• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
LOL it's a really stupid matchup. They both have to camp for a life lead, Rog can punish blocked MP and HP headbutts for free, meaning I'll have to burn EX if I want to create an opening.

Honda doesn't have a good overheard to get him out of turtling, and ochio throw loses to his godly jab spam. Sure I can throw you out of your rush punches, but the Rog rarely needs to approach, and I can't punish his rush punches for free like he can punish me for free.

It doesn't help that Honda can't combo into his ultra while Rog can... very easily too. Maybe this matchup will get better now that Honda has U2, I just need to learn how to 720 reliably, and set it up (but I bet jab spam will stop it cold anyways :/ I haven't had a chance to play Super since my 360 is still broken.

It's just really campy and even though I know how to play it, I don't care for it. Kinda like how I'm great at Peach vs Samus (melee) but I don't enjoy the matchup because it takes 10 years to finish.

All I fought was Rogs when I went to UFO last.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I have had it.

Espy, Phantomx, Man, idc who.

Somebody make a seperate thread or user group for games outside smash. This is too much.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I have had it.

Espy, Phantomx, Man, idc who.

Somebody make a seperate thread or user group for games outside smash. This is too much.
Lol, U Mad?

Smash talk gets boring. Talking about other games and such makes things a little more interesting. :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Quite frankly, since no one is talking about Smash, there would be no point in creating another thread, as this will just leave this one dead.

This IS a social board ya know. If you wanna talk Smash, probably better to take it to the most current tourney thread.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
good ish at nikes today. i thot street fighter would diminish (;)) my smash game. but i was sadly mistaken...im ready for nikefest yalll :D!

this now concludes a brief interruption in other conversations

we now return to your regular social talk that nike is fed up with. :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
thanks for the ride nike :3

i liek how we stopped playing brawl and just played bomberman for like an hour, who needs practice

and nobody missed you tofer

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
thanks for the ride nike :3

i liek how we stopped playing brawl and just played bomberman for like an hour, who needs practice

and nobody missed you tofer
Well I am sure your mom didn't miss you either. Which is probably why you're always gone from your house. Your family doesn't like you.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
So I wish someone told me you guys were having a get together at Nike's... and that there was more room for the HOBO carpool.

You guys all suck.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
There was something at Nike's yesterday? I missed it too then M'Star. lol

Or was it something for people who were going to Hobo? I never really remember scheduling...

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well I'm surprised there was no HOBO talk at all in this thread for the last 6 pages.

I can feel Nike's pain now :(

Not that I would have been able to go to Nike's or HOBO. But I do want to go to a smashfest soon, I have lots of big news related to tournaments I would love to talk about in person with everyone.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike sent a text out to people about the smash fest friday, i know this cause I got one. If you didnt get one then I guess you weren't invited or something.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I have recently acquired blazblue for 360, if anyone is interested in playing, hit me up. I'm not very good.... but I have spirit

also, and more importantly, anyone wanna play melee tomorrow morning/afternoon? I think Kyle said he was interested

Nike.

Smash Hero
Today "The Truth" is coming over. I'm gonna be housing him for 8 days (he's gonna be at Nikefest and leave the following monday). 8 days is a very long time and I don't wanna die from way-too-much-smash-with-one-person syndrome. You guys are welcome to come over pretty much any day you want this entire week.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
aw geez, all the cool stuff happens when i'm gone

Hey that way too much smash with one person syndrome aint no lie. i got it from playing with my sparring buddy pretty much all day every day throughout my sophomore year. help Nike out SA.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Hey that way too much smash with one person syndrome aint no lie.

agreed. This is why i try to go to as many smashfests as possible, because training with castro gets me into thinking every matchup is peach. i used to hardly used Up air at all because it was hard to hit peach with it because peach's Dair > ZSSs Upair

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I have recently acquired blazblue for 360, if anyone is interested in playing, hit me up. I'm not very good.... but I have spirit

also, and more importantly, anyone wanna play melee tomorrow morning/afternoon? I think Kyle said he was interested
What is your tag? I'm going to play you. :O

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey guyzzzzzzz

Would anyone be interested in going to the movies or laserquest on tuesday or wednesday? Like, everyone?

I'd love to expose greyfox in lasertag :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom