• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second SWF Ganon Board's Combo Video

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Oh, start a flame war with me once, and you'll never want to dream of doing so again.

The video will be done by April 1st, tops. It's a bit of a wait, but it'll be worth it, I guarantee you.

If you're going to send me replays (Wii), don't. Upload them yourself, to youtube preferably.
I don't have any good capture equipment. All of my replays have terrible quality :(

BrokenVapor

Smash Rookie
I totally wanna be in this now....i have youtube vids i can link and if you'd prefer replays i can do that too, but i prefer to give you links cuz I main Falcondorf.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I, literally, JUST sold my Wi-Fi device. Thus, I can no longer get online nor receive replays.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well you said not to send you replays directly, so SNO could you upload my replays if i sent them over?

I'm pretty busy these days and the Wii at my house is never really hooked up, its hard to remember...

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Ah Geez that's why. I sent Kalm replays directly and was wondering why he didn't add me to the list. Dang where did I miss this?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I updated the first page showing who's videos I have and who's videos I don't have. Take a look through it.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
If there's anyone that has an SD card reader along with good uploading equipment, can that person send me a PM please? I really would like to send more replays, but I have no uploading equipment of my own, so I hope someone else can do me a favor and upload them for me.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well i saw the one snake match..... i had sent 3 total... if you are taking **** from youtube, my combo vid has a couple really sex clips in it. the item spike on ZSS at the VERY end(second to last clip) was insane, i'd say grab that if you can.

link in my sig

otherwise maybe ill have SNO upload some of the other clips i don't know what ones you have on youtube

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
This is the last call for replays. If anyone of you still has them, or haven't sent me them, now is the time to do so.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Giving one more last call for replays. If you want to be in this video, now is your chance.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well I still have no clue what videos you have of mine, i'll just cross my fingers and hope i see myself in the final video i suppose.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Kalm. I have already sent you 2 PMs with less quality plays. I'll try to record some more in the next 3 hour and upload them for you.

Top Bottom