• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Also I have the textures and songs and character selection all customized to my liking. If you wanna copy and paste is to your SD then feel free. :)
awesome! actually, i'll probably have only my flash drive with me, i had to lend my SD card to my dad and sisters today, but that works just as well right?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
k, so, apparently theres going to be a lot of people coming to this, more then we had originaly thought would show up (which is awesome, showing sa scene is still alive ;)) but we might be a little tight on room. We'll try to make as much room as possible, maybe putting additional setups in another room.

Just a warning, you might be a little cramped

Nike just texted me and told me he is going to be late, he said he'd get here around six or seven. So if anyone has a tv they can bring that would be great. Right now we only have one set up

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I won't be able to take another TV, but I will be able to take the Wii+Brawl, as promised.

KoN will most likely show at this point, but Tofer will probably be absent.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
alright guys, thanks for coming to our smashfest. it was really fun and hopefully we'll do it again soon. i'm thinking maybe at my house

did anyone leave a silver controller? i have it, and it had no name

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sorry Prime...I should've given you one. ;_____;

BTW, Steakfest 2 is looking to be set for January 30th. Not confirmed 100%, but it's most likely gonna happen on that day.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yay. i'm too excited for steakfest 2. if not at fs8 donkey bong, team with me at steakfest.

and also, castro and myself will try to organize another smashfest before he has to leave his apartment and is homeless (lol)

Nike.

Smash Hero
I love you guys :')

Oh, and I made Kyle ride in my car while there was 3 tv's in it. I really wish I had gotten pics

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I'm sitting in the back of Nike's car, squished between the back of the front seat and a TV, and it's pretty cramped. We're talking on the way home, and among other things, we talk about this:

Nike: What if I died right now? Like in a car accident?

Kyle: Well I probably would die with you lol

Nike: lol well what would have you done if I left the smashfest without you?

Kyle: Ummm ****.... Hey, I wonder if they have smash in heaven?

Nike: LoL

Kyle: That's the first thing I would ask. We wake up in Heaven in front of the pearly gates and I'm
standing next to you and that's the first thing on my mind. "Do they have melee?"

Nike: But what if they had Brawl? Or like only had Brawl?

Kyle: Nah **** that that ain't heaven, that's hell.

Nike: Brawl only, and only low tiers.

Kyle: Uggh even gayer.

Nike: and no Captain Falcon either, so no manly matches

Kyle: Brawl Falcon is a disgrace. He's not manly at all. His only redeeming factor is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWiDSgvqug&feature=related

(Proceeds to describe the vid and how amazing it is)

Nike: lol you should post this

Kyle: lol I will.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry Prime...I should've given you one. ;_____;

BTW, Steakfest 2 is looking to be set for January 30th. Not confirmed 100%, but it's most likely gonna happen on that day.
no, you shoulda gave ME one. What am I supposed to do now?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh really now?
Well, San Antonio normally doesn't go to Phases, and Steakfest isn't really meant to be some big turnout thing.

Bu~t I'll still be thinking about it.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
that smashfest was a lot of fun, thanks again for hosting Castro. too good DK vs Peach games!

@KM and Nike: turns out i live right down the street from that Chacho's on Perrin Beitel :) i still have that half burrito waiting to be nuked and eaten.

@ KM: thanks for your directions dude, saved my life.
@ Nike: ****, now i have to win a $5 MM to win my monies back...

@ everyone in general: this weekend, my dad is going out of town, so i will have the apartment to myself. i'm thinking of hosting another smashfest. my apartment is a lot smaller than Castro's though, so i'd be only able to have at most 4-5 setups. due to the size constraint, we'd have to do some kind of dibs system.

anyways, i'll let everyone further details later in the week.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Have you experienced any problems with hacking, I mean it does involve some risk if you don't have the right version of Brawl right?
Yes I have. Smashstack is just to get homebrew. There are threads here somewhere that'll help you to where you are going.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
unfortunately, i think the apartment will be occupied after all this weekend. :(

is anyone else hosting something? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom