• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont like shrooms and you can't be a sonic fanboy and rep a shroom.

they need a ring :bigthumbu

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wait, so is there some kind of option to get rid of the mushroom?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
there was a group of black people being painfully stereotypically black here in the library.

teach them how to do it Suspect.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Nothing extraordinary, I was just playing badly yesterday. I still won most matches but I don't think I'm good anymore.

I'll still play till my stinky skill gets unbearable.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You want to learn to be a TO right? If you're in for the ride and willing to accept that you'll be playing less friendlies, I can waive the door fee.
I don't play much friendlies anyways. If you can do that I would be grateful sir. :)

This is Castro. I can house four to five players on Friday night. A few things though: I am in the process of moving out of that apartment, so there is only the one couch and the dining room table and chairs left. I have no food at all, so whoever stays with me will be on their own for food. I do have a water filter though. I also won't be at the apartment all day, so we will have to coordinate when we get there. There is a shower available to use in the morning, just bring your own towels; i have none. I have two tvs in the living room but no wii. Also you'll have to be pretty chill, my roommate still lives there. I will let Kyle coordinate whoever is staying with me, he has my number. I guess this means I'll also be having a smashfest the night before, can i call dibs on espy?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
augh... so i just found out that i most likely wont be able to make it to FS8

:(

i'm going to try my hardest to still make it. if i cant participate in the singles bracket i'll still show up later to do MM's and friendlies i guess.

wasn't there a crew battle in mind for this FS? like Houston vs SA or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom