• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So much. It feels like I'm cheating myself out by attempting to only attend Mizuumi-con.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll try making it myself, actually.
I have nothing after 5PM on Wednesday, so we'll see what's up in terms of that.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I think I'm down for the wednesday drive. I do, however, get out of skool at 5:45 though :(
If you can drive this time around I'll pitch in money for gas. Plus last time we left around was around 6 anyways.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i'm Going To The St. Phillips Tournament... Especially If Espy/kprime Go To Hobo 23 :)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm going to the St. Phillips tournament... ESPECIALLY if Espy/KPrime go to HOBO 23 :)
Good-bye 1st place in San Antonio...again.

lol.

So anyways, we should start planning for HOBO23.

If JUJ and Grey are assumed to be green, then that's two.
Then I have to go (****it Xyro), and I'm not sure about K Prime. Morningstar's shown interest, and Tofer wants to go as well.

Was anyone else interested in going to HOBO23?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
its OK SA, we got this!

all you gotta do is make sure PX never makes it to SPC... pour sugar in the gas tank!

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i've never met you PX so i cant vouch for that lol

plus its not about liking you or not, its just about that 2nd place you drastically reduce my chances of getting.

Nike.

Smash Hero
PX, at the last one, I brought 2 tv's because the skool supplied like 7-8 laggy plasmas. TV's would be greatly appreciated.

Nike's gotta defend his title.

EDIT: :>>>>>>>>>>>

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Quick, everyone learn MK and use him against Phantom!

Or just insult him by using Falcon and claiming that if he was a man, he'd use Ganondorf against Falcon. :laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PX, we got two Aarons...

Edit: PX is gonna win St. Phillips Tournament with Ganondorf.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hrm... is it double elimination? If it is... I very well may try, lol.

Also, I like both Aarons. One of them cuddles with me :)

Nike, I won't be able to bring anything, sadly... as all of this is secret-ish from my parentals.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
@Espy: i know those are pigs in your sig... but my mind keeps screaming "ITS A BUTT"

fun fact: nobody knows my REAL name... muahahahaha

@Espy: your name is actually Andy? like its not Alejandro or somethin? you look like an Alejandro, but not an Andy lol

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
playing dante's inferno, and tbh, one of the most violent games i've ever played. i have to kill babies with sickles and even opening doors is violent

god of war ripoffs ftw

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang Nike who is the hottie in your Avvy?

Anyways with all the Name Match's you would think me and GrayFox43 would play each other for that title. :X

Suspect

Smash Hero
nike changed his avatar...am i dreaming?

and me and Ice have the same name, id name money match him if i was there. Prolly lose >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom