• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh look, discussions that I missed.

Pfffffff, just another remake of a older game with some added features here and there. Been there done that.

All i know is yall are making a MAJOR mistake by passing on this. Oh well i suppose. Won't stop me from enjoying it.
This guy knows what's up. FF13 is more fun than I expected. Feckin' beautiful to boot. And I was a Tidus fan, I'll admit...

But Snow makes him look like a pusscake. It's like Tidus hit some kind of super puberty.

Also, Fang.

Pokesav for the story mode.

Really? :/
LOL.
Hafta' agree with Nike here. At least do it legit furst. There's plenty of nostalgia to drive you until then.

Tentacruel > Golduck

Trufax
And ya'll be **** lucky I missed this topic.

Arcanine's left nut > Tentacruel and Golduck
Hell, same for Luxray. :D

Wha?

He's a spectator. Nothing more, nothing less.
Nothing more than a spectator? Such foolhardy logic coming from you... I'll chalk it up to post-Zangoose Day hangovers.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOL.
Hafta' agree with Nike here. At least do it legit furst. There's plenty of nostalgia to drive you until then.
It's just Gold all over again. I see no reason not to spice it up a bit.
Besides, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile suck.
inb4 Typhlosion.

Nothing more than a spectator? Such foolhardy logic coming from you... I'll chalk it up to post-Zangoose Day hangovers.
You obviously missed out on the beginning on the conversation. You poor soul

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's just Gold all over again. I see no reason not to spice it up a bit.
Besides, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile suck.
inb4 Typhlosion.

You obviously missed out on the beginning on the conversation. You poor soul
Gasp! Cyndaquil? **** you. You know better than to throw Cyndaquil in that pile of ****.

And I read the whole thing. I'm not talking about him grunting his approval. If you think all he did is spectate, you've got another think coming.

I mean, think about it... The furst actual tourney I went to, SA won. Now I'm not saying I caused it, but Ganon was a factor.

maan how far r u? i just hit chapter 11
And I think I'm in Chapter 8 now. Nautilus, for sure. That chocobo theme made me LOL so hard. I love this game. Snow, Sazh, Vanille, and Fang more than make up for Hope and Lightning's constant emoness.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
And I think I'm in Chapter 8 now. Nautilus, for sure. That chocobo theme made me LOL so hard. I love this game. Snow, Sazh, Vanille, and Fang more than make up for Hope and Lightning's constant emoness.

have u hit the parade scene? its amazing. that whole forest level's music made me want to kill myself, ugh

Edit: Ill mm you pyle :D

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
SmashFest tonight again! My friends place. Polo Apartment,its by were Tofer lives. there will be food, again ( like at the day before yesterdays smash fest)

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'm gonna make Nikefest for the tourney, but I'll show after work and whoop some assssssssssssssss.

Till then, I'm gonna try to find someone to take my shift.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
SmashFest tonight again! My friends place. Polo Apartment,its by were Tofer lives. there will be food, again ( like at the day before yesterdays smash fest)
****, San Antonio, free food SmashFests Thursday through Saturday?
By the way, GreyFox, I think you left your GC Controller at my house. Do you want me to give it back to you at Nikefest? Also how about another shaken up DP while I'm at it? >:D
(Why the hell was only the DP affected when I brought all the drinks upstairs?!)
And sorry about that too, Castro.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
****, San Antonio, free food SmashFests Thursday through Saturday?
By the way, GreyFox, I think you left your GC Controller at my house. Do you want me to give it back to you at Nikefest? Also how about another shaken up DP while I'm at it? >:D
(Why the hell was only the DP affected when I brought all the drinks upstairs?!)
And sorry about that too, Castro.
**** IT BEROS!!!!

Yeah you can bring it to Nike's. Otherwise I'm turning your house upside down to get it. You nice TV may not make it out alive....

Anyways I think you rigged the DP. )=<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom