• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
My car is cursed.

List of things that have been replaced/fixed:

-Sunroof
-Trunk
-Headlights
-Most of the wiring
-Steering
-Brakes
-Tint
-Gas cap lid thingy

Things that need to be fixed/replaced:

-Windshield is cracked
-Need the correct size tires
-Oil pan was completely stripped and will no longer hold oil, replacing that, need to take off the exhaust system to fix it.
-Various small rust spots
-Hydraulics in trunk need upgrading so they can hold up the weight of the spoiler
-Several various small dents
-Even more of the wiring
-CD player most likely has half of a disk stuck inside
-Inner part of the trunk/"back seat" area needs a proper replacement instead of the wood stand in.
-Either the fuel pump or a spark plug. We're not sure which one yet due to not having oil in the car currently.

>_<

Nike.

Smash Hero
I can give you a ride to the tourney O_o maybe I'll put a jar out to collect your ten dollars, if enough people donate xD

Nike.

Smash Hero
Couple people are most likely gonna spend the night wednesday. Would you like to as well? Youd basically wake up and not have to worry about getting to the tourney since your already there. That and youd get sooo much friendlies before singles bracket starts.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Eh, probably not. Spring break means friends going to college out of town are back in San Antonio for the week. I plan to visit with them and stuff.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Im buying a hummer and it has two tvs in it with AV. so two wiis can be played in it at a time. does pretty good on gas. hopefully next whobo ill be driving probebly up to 5 or 7 people. just letting you guys know.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
castro says to go to this upcoming whobo, or else
and if i dont ? is he going to throw a turnip at me? : D

hmm...ill think about it though.... i want to know who the best ness in tx is, is it Tyson ? i want to money match him.

If your reading this Tyson i hope you reply.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Hybrid

Something you failed to mention

and it's only going to be good on gas for long trips.

So we can split this. I win, You win

Brax

Smash Rookie
I'm confused, this is just a prototype from 2009 and the Hummer brand is being discontinued after this year isn't it?

Maybe a prius would be the better option? I know its not as cool looking but it still saves tons of money :)

*wants a prius now*

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
no you just lost actually, read the comments on that page :D
nah i still go this. ill have to find the link online. but i have the paper work form the dealer ship im at. ill bring this up later when i get the info ok. love the epic"ness" of this battle.

hmm that or i can end it here. yes they are geting discontinued but there is still a 2010 version coming out. The Hummer i am looking into was a messed with hummer( the people that owned it before bought a part for it that gave them more MPG) so it can get those mps i say it can. so yeah we will call it 50 50 since i didnt mention all of the info.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
They make hybrid Hummers? WTF?
Indeed. It's not even a good idea. Hybrids suck. Too expensive for a tiny "improvement". It takes a very long time for the gas savings to make up for the initial extra cost. Chances are you'll get rid of it before then.

My car (when it isn't broken) gets 35-40 MPG.

Wanna save on gas? Get a smaller car or a diesel engine.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm in the 6gym. They changed up the ice maze and I can't solve it so I'm cheating online.

Juj had a seven person pokefest yesterday. And one of the guys got the pokerus. We all creamed.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I slacked off all day. Just got to Arlington TX to goto the DP factory. :D

Anyways, If anyone was at JUJ's last night you will have passed me by tomorrow hard. I just can't wait till I beat the game so I can .sav my team to whatever I want. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
So know one wants to carpool to that dallas tourny?

I never understood why you guys would want to go to hobos all the time but then pass on tournies like this where there are more games (that you guys play) and a better chance of placing higher in brawl since it wont have as much competition as hobos do.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So know one wants to carpool to that dallas tourny?

I never understood why you guys would want to go to hobos all the time but then pass on tournies like this where there are more games (that you guys play) and a better chance of placing higher in brawl since it wont have as much competition as hobos do.
I'm one of the few that really attempts to take anything outside of smash seriously. Quincy only cares about Blazblue =P I sold my copy to get FF13 lol.

Although with the way life has been I haven't been able to play many games or attend many gatherings at all. Still being carless doesn't help.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I played JUJ in alot of friendlies today. Ya'll better learn the DDD matchup, he has no rust whatsoever for being MIA for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom