got nothing to really support that. Any additional input on this would absolutely be helpful.]

Anyway, onto what I have found:
While trying to figure out these mechanics, during the bobbing motion, I tried inputting a shield and I noticed that as it comes up, it has a bit of sliding motion to it, almost similar to the slide that occurs during crouch sliding. The thing about this is that it works crawling backwards in both directions. From my testing, I can usually get about a full square/block worth of backwards movement with the shield. My testing has concluded that you get the maximum range of the slide by shielding at the point when Sheik's right leg if furthest back.
You can see an example of this in the link below:
http://www.gfycat.com/ImpressionableSoreAustraliansilkyterrier

This alone offers another (albeit less practical) way of shielding during the neutral in return for a defended (minimal) retreat. It can serve as an alternative to dashing away and shielding as it has the perk of keeping you facing the opponent in shield.
I found that it can also be done from a short or full hop, facing either direction (crawling backwards that is)

This is where things got a bit more interesting. I took these concepts and applied them to crouch sliding.
Obviously this is only applicable when crouch sliding would be (jumping from left to right, crouch sliding left).
The idea was that I could get a sliding shield that traveled further than the aforementioned method.
Here are the results:
http://www.gfycat.com/UnfinishedGiddyHellbender
Honestly, I didn't expect the results to be so conclusive but it works exactly how it sounds.
The inputs are exactly the same as crouch sliding (assuming facing/jumping right :GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL:), only you input shield during the slide.
The timing for the shield is a bit weird as the distance for the slide varies. From the info provided on crouch sliding, the slide distance varies depending on on two things: 1. Momentum and 2. How long the backwards crawl is actually held.
[I am definitely fast falling just before crouching; not sure if this has any relevance to crouch sliding though.]

With this information in mind, I have received the best results from only holding the backwards crawl for a quick second, and shielding towards the start-middle of the slide. I'm not entirely sure as to the exact timing of the shield as I can get numerous variations of distance. One thing to note though, is that shielding too early stops the slide from happening.

I have found this to have numerous applications. Obviously all of the perks of crouch sliding, topped with a retreating shield.
Playing against a few friends, I have found this to be a good mix up when your opponent is expecting a forward-air on shield and serves as a good means of baiting out your opponent.

I managed to get a few ledge punishes with this where me short hopping towards the ledge prompted my opponent to try rolling onto the stage, only to get caught off guard by me sliding away and f-smashing him.

All in all, I think this could prove to be quite useful. I wasn't sure if this was good enough to have it's own thread or if it's viable enough to add to the AT thread.

Let me know what you all think. I'll have some full videos to provide once I can get a more consistent sparring partner.
Let me know when you have that video ready. I rather highlight the text with a video explaining how to do it than a .gif. I'll be sure to add it to the list once you have the video set. And as always you will be credited

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
So what you're saying is that this can make Fair more safe, and likely make Nair and Bair safe on shield...?

Gonna go practice this, a TON.
B-air is far less practical because they'd have to be on your left side for it to matter as the sliding only works jumping/facing right with a b-air and sliding left

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
I was about to bring up Sheik's crouch slide, but I guess someone already got it.

Speaking of the tech, how much is known about it so far?

?.?

Smash Journeyman
About as much as has been said in the few posts above you and in the OP about it a few weeks ago.

King9191

Smash Rookie
So I was playing around in Training with Sheik, and I had just remembered that I never tried that B-reversal slide cancel that My Smash Corner showed off some months ago. So I did it, got the hang of it, and I thought, "Well, this is cool". I practiced it to the point where I could put up my shield immediately after executing the B-reversal. On what I thought would be my last time doing the technique, I accidentally pressed grab instead shield -- and Sheik basically glided across the stage and grabbed the Peach CPU. I messed with it a little more and discovered that when timed correctly, it has roughly twice as much range as her pivot grab (I tested this by pushing the CPU in the middle of FD and doing both grab techniques from one particular spot).

I think it has the potential to be useful in certain situations, as it may catch your opponent completely off-guard. And then of course you can use one of her guaranteed follow-ups for easy and quick damage upon getting the grab.

New Sheik tech?

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
Can someone tell me how to backflip with Sheik so you can approach with this?

?.?

Smash Journeyman
You're looking for a technique referred to as RAR (Reverse Aerial Rush), it's a fairly simple input that goes as follows Dash forward>pivot>Jump>stick back to forward, or with inputs :GCR:>:GCL:>:GCY:>:GCR:. You need to input the jump as soon as possible after you've pivoted and then move stick back forwards as soon as possible as well for maximum effect. It's fairly straightforward and just something you have to practice.

Edit: It's actually listed on Page 1 amongst all the other techs, why not give them another read Creede?

Last edited:

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
@ ?.? ?.? I just didn't get the actual terminology of what a backflip meant. I know what a RAR is, but thanks for connecting RAR with backflipping for me :)

King9191

Smash Rookie
@ K King9191 Merged your 3DS thread with this one.
Oh, cool. Didn't know there was a specific section for Sheik techs.

Diddy can cancel his popgun with grab as well, but his grab range after executing the B-reversal is slightly shorter, so I left him out in the original thread I posted.

Envoy_

Smash Cadet
Hey guys so I didn't see this under the vanish tech so I figured I would share this. Whenever Sheik is hit by a wind box or hit with a strong enough move then she can use the momentum to do a type of vanish glide towards the stage. Someone could try and test this to verify, but I think the gliding goes further the more knockback you receive.

Here's an example: https://gfycat.com/VictoriousChiefAmericancrayfish

To do this, just input vanish and then quarter circle towards the stage as soon as you are no longer in hitstun. This tech is useful as a way to mix up your recovery a little and possibly get a free hit from a thrown off opponent. I've had success from both of the listed options in tournament. Hope you guys find this useful and try to add it in your tech arsenal.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Oh yeah, actually I wanted to look into that for the longest time but never did it @_@ It's really interesting and helped me recover easily way too many times.

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
Hey guys so I didn't see this under the vanish tech so I figured I would share this. Whenever Sheik is hit by a wind box or hit with a strong enough move then she can use the momentum to do a type of vanish glide towards the stage. Someone could try and test this to verify, but I think the gliding goes further the more knockback you receive.

Here's an example: https://gfycat.com/VictoriousChiefAmericancrayfish

To do this, just input vanish and then quarter circle towards the stage as soon as you are no longer in hitstun. This tech is useful as a way to mix up your recovery a little and possibly get a free hit from a thrown off opponent. I've had success from both of the listed options in tournament. Hope you guys find this useful and try to add it in your tech arsenal.
This looks very situational, but useful nonetheless. This would be a good addition to the front page.

Last edited:

Envoy_

Smash Cadet
This looks very situational, but useful nonetheless. This would be a good addition to the front page.
Yeah it's more something you could throw out a couple a times a set. It really works well though if your opponent is always trying to leave the stage and get a hit on you.

Last edited:

Uraniulvl

Smash Rookie
Pit nade, holding down on control stick doesn't do anything to change how far it goes for me, only holding b does. Am I doing something wrong?

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
I was messing around against a bot a couple days ago, and came across this weird...thing? I landed a B-Fish, and while I was moving away from the rebound I pressed B again early to end the move. I proceeded to press B to start charging some needles and held the stick to the right to try and slow myself from moving away from the bot.

To my surprise, instead of moving towards the bott while charging needles facing away from it, Sheik instead turned around in mid-air and faced the bott while charging, kind of like she would if you performed a B-Reversal.

However, for some reason, the momentum never shifted; she kept moving backwards while facing the bot and charging.

I'll try and post a gif of it within the next couple of days, just thought I would throw this out there and see if anybody knew what this was, or if it's just some weird B-Reverse glitch involving B-Fish and her Needles.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I was messing around against a bot a couple days ago, and came across this weird...thing? I landed a B-Fish, and while I was moving away from the rebound I pressed B again early to end the move. I proceeded to press B to start charging some needles and held the stick to the right to try and slow myself from moving away from the bot.

To my surprise, instead of moving towards the bott while charging needles facing away from it, Sheik instead turned around in mid-air and faced the bott while charging, kind of like she would if you performed a B-Reversal.

However, for some reason, the momentum never shifted; she kept moving backwards while facing the bot and charging.

I'll try and post a gif of it within the next couple of days, just thought I would throw this out there and see if anybody knew what this was, or if it's just some weird B-Reverse glitch involving B-Fish and her Needles.
so.. a normal B reverse? I'm not really seeing what's special about what you're describing o.o sometimes when your'e in the air the momentum doesn't shift, like if you stand still, jump and b reverse you'll just stay where you are but face the other direction; maybe that's what happened in your case.

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7

It's a normal thing, the terminology's a bit weird, though.

Reverse-B (Back->B): Turning around your special without changing momentum
B-Reverse (B->Back): Turning around & shifting your momentum

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
It's a normal thing, the terminology's a bit weird, though.

Reverse-B (Back->B): Turning around your special without changing momentum
B-Reverse (B->Back): Turning around & shifting your momentum
That's exactly what I'm talking about, thanks!
And just to be sure I understand the input right, it's just the opposite of a B-Reverse, except you hold the stick back instead of flicking it?

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
so.. a normal B reverse? I'm not really seeing what's special about what you're describing o.o sometimes when your'e in the air the momentum doesn't shift, like if you stand still, jump and b reverse you'll just stay where you are but face the other direction; maybe that's what happened in your case.
I think Jaxas has it. Basically Sheik turned in mid-air, but her momentum still carried her the same direction she was originally moving.

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
That's exactly what I'm talking about, thanks!
And just to be sure I understand the input right, it's just the opposite of a B-Reverse, except you hold the stick back instead of flicking it?
It has to do with timing specifically; you have to hit backwards just before B (so yes, the opposite of the B -> back you do for a B-reverse). You don't need to hold it though, or you'll do a SideB

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
It has to do with timing specifically; you have to hit backwards just before B (so yes, the opposite of the B -> back you do for a B-reverse). You don't need to hold it though, or you'll do a SideB
The input for B-Reversal includes the 'B' coming out before the directional input.
The concept of B-Reversals was much easier for me to grasp once I understood this.

For verification purposes, you can go in to 1/4 speed controlled training and input a special and then the immediate directional input.

Ritronaut

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if this is already found out, but grenade to bouncing fish works at around 70%. I don't think it is very useful but training mode says it is a true combo. Basically you grenade, if they get hit by the blast, fullhop and bouncing fish to where they get hit. You will probably need to extend the distance of the bouncing fish. Its incredibly simple and very easy to do. It is probably useless but it looks really cool and does 24 damage.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
this thread is so amazing have you updated it for the new patch?
I don't think it's been updated. I'm not sure about the full extent of changes to Sheik, but I do know that RAR isn't going to be as useful for killing and such due to BAir's nerf in the patch. But there weren't too many changes as far as I know, so I'm sure the compendium is still pretty accurate.

Last edited:

tronfox64

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. New Smashboards user here. Glad to be a part of the ninja revolution.

Anyways, I was messing around with wave needling... and accidentally instant needle canceled (INC?) into a jab (diagonal c-stick ftw). I then spent forever trying to recreate it (wasn't quite sure what inputs I had used) and finally managed to do it well enough to record it. However curiosity got the best of me, and alas I tried other moves as well... and lo and behold it worked with each. Essentially what this means is that any move can be used at any time while running with whichever direction of momentum and facing you want.

Note: I use it running to the left in each gif below. It works while moving to the right too, but I am only consistent enough at the moment to record myself running left xD.

Another Note: Don't give up when trying to practice this! The inputs (see lower half of post) have really strict timing and must all be pressed within very quick succession. It took me probably 2 straight hours of failed practice just to do it once in a blue moon (but I can definitely see this being ingrained into muscle memory with a near perfect execution after a ton of practice).

Anyways the Gifs:

Running DTilt:
http://gfycat.com/EvergreenBlissfulGalapagossealion

Running Reverse DTilt (with reverse momentum):
http://gfycat.com/BleakSameIchthyostega

Running Reverse DTilt (with standard momentum):
gfycat.com/ContentEsteemedFrillneckedlizard

Running Jab:
http://gfycat.com/SeriousNeglectedHorsemouse

Running Reverse Jab:
http://gfycat.com/SarcasticExhaustedKomododragon

Running FTilt (I'm so good at spacing /s):
http://gfycat.com/SleepyGlossyEmu

Running Reverse FTilt (has a ton of reach if you space it better than I did):
http://gfycat.com/ScaryGleefulEgg

There may be even more uses for this, but this is all I've played around with for now.

Inputs: Run > B (or B-Reverse) > C-Stick (Or A for Jab) > (Instantly) Shield as quickly as you can and let go

Note on Inputs: I might recommend setting your extra shield button (R in my case) to Special Attack, as it feels a bit more natural to press R and L in quick succession than B and L and it allows me to flick the C-Stick to the right for FTilts within the tightly timed execution window much more reliably since my thumb doesn't have to be committed to B as well.

How I THINK it works (Sorry, its incredibly hard to do considering I haven't practiced much yet):
I think this takes principals from the Wave Needle, where your needle changes your momentum, and then the shield cancels your needles, but instead buffers an attack in before you actually have the shield input registered (or at the same time? it's difficult for me to tell). It doesn't make sense to me as to why it can happen so instantly, as needles typically have a few more uncancellable start up frames ( I could be wrong) but I'm pretty sure you can INC as fast as you can do the inputs.

I couldn't get it to work with grab (I could just be failing) so the closest thing I could pull off was a full Wave Needle grab:
http://gfycat.com/AppropriateDisgustingArthropods
Edit: Actually there does seem to be a grab option with that seems better than a a regular boosted grab. Will have to try to figure out the inputs. Ill post any gifs of it right here if/when I do.

Wave Needle shield grab version (you can of course hold the shield longer too depending on your circumstances):
http://gfycat.com/IllinformedPeskyGelding

Edits: Fixed up the Post a bit.
Edit2: Made a separate thread with some more details
http://smashboards.com/threads/new-sheik-tech-instant-needle-cancels.402777/

I don't play competitively so I'm not quite sure what the implications of this are... but something tells me 20XX includes Sheik.

Last edited:

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey guys. New Smashboards user here. Glad to be a part of the ninja revolution.

Anyways, I was messing around with wave needling... and accidentally insta-needle canceled into a jab. (diagonal c-stick ftw). I then spent forever trying to recreate it (wasnt quite sure what inputs I had used) and finally managed to do it well enough to record it. However curiosity got the best of me, and alas I tried other moves as well... and lo and behold it worked with each.

Note: I use it running to the left in each gif below. It works while moving to the right too, but I am only consistent enough at the moment to record myself running left xD.

Another Note: Don't give up when trying to practice this! The inputs (see lower half of post) have really strict timing and must all be pressed within very quick succession. It took me probably 2 straight hours of failed practice just to do it once in a blue moon, but I can definitely see this being ingrained into muscle memory with a near perfect execution after a ton of practice.)

Anyways the Gifs:

Running DTilt:
http://gfycat.com/EvergreenBlissfulGalapagossealion

Running Reverse DTilt:
gfycat.com/ContentEsteemedFrillneckedlizard

Running Jab:
http://gfycat.com/SeriousNeglectedHorsemouse

Running Reverse Jab:
http://gfycat.com/SarcasticExhaustedKomododragon

Running FTilt (I'm so good at spacing /s):
http://gfycat.com/SleepyGlossyEmu

Running Reverse FTilt (has a ton of reach if you space it better than I did):
http://gfycat.com/ScaryGleefulEgg

There may be even more uses for this, but this is all I've played around with for now.

Inputs: Run > B (or B-Reverse) > C-Stick > (Instantly) Shield as quickly as you can

How I THINK it works (Sorry, its incredibly hard to do considering I haven't practiced much yet):
I think this takes principals from the Wave Needle, where your needle changes your momentum, and then the shield cancels your needles, but instead buffers an attack in before you actually have the shield go in. It doesn't make sense to me why it can happen so instantly, as needles typically have a few more uncancellable start up frames ( I could be totally wrong) but I'm pretty sure you can cancel needles as fast as you can do the inputs.

I couldn't get it to work with grab (I could just be failing, the inputs are really hard) so the closest thing I could pull off was a full Wave Needle grab:
http://gfycat.com/AppropriateDisgustingArthropods
Wave Needle shield grab version (you can of course hold the shield longer too depending on your circumstances):
http://gfycat.com/IllinformedPeskyGelding

I don't play competitively so I'm not quite sure what the implications of this are... but something tells me 20XX includes Sheik.
Nice find!
I see a TON of tech-skill grinding in my future...

EDIT:
I can do the (non-reversed) Dtilt version of it semi-reliably now, which is awesome because of the kill-setup from it - it seems even easier to hit the 'tipper' portion of it, which is freaking great!

EDIT 2:
You can do Smashes out of it! Haven't confirmed USmash (because my wrists started killing me - friggin cysts - but I'm sure it does) or FSmash (I kept rolling...), but Dsmash does work for sure.
All Specials do as well, but you can already do them out of a run so...

Looks like we have a Grounded Needle Fidget now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom