• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
The burgers they made there were great! Had fun friendlies @ the tourney, but I need a ton of more practice! Back to the hyperbolic time chamber!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Steakfest 2: Austin Needs Our Money Again
January 23rd

I'll post the info later tomorrow.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm fine with that. We'll try having Brawl Singles, Brawl RSRC, Pokemon, and Melee.

I might start it earlier though, since we're running Pokemon. lol.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
You need practice with DK.

STEAKFEST 2 HYPE!
You talk way too much mess for me to let you win this. I got Magik practice. MAGIK HYPE.

Sorry Greyfox, :/ I'm teaming with Santi for Steakfest 2. We did do good against those people I've never seen before though lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There's no teams in Steakfest, lol.

Just start Pokemon at the same time as Brawl singles so that it actually stands a chance of ending, lol.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm fine with that. We'll try having Brawl Singles, Brawl RSRC, Pokemon, and Melee.

I might start it earlier though, since Zigsta will be battling with his Pokemon team. lol.
Fixed.

Magik: Confirmed name searcher?

And Eddie, I got CYPHUS PRACTICE.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Maybe I'll have better luck getting to Steakfest 2 then I did getting to FS8. >_>

Oh, and I've switch out my "attempting to learn" character from Samus to Sheik. >_> <_<

*ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt....ftilt ftilt ftilt Usmash*

*camp with Needles*

I think I have it down. :D I might also try a theory that I'll do better if I bring my iPod and listen to songs from various video games.

Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRe3h1iQ1Os and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKN3xiHBeWI&feature=PlayList&p=3741A9C692FF81E0&index=8

But I'd have to figure out how to rip them from youtube first. >_>

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
wait what i was mentioned here?

naw man judge told me about a pokemon tournament so obviously id stop by here.
Haha, Morningstar had just said his DK would beat my PT 'cuz he practiced against you.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Team DK vs Team D3....and the winner is......Team D3....stock count is........6-0.

:O

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I'd do it just to embarrass the double D3 if we won. All the ladies would be say "Wow, their balls are really big and full of skill."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom