• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hearing that tone as a ringtone when we were Brawling was epic. Didn't it come from those dudes that came in around close to 10PM?
~Geoberos
I dont even know who it came from which made it even funnier because no one confessed to it so it was like they where hiding it....because they didnt want us to know they were a power ranger HAHAHA:dizzy:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I dont even know who it came from which made it even funnier because no one confessed to it so it was like they where hiding it....because they didnt want us to know they were a power ranger HAHAHA:dizzy:
Either way that tone rocked so much face and I'm adding that as i speak. :chuckle:

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Brown haired kid?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I said i didn't know who it came from rofl
haha, my friend Luke went so it was probably him. He's got all sorts of weird ringtones, including the power rangers haha.
Oh yeah, and I'll be playing smash again now :]

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hylian is probably going to come with me to this thing. We'd love to see you there, Dojo. Would be almost the entire **** crew in one place :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hylian is probably going to come with me to this thing. We'd love to see you there, Dojo. Would be almost the entire **** crew in one place :D
Goto HOBO and stop bothering San An. No one is gonna beat Hylian so whats the point besides taking money from San An? =/

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
Suspect: if it was my *** that had that ringtone...you'd know i'd be sporting the FUUCK outtta that bad boy. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Houston is three and a half hours, this is like... one.
Lol, winning isn't everything, Houston has better competition than SA (except Espy). I would think that it would be worth the 3-4 hour drive. But whatever, your call.

So predictions on who is gonna be top 3 in this

1. Hylian/Dojo (If he comes)
2. PhantomX
3. Espy

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I just wanna have a good time, and I hate driving. If I drive myself, I'll always go to the closest trny, always, lol.

Besides, this HOBO was outta the blue and I couldn't get off work. There are many reasons. Lastly, I think you guys underestimate yourselves.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I just wanna have a good time, and I hate driving. If I drive myself, I'll always go to the closest trny, always, lol.

Besides, this HOBO was outta the blue and I couldn't get off work. There are many reasons. Lastly, I think you guys underestimate yourselves.
they do i don't, i really don't care who comes i actually enjoy having good people come down so i can play them and get better, and watch them play. Playing with sethlon was cool and fun even tho he took my manhood when i played him 1vs1 :ohwell:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

And that's understandable. I just assume that bigger tourney means better competition that's all.

It's not so much underestimating. SA isn't really ranked with the rest of the big cities (IE Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Ang, ect. ect.). On top of that, out of all the tourney's we have had, SA has yet to win a tourney from our own city. And don't get me wrong, we have really good players. But if you look as the last few tourney results, Everyone who came from out of city came and won. Again nothing against us in SA, but stats and numbers don't lie. =/

And just to throw this in there, I'm speaking for myself and not for anyone in SA.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I just got back from an 8 day vacation in new mexico. I didnt have any service so thats why I couldnt reply to any of you guy's txts. sorry :(

And your not gonna believe this ****

Some friends of mine literally threw a party at my house while we were gone. Snuck in, brought the goods, 30 or so ppl, and threw a party wednesday night. Tmrw we will be pressing charges on my closest childhood friends who started the whole thing.

Thats my emo part.

Now I originally planned on housing for the next monthly and FS5. Idk if i can do that now since my parents have gone anal (rightfully so) about letting me invite ppl to the house. Doubt I'll be able to for the monthy, but I'm begging them for FS5.

Kyle: Assuming I can house, my b-day is jan11. Id be more that happy if you made FS5 on the 10/11. A smexy way to turn 18 :D

Oh, and I miss you guys :DDD

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I just got back from an 8 day vacation in new mexico. I didnt have any service so thats why I couldnt reply to any of you guy's txts. sorry :(

And your not gonna believe this ****

Some friends of mine literally threw a party at my house while we were gone. Snuck in, brought the goods, 30 or so ppl, and threw a party wednesday night. Tmrw we will be pressing charges on my closest childhood friends who started the whole thing.

Thats my emo part.

Now I originally planned on housing for the next monthly and FS5. Idk if i can do that now since my parents have gone anal (rightfully so) about letting me invite ppl to the house. Doubt I'll be able to for the monthy, but I'm begging them for FS5.

Kyle: Assuming I can house, my b-day is jan11. Id be more that happy if you made FS5 on the 10/11. A smexy way to turn 18 :D

Oh, and I miss you guys :DDD
Your always leaving to go somewhere. Stay home.

Anyways that sucks that someone broke in to your house man =/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Was it the same guys who ordered all of those pizzas from Little Caesers?

Anywho, that's not very friendly-like. Regardless of who they are...can you really consider someone who does something so reckless and irresponsible a friend?

And I don't see why your parents would do that, since what happened isn't affiliated with you at all whatsoever. It was all done without your knowledge, or anything of that kind of matter.

It's just a bit absurd to even deny you the ability to house, considering that you had no part in what happened.

I'd be pissed off if I were in your shoes.
Sucks what happened, but so long as nothing important was damaged, it's all good.

Hope to see you Dec.6th (or tomorrow, if you go to Wootz).

@PhantomX: From my standpoint, we have a pretty **** good reason for underestimating ourselves. Greyfox pretty much summed it up in what he said. I mean, the closest ones to ever getting anywhere from San Antonio are Morningstar and myself (although there are a few others who can probably do the same, such as K Prime, Zaiah, and Zsdk).

And even at that, I can't beat Seth's Falco, and have trouble with DMK's MK. I haven't played much of anyone else OoT, so I can't say a thing about them. The lack of OoT experience and diversity of character choice is going to kill me.

Sethlon's Falco was my 2nd time ever playing against a Falco in tournament, the first one wasn't even compotent.
Hylian was the first GaW I played
DMK was the first MK to give me problems (keep in mind that I played him quite often, and early)
You and DMG at New Braunfels Doubles was my first time ever playing against a Wario

It's just that I don't have that character experience, and my performance suffers because of it.

Although I'm glad for what I have. Snakes, Kirbys, a Zelda, one Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kongs, Meta Knights, a Dedede, and a bat**** insane Pikachu.

Oh well. I'll just try my hardest when I play you guys in Dec...

Santi

Smash Lord
No housing from Nike? :(
That blows. That lowers my chances of going to this one even more.
Hobo 13 here I come?
Sorry to hear about that Nike. Some friends...

PS. This is Doj

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
Anyone needs teh housing....get at me in a pm....i can spare a couple of bodies....be warned, i really don't play brawl...but i'll get down and dirty :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
@ suspect: Mkay. Was scared for a moment lol. I didnt take it as a joke at first.

@ greyfox: Lol 2 months in a row I went to new mexico. I'll be staying here for christmas.

@ espy: Yes. Out of the 30 ppl here, the 3 scumbags who did that pizza crap were responsible. Im going to their houses today to let there parents know what they did, and that we're pressing charges. The little white kid mikey (he goes with me to the tournies). Well, his 2 older brothers were also responsible. We went to their house last night and fireworks happened.

I txtd everyone who was there during the ride home if they were there or knew anything about it. Every single one played dumb with me and lied. These are ppl I see everyday at skool and hang out with to smash after skool. Not the pizza ppl, but EVERYONE I know. My senior year is going to suk now.

Im not upset that they told me I cant house for the tournies. I completely see why they would do it. If I cant even trust my closest friends that they've seen grow up in these walls, why would they trust me with out-of-towners that im not close with? (Although im going to fight for FS5. Its just too important lol)

@ Dojo: Yea it blows. Gonna hafta say no to the monthly. Look out for me during FS5 though. I gotta find a way to house for it.

Guys... I hate being emo :(
*e hug*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mannn sorry i didnt go to wootz guys, something important/unexpected came up, maybe next time.
It's all good, teams didn't really "happen" anyways.

@Phantom: You better'd pray some accident doesn't befall your buddy ZSdk [/evil] ;)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
It's all good, teams didn't really "happen" anyways.

@Phantom: You better'd pray some accident doesn't befall your buddy ZSdk [/evil] ;)
Hey it was still a good run, even though I killed you 3 times on accident >.>;;

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
I was just kidding about being at that party btw Nike >_>

T-REX COME BACK! where u been!?
Ahh, man. I've been going through some tough **** lately, but I think I'm good now. You wanna brawl later if my parents get off the TV?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
You wouldn't DARE...would you?

I'm giving him DP... >_>

Oh, and sweet, FS5 thread is up.
Yo Espy, wanna play online? I've actually never played a good sonic and seeing as how your best in town it'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom