• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Did anyone besides me realized that Hylian is now a Mod. Just wanted to point that out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did anyone besides me realized that Hylian is now a Mod. Just wanted to point that out.
I realized it when I got an infraction from Hylian. That punk.
You really don't want that Dr. Pepper, do you Hyli?

Final Smash 5 is in January, isn't it Mr. Mosquito?

Oh, and I'm awesome, just wanted to point that out. :D

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
No wonder why he said "enjoy your sticky" in a kirby topic.

Well i better stop posting now...>_>

Oh wait

Why doesn't Gamelot hold tournies for sports games or shooters?

it's always fighting games....why so violent

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No wonder why he said "enjoy your sticky" in a kirby topic.

Well i better stop posting now...>_>

Oh wait

Because sports games are boring and wootz does shooters. [/lulz]

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Wootz cost to much with a low payout im not going there ever again except for the brawl team tourny

Madden and NBA live are more fun than sonic and they release the same game basically every year "oh burn"

*runs away*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would think people would notice considering my name is red LOL.

Sorry espy, I had to.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wootz cost to much with a low payout im not going there ever again except for the brawl team tourny

Madden and NBA live are more fun than sonic and they release the same game basically every year "oh burn"

*runs away*
I'm not even going to grace this with my feedback besides this sentence.

I would think people would notice considering my name is red LOL.

Sorry espy, I had to.
It's all cool Hylian, I know you did.
Besides, I haven't gotten an infraction since, like, '06, so I'm sure I was long overdue.

And in case you're still wondering, yes, there will be a DP waiting for you in December, if you go...

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I remember my first infraction. Came from this guy on a ps3 thread, he said he got scared playing siren and i called him a sissy.

He then proceeded to mod every message i posted on there abusing his powers >_>

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice

That's because i haven't secured a date for Madden as of yet good sir, don't worry, you'll get your chance ;)

Word on the street: There maybe a 42" Television that will be raffled off as a prize @ this tournament...raffle Tickets are $25/each. I'll post more info if i got's it....:) So cross your fingers....

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
So I think I'm done with smash for a while. Got alot of things to sort out. Black and THOR! are coming up though...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So, who is up for some games tomorrow? I need to work on my Sonic and Snake and need a training partner o.o

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Depends what time, i work 2 to 10pm so at night would be cool for me

Im maining random right now, im pulling a ninjalink lol. This should be fun

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
Correction...

You might wanna talk to ChickenWing about that cause he KNOWS that with SA joining Houston's ruleset (or whatever happens to be thier ruleset) and we will be stuck banning MK.(possibly....)

Plus, you don't like Brawl to begin with. Why delay what's going to happen anyways down the road?
:)

Anywho, HOBO 13 is being pushed back to Janurary because of OUR (that's right *****es...) tournament. in which i WILL include Melee :) (just let me figure out a time please.....) Also, Janurary is the Starting month of the SC4 Nationals....and so, my focus right now will be securing SA the Last regional Date (word is...mexico ain't doin their part...and so ya BOI is tryin to hook that up.) I'm also workin on something for Smash, Madden, Gears (pending any patch to fix that god awful game) and possibly halo (i just don't see the popularity yet...)

Kyle:

1. Yes, we're going to have the space again...that's not a problem good sir:chuckle:

2. So we had 1 tournament that an MK player didn't win....that deserves a pat on the back. But that doesn't mean that what your saying about MK is relavant at all. I'm trying to secure a chapter with NVGA for SA. And so far, we ARE going to be a joint chapter w/ Houston for the time being. Not trying to disrespect your position of what you've done. But i think it's time for everyone to move foward and make SA a Nice tournament Scene for upcoming tournaments.

3. He won't be banned @ FS5 because that's YOUR tournament. Any other future tournament may be different however.

4. Being the fact that nothing else is secured at this present time, i am not at liberty to say what else is or is not going to happen. So let's review:

A. MK is banned at THIS monthly
B. MK is/is not banned @ FS5 (whenever that date is...)
C. Come sometime in December SA will be a joint chapter w/Houston for NVGA (pending future talks)
D. There WILL be other tournaments besides this one (ex, Madden, GoW2, Halo3, etc)
E. I WILL have my 2 piece and a biscut kirby ditto match w/ Suspect at the december monthly :)
F. i AM dead sexy!!!

Any other questions, comments, or concernes can be left here @ smashboards.com either by post or pm. I'd rather not get a "i hate you CW" or an "i Heart you CW" call while i'm @ work.

:bee:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm gonna vote Arcana Heart as a Side Tourney for Dec. Monthly. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Is there going to be a gamenight this Wednesday? I'd assume no since Thursday's Thanksgiving?

If so, let me know. I'll be able to go from like, anytime after noon till 10PM.

Gotta wake up early thursday and FEAST.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Is there going to be a gamenight this Wednesday? I'd assume no since Thursday's Thanksgiving?

If so, let me know. I'll be able to go from like, anytime after noon till 10PM.

Gotta wake up early thursday and FEAST.
I'll check. However I'm really busy atm, so if anyone bothers to call to see, just post so everyone knows.

I doubt I would go anyways.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Double post LOL

ATTENTION DUELISTS!

There will be a gamefest tomorrow at Gamelot!

6 pm to 10 pm!

Clean up yo messes!

Don't bring drinks! Buy them! Support your local gaming center!

(I'm telling this because you should all know well I have to take the heat for my community... So shape up!)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Double post LOL

ATTENTION DUELISTS!

There will be a gamefest tomorrow at Gamelot!

6 pm to 10 pm!

Clean up yo messes!

Don't bring drinks! Buy them! Support your local gaming center!

(I'm telling this because you should all know well I have to take the heat for my community... So shape up!)

We don't play yugioh

I do buy them

just not from gamelot >_>

Dojo

Smash Champion
Satown Jr. might come to this. The ban won't bother me much at this tourney. Just a chance to get payback at Hylian if he goes. :)

The reason it's not a for sure thing is because Santi and I are looking to rep Texas up in Cali 2 weeks after this so we need to not waste any money. If Cali doesn't work out then we'll come own you all. XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Satown Jr. might come to this. The ban won't bother me much at this tourney. Just a chance to get payback at Hylian if he goes. :)

The reason it's not a for sure thing is because Santi and I are looking to rep Texas up in Cali 2 weeks after this so we need to not waste any money. If Cali doesn't work out then we'll come own you all. XD
Go to cali.

How are you guys planning on getting there?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Thinking about flying. Cali's to crazy to drive for us. We'll house and carpool with Furbs and Edrees from what I know.

I have the extra money to go now. And Santi can get it. Biggest problem is parents... It's so close to Christmas there gonna be rough about it. I thought about using that as my "Present" from them. I don't need anything else really. And that'd be so **** fun.

If they have the room, you should come with us. :D
We could all fly from Austin. I know you got the moniez big baller.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ah, you're talking about the Dec20th tourney Dojo? Me kalo and gabe are considering flying there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom