• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scottish Smash Thread

Ch8ese

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be at the tourney, not quite sure what hours I can do though - I'll probably be leaving about twoish and coming back later, no idea how late I can stay.
My brother'll be along with me, bringing the gamecube and melee and hopefully a pad for him and I :p he's gotta leave quite early I believe, but there should still be time to get a good few games in.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Hey, I almost made it I'll explain to you later about it on msn fortunecookie. Was in a suit and everything (don't ask) how was it guys?

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! Thanks to everyone who turned up for the fest! Turnout was awesome; 10 people showed up, but Flash and Eh Doo had to leave before we started the tournament. Congrats to Ultima for placing first and well done to everyone else.

these are the results:

1) Ultima
2) Jalued
3) Sheikaking
4) Seikend
5) Ch8ese and Taro
7) Chris and Titch

Shiftingshadows and I aren't on the list because we decided not to enter.

Hope to see all of you, and more at our next event!

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
Nah dude, u did fine. falcon vs sheik is a really hard matchup. And capture card wud actually be awesome for the next event.

agroves

Smash Apprentice
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe, Earth
Congrats to Ultima. and well done to everyone. hopefully there at the next one. Dont worry ill be there eventually.

Oh yeah another thing. A while a go i asked about adding friedns on brawl. Well i now know how to do that. But how do i find out my brawl coder? Its probably right in front of me but i can't see it.

jalued

Smash Lord
Nah dude, u did fine. falcon vs sheik is a really hard matchup. And capture card wud actually be awesome for the next event.
yeah plus i have played josh's falcon ALOT so know the matchup pretty well, good games though :) DI away is my best tip (as is true with ALL characters)

i need to learn how to calm myself down haha i stress out so much :p

pyr0manic: sorry for being hardcore during our friendlies, im so used to loosing all the time to josh and UJ that its strange to win. it wasnt right of me to do so, and i apologize for being a ****. Best of luck with the link :)

seikend: very impressive fox (especially for someone who mains bowser...still cant understand how u can WD with both :p ) and i look forward to playing you again

ill win the next tourney ;) (hoping to reduce my SD rate down to only 2 per game hahaha)

btw about getting capture card stuff, kieren has his own if i remember correctly, maybe ask him

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'll hopefully get to the next one of these that happen to meet everyone and play and stuff :D I think I'm free 2 weeks after GT2, so if you guys wanna host one then that'd be AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I lied, I'm going to Italy that week x__x I'll be able to attend a fest sometime in May probably. If anyone's around during the week though of whatever week I'll be around, just gonna be occupied for the weekends.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
Remind me to play scrubby Falco against Jalued's Shiek next time :D
yeah Taro you can do it! the shine's just for showoffs anyway.

yeah sorry abt leaving early i had to met someone i'll def be there til the end for the next event that comes up and i'll practice a bit moe for it aswell XD

was really fun thou nice to meet some other smash players in scotland aswell. :)
No prob man. It's good to hear ur getting back into smash. We'll definitely play more next time

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
I dont wanna hear ur johns! if ur parents are hogging the wii then its more reason to come to the next fest for practice! Get over here XD!

Titch

Smash Rookie
NNID
stayselected
3DS FC
4210-5405-1951
Hullo >.<
God I sucked at Teviot... lol
BUUUT, I have actually got some idea of how to play people rather than crappy bots now, so I should do better in the next one.
Any sort of idea for when we'll do one?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
FC and SS went to Berlin? Great stuff if so, hope it was good times :)

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
haha we got ***** in Berlin but it felt goooood tho lol. It was a really good experience and we both learned a lot of ****. Shame u guys cudn't make it :(

Who? What? Huh?!?!
I was actually talking to fizz112 but its awesome that ur called fizzle and u both have a pikachu avatar lol

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Woah, bottom of page 1? What is this?

Anything planned for next weekend? I've been practising with fox but looking to find a secondary, whether that's sticking with bowser or finding a new character. So hopefully can get that figured out next time.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
Yeap! G&W and roy all the way! I got ***** by Armada's kirby in low tiers and josh got pwned by Amsah.

I had Aldwyn in my pool and josh had Armada :(

grayfox

Smash Champion
I was at his first tourney, he cried when he got put out of pools. The people who played him still knew he was special then for how young he was.

Top Bottom