• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Speaking of no homo.

You guys remember after one of those Gamelot Monthlies that we went to Cici's Pizza? Hylian was with us. And while we were eating, my button came off my shorts and everyone laughed?

Well I've been wearing those shorts still since then. There my favorite ones. I just re zip every few minutes xD

Well I just came from the valero. I went in to get a cherry coke and alongside me are 2 very good looking chicas. Eye candy. So I re zip my pants. And then

I grab them by the time there at the knees. Quickly I stuffed my hands into my pockets to hold them from the inside and make myself look natural.

But it was too late.

The whole me freaking out and making very awkward movements was noticed from the girls and the clerk. My elbows are down and im bending over alot. Because of this, I look im jerking it in public. And my boxers are visible to make it believable.

Despite these 6 eyes staring at me, I try to make it look like I'm standing at the door waiting for someone. I pull out my phone and I see Donkey Bong asking if I want to smash. I pretend to text back. About a minute passes by and the coast is finally clear. I walk back to my car and since I can re grip it looks natural, like I just have my hands in my pockets.

So now I'm home, saluting my shorts, wearing new ones, and I'm going back to the valero because I never got my cherry coke.

LOL 11:11 make a wish

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Nike... I feel your pain. I have embarrassed myself more then a few times in front of some people I was trying to impress in public.

And Bero, nice Ganon Cpt Falcon thingy you made up.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i'm borrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeed

friday needs to come faster, i needs practice.....and i need to show greyfox how to play smash 64 like a man

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
dude, see if you'd listened to good ol' Donkey Bong and held it this weekend as opposed to next week... but *sigh, shakes head*... you have much to learn, young one.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike

You should of asked one of the girls to hold your pants up while you payed for the drink.

You know i would of.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
hahaha true that, but next time we can leave LM out of it. i herd u liek pictochats!

but, but, buuuut... remember, i won it on your CP. :3

edit: match 2. perfect spacing on last kill is still perfect spacing :D

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeshhhhhh... pictochat is super awesome. so when you wanna do this? i'm down anytime after this weekend :p

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 6: Teams Edition
Brawl & Melee

Quick Info
Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263756

When?
February 20th, 2010

Where?
Phase 2 Clubhouse at Waterview Apartments on the University of Texas at Dallas Campus
2200 Waterview Parkway, Richardson, TX 75080
Click here for a campus map.​

What is Teams Edition?
This tournament is going to have a huge focus on Brawl Doubles as the primary/main event, similar to what Centex did. Attendees should prepare themselves for the most intense challenge of teamwork that they will ever experience.

Major Changes
  • Brawl Doubles entry fee has been changed from $5 to $10.
  • There will be a bonus pot of $50 for 1st place in Brawl Doubles, $25 for 2nd, and $10 for 3rd.

What are Achievements?
One thing you'll notice is something new called "Achievements." If your team can accomplish 1 or more of these achievements, then your team will receive a $5 cash prize (you cannot receive multiple prizes even if your team completes multiple achievements). At the end of the tournament, the team that has completed the most achievements will receive a special prize (to be announced).

Example Achievements
  • Beat a team without your team losing a stock the entire set (2/3 games).
  • Heal your teammate more than 400% in one game (show me the stats screen).
  • Win a set (2/3 games) as double Ganon.
  • Save your teammate with footstool twice in one game (replay required).
  • Come back from a 2v1 situation and win when the opposing team has 4 or more combined stocks (replay required).
  • Win a game with a combined total of 100 team attacks (show me the stats screen).
  • Win a game with your girlfriend with 3 or more stocks remaining (show me the stats screen).

Oh... and there's a good chance there will be Free Pizza!

:smash:

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i had no idea Espy was summonable.

Espy i choose you! Spin attack now! *it's super effective!* good job Espy!

edit: so how do i find out who pranked me, so i can drive to his house and punch him in the face? :)

and then play brawl :3

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
We better be going to HOBO23. It's time to kick *** and chew bubblegum.. then run out of bubblegum!

Paw, what's your address for that smashin'?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
3606 Rejillas Dr

prolly from 6 - midnight

my house is kinda hard to find, prepare to get lost :D

(ask nike)

lookin forward to it ;)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
...we need to go to HOBO23.
NOW.
Gotcha covered. Talked to JUJ and it looks like we all green for HOBO 23. Pack yo bags SOSA, we goin to Houston. <3

Also, just to remind everyone in SA that this is by far the most active end of the month so far.

Feb. 12 - Paw!'s Smashfest
Feb. 20 - Phase 2 (JUJ is thinking about going to that one.)
Feb. 27 - Mizzumi-con
Mar. 6 - My birthday and also HOBO 23/St. Phillips Tourney

GET HYPE!!!!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i would be excited too, its ~90$ for 1st (or at least it was for the last one), and to be honest, there will more than likely be a lot of scrubs

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Or you can have the chance to win 90$ from a bunch of scrubs. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom