• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I have a 2 gig :)

Me and morningstar had some good matches yesterday, im gettin much better, he 2stocked my kirby one match...then i 2stocked him back...this is snake we are talking about people. Snake is kirbys worst matchup (70-30) snakes favor lol i was happy tho. We will see what happens this saturday

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Man i would but im seriously about to leave to work in a few minutes :(

ill be home around 10 so if u want to play then i will

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
On talk of recording, SA should make a collective brawl/melee combo video. That'd be tight.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Other than espy getting uair->uair->upb->uair kills...we dont really have much lol nothing worthy of recognition from smashboards.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Other than espy getting uair->uair->upb->uair kills...we dont really have much lol nothing worthy of recognition from smashboards.
Uair KOs are nothing new to the Sonic boards.
If anything, the only thing I bring to the Sonic boards is the way I approach. Even then, I'm sure that others (KID, 3000, MalcomX, and Blue) can all do just as well.

So, just to keep tabs (I do forget things)
1) Dr. Pepper (3 Liter) going to Hylian
2) 3 Liter Match vs. PhantomX (Root Beer vs. Cherry Coke)

So epic that it hurts.
I'll try to be ready on the day. Wario ***** Sonic on paper...but we'll see.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry espy I already have a teammate :(. We will team eventually though!

My teammate is secret :).

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hylian, were you kidding about asking M2k if he wanted to come? You should really see which of the pros wanna come to this. Maybe even Forward or someone.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Apparently greyfox is now recording. Ive been doing it here for the past 3 months.
Hey nothing to be ashamed about guy. I honestly don't mind really. It's not like I'm gonna make it far in tourney's anyways so why not. :)

Also, I heard someone mentioning about SA combo vids and I personally like the idea, except I don't have the program (outside of windows movie maker) to make any combo vids of any kind and I refuse to let someone borrow my camera for that.

And just food for thought, I know have 10GB's worth of memory and with MorningStar's 4GB present to me that will be a total of 14GB of recording. Last I heard, 2GB is 1 hour, so that's about 5-6 hours worth of recording. Almost the entire tourney's worth :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hey nothing to be ashamed about guy. I honestly don't mind really. It's not like I'm gonna make it far in tourney's anyways so why not. :)

Also, I heard someone mentioning about SA combo vids and I personally like the idea, except I don't have the program (outside of windows movie maker) to make any combo vids of any kind and I refuse to let someone borrow my camera for that.

And just food for thought, I know have 10GB's worth of memory and with MorningStar's 4GB present to me that will be a total of 14GB of recording. Last I heard, 2GB is 1 hour, so that's about 5-6 hours worth of recording. Almost the entire tourney's worth :)
Morningstar is giving you a 4gig?

Anyways get the footage and i know someone that can put a "combo" video together lol

SA is not even all that hype

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
GGs Suspect! I wish I could of played more of your Kirby.
yea GG's :)

i try not to play kirby online much cuz it messes up my game offline. If you go to gamelot tomorrow you can play my kirby all you want. Jiggs ditto were fun. Other than that u got the best of me clearly. I was laughing so hard when u kept QACing and i just baired you with sonic lmao

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Lol, yeah. That kick wasn't anywhere near me either. Pikachu gets a giant hurtbox in a certain frame while QACing.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Haha, you need to learn to detect sarcasm XD I don't have anything against anyone, usually :p
I did think it was sarcasm then i remembered what u said about my connection and im like "this dude really has something against me" lol

EDIT: I HEARD FROM XRYO AND HE SAID HE WILL BE BANNING MK FOR GOOD IN HOUSTON ON MARCH 7TH. HE ALSO SAID THIS WILL AFFECT NEW MEXICO AND ALL TEXAS MAJOR CITIES. SO CHANCES ARE REAL GOOD THE MK WILL GET BANNED HERE :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It won't affect New Mexico because they were the first state to permaban MK throughout XD

I'm curious who Hylian's partner is gonna be... I bet Dojo is showing up or something, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Aww Hylian...! ISAI will never be reformed at this rate... :(

It's Sethlon, Dojo, DMK, or Caveman.

I called it.

And that's fantastic...I don't have a partner now...
K Prime, you have a partner yet?

Sudai

Stuff here
Louisiana is looking to come to Final Smash V. There should be a good number of us since there's Melee and Brawl. Housing would be amazing. All the LA players are close but we wouldn't mind being split up (predominately melee players staying with melee players and brawl players staying with brawl players or something like that). I don't have exact numbers (or really even an estimate atm) but I figured I'd post asking about housing just to see what's available.

Really this post is just me trolling on you guys and saying hi~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom