• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Internet's been out all week. It's lame.

m2k just lost to adhd in winners finals and grand finals

[9:23:17 PM] Malcolm McNulty: yo slik
[9:23:20 PM] Malcolm McNulty: i watched match 3
[9:23:27 PM] Malcolm McNulty: i dont even see a problem with it.
[9:23:30 PM] Malcolm McNulty: that isnt what he did to meep
[9:23:30 PM] Victor Oyefusi: me either
[9:23:35 PM] Teh Umby: Hey trolls
[9:23:36 PM] Victor Oyefusi: meep got it worse
[9:23:40 PM] Malcolm McNulty: way worse
[9:23:44 PM] Teh Umby: get in Xat and watch Clone High.
[9:24:02 PM] Victor Oyefusi: m2k was actually on the stage
[9:24:08 PM] Victor Oyefusi: half the match
[9:24:09 PM] Malcolm McNulty: gnes is just not on that adhd level
[9:24:15 PM] Victor Oyefusi: nah
[9:24:16 PM] Malcolm McNulty: adhd vs m2k....all the matches
[9:24:18 PM] Malcolm McNulty: were like
[9:24:19 PM] Malcolm McNulty: 4 minutes
[9:24:23 PM] Victor Oyefusi: was m2k tryna do it to him
[9:24:24 PM] Malcolm McNulty: straight ****.
[9:24:24 PM] Victor Oyefusi: ?
[9:24:30 PM] Malcolm McNulty: he never got a % lead.
[9:24:34 PM] Victor Oyefusi: o lol
[9:25:21 PM] Victor Oyefusi: i feel like copy pasting this convo
[9:25:23 PM] Victor Oyefusi: for texas
[9:25:27 PM] Victor Oyefusi: just to troll
Get *****, Gnes.

edit: hey Espy, do you think you could find it in your heart to be super awesome again and upload mine and Nike's money match?
Funny story. I can't find it.
Wait, that wasn't funny at all...

Who pranked me?! There's gonna be hell to pay! >:[

I mad.
There's a way to get rid of the Pranked! color and all that. I did it on the first day I got pranked. IM me for details.

This is Castro. I can house four to five players on Friday night. A few things though: I am in the process of moving out of that apartment, so there is only the one couch and the dining room table and chairs left. I have no food at all, so whoever stays with me will be on their own for food. I do have a water filter though. I also won't be at the apartment all day, so we will have to coordinate when we get there. There is a shower available to use in the morning, just bring your own towels; i have none. I have two tvs in the living room but no wii. Also you'll have to be pretty chill, my roommate still lives there. I will let Kyle coordinate whoever is staying with me, he has my number. I guess this means I'll also be having a smashfest the night before, can i call dibs on espy?
This goes to everyone in San Antonio until I say otherwise. Call me on my phone if you need to get in touch with me. My number's on the first page.

If you have a Smashfest Castro, I'm down for some friendlies that night. Just let me know via phone.

=====

I won't have internet until the end of next weekend after FS8, since I'm at a cousin's house right now. I'm moving into my dorms the Sunday after FS8, so I'll have internet back by then.

Again, if anyone needs to contact me, my number's on the front page.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i've been playing bayonetta all day, that **** is trippy. the music is pretty awesome tho, especially the battle music. if my wii was hacked, i'd put it on there. the loading times, however, are not awesome. :(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
i've been playing bayonetta all day, that **** is trippy. the music is pretty awesome tho, especially the battle music. if my wii was hacked, i'd put it on there. the loading times, however, are not awesome. :(
You playing it on PS3? I've read everywhere the 360 version beats it by a long shot. PS3 has load times just for picking up items lol

Suspect

Smash Hero
The ps3 version also has graphical issues with the frame rate, they didnt care at all for the ps3 version. I refuse to get it because of that and cause it's a deliberate Devil May Cry ripoff.

Dantes Inferno is a God of War rip off also btw

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's a DMC ripoff w/ a hot witch... I don't have either of them, lol. I heard it was fairly fun if you like the action-adventure type stuff, though.

Kind of lame when developers don't put similar efforts into both ports of a game, imo.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
The ps3 version also has graphical issues with the frame rate, they didnt care at all for the ps3 version. I refuse to get it because of that and cause it's a deliberate Devil May Cry ripoff.

Dantes Inferno is a God of War rip off also btw
Bayonetta is from the director of the original Devil May Cry. Of course it would be similar.

However Dantes Inferno is a blatant rip off of God of War, right down to wearing down monsters and starting a timed button sequence. It plays EXACTLY the same. The only thing missing was Greek gods.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
LOL Suspect

I heard it was great, but the load times are freaking unbearable.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
unbearable? you might say that. this is what happens: Press pause, loading screen, try to unpause and go back to the game, loading screen.

and the camera is not your friend

but besides that, the battles and the finishing moves are awesome.

and she gets naked alot ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, that sounds unbearable to me. Dragon Age has a lot of loading time, takes a while to save, if I had to wait just to access the ability to save, I'd kill myself, lol.

Also, the only similarity is the "face" they're making and their glasses -_-

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I know it was made by him, that's why i said deliberate >_>

Trying to kill off DMC! :mad:
Quit crying. DMC needs a break, part 4 was a little weak.

Besides, Platinum games is split off from Capcom, Bayonetta was published by Sega.

So no one is trying to kill off DMC. Capcom will make DMC 5 when it gets around to it. Who knows? Maybe they'll announce a teaser at E3 this year.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Yeah, that sounds unbearable to me. Dragon Age has a lot of loading time, takes a while to save, if I had to wait just to access the ability to save, I'd kill myself, lol.

Also, the only similarity is the "face" they're making and their glasses -_-
Pokemon Platinum save after your done moving pokemon from your team to box.

Ziggy knows.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I bet 20 bucks Texas was gonna win the championship over the summer.

And I freaking lost because Colt freaking McCoy got injured on the first possession.

FML.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Quit crying. DMC needs a break, part 4 was a little weak.

Besides, Platinum games is split off from Capcom, Bayonetta was published by Sega.

So no one is trying to kill off DMC. Capcom will make DMC 5 when it gets around to it. Who knows? Maybe they'll announce a teaser at E3 this year.

DMC 4 was a little weak, ***** dont even get me started on DMC2.... GOOD ****ING GOD MAN.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*is still mildly annoyed that Pirate Ship was banned because someone said "I'll play gay there", which is apparently worth more then me posting a list of how the stage is fine*

Seriously, people like DMG will play gay on any stage. Doesn't matter if it's Norfair or FD. That should never be a reason for banning a stage. Facts > Claims.

On another note, my chances of getting to FS8 look slim. Blame my step-grandmother for dying and having a crazy Indian Family which gets drunk at funerals non-stop and is trying to kick my Grandfather out of his apartment, which means my Dad needed to fly up there to help him out, which means I have to do some extra work around the house in his absence including things which have to be done on Saturday specifically. >_<

That's got to be the craziest no-show john of all time. :(

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Nike 20 should be in the next SSB. He's a pretty cool guy. He houses 294821593284791234 smashers and doesnt afraid of anything.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude, Nike is the Furbs of San Antonio. Not the part about maining Yoshi, but him having this nice big house that no one wants to leave once they step foot inside.

Suspect

Smash Hero
DMC 4 was a little weak, ***** dont even get me started on DMC2.... GOOD ****ING GOD MAN.
DMC4 was just "weak" because once you play halfway through the game you already basically beat it. The other half is just you going back through the same stages...different character. Other than that it brought back Trish and introduced a new character while getting to see lady again. Of course it was no DMC 3 but it was good enough, people now a days just like to complain about everything.

There is no such thing as DMC2 tho, idk what you are talking about.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Nero had to **** everything up in DMC4. What a dummy.

Btw guys, I was driving to work the other day and Wootz Gaming Cafe is now...

WOOTZ ASIAN CUISINE AHAHAHA

Epic fail.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
The venue:

9926 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio TX 78216

Just go outside 410, and it will be on the right side, in the same parking lot as the Diversons and the Jim's. It's in the back.

There will be Wi-fi! However our livestream man backed out at the last minute so no go.

Food:

There will be concessions served, so please, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. We need to respect our venue's wishes.

Equipment:

We can never be shorthanded, so any games, consoles, and TVs you could bring will be appreciated!

Finally, if you have any major concerns please call me at 210 723 5386. CALL because I probably won't have time to answer a million text messages.

If you want something answered now, ask me now! I'll be on the internet most of the night.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Pool 4

ADHD
Bloodcross
LuigiMax
Nike
Tyranitar Phantom
King Toon

Top 3 make it out, you got this Nike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.