• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The remake's franchise thus far is a stinker.

Bubba Sawyer is the original Leatherface.
Haven't seen any of them. I have no reason to watch films involving my cousin Thomas.

My cousin Jennifer, on the other hand....

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, I can go on a rant about how your cousin doesn't exist because he's just a re-imagining of a movie that was claimed to be based on a true story, that didn't even involve a guy slaughtering people with a chainsaw in Texas.

But that would be too much effort because you're joking. -saves strength-

Zig, don't forget... I created you and I can destroy you!

I'm gonna hit the hay.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
You're using Wario?

It's grab releasing a new Wario air camping time!
I can always switch to Game & Watch if my opponent's character has shenanigans at his disposal (depends on the severity of said shenanigans). I know Wario can be grab released by a lot of characters, but that doesn't stop him from being the 3rd best on the tier list.

But Wario is just a personal choice. My thumb has healed up and I'm ready to play.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I can always switch to Game & Watch if my opponent's character has shenanigans at his disposal (depends on the severity of said shenanigans). I know Wario can be grab released by a lot of characters, but that doesn't stop him from being the 3rd best on the tier list.

But Wario is just a personal choice. My thumb has healed up and I'm ready to play.
Sweet, I need to test out some stuff anyways against other players. Let me get a hold of JUJ and see if he wants to hold a fest today. No promises from me.

In other news, I need songs for my Brawl. First on my list is Megaman themes. Where to get them. Gogogogogo.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sweet, I need to test out some stuff anyways against other players. Let me get a hold of JUJ and see if he wants to hold a fest today. No promises from me.

In other news, I need songs for my Brawl. First on my list is Megaman themes. Where to get them. Gogogogogo.
I'm just filling out job apps online, so no pressing business for me. Let's play people.

As for songs, remember I have a massive collection of music on my portable hard drive.

Don't forget torrents are your frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
WIFI, it says i got a connection, when i go to test the connection it gets the ip address and connection. but when i go to update software it says cannot get connection. my wii gets wifi just fine

man thats a lot of connections.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
you guys would get together the same day i leave san antonio

>_>

edit: espy is super pro for uploading stuff, thanks man!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
so i'm seriously tryin to get a carpool together from houston to come to this tournament. king mosquito, can you get ahold of sos and ask him if he'd still house us? it'd be 4-5 of us and fun times would be had by all

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Merry Christmas San Antonio Smash!
Castro is moving out of his apartment in january, so on Sunday or so he'd like to hold a mini smashfest while he still has the apartment. He has one tv, and no wii. I will bring my wii for sure.
So far he wants to invite these people: Nike, Morningstar, Juj, Greyfox, Espy, Donkey Bong, Zook, ALEJANDRO, KPrime (even though we've never met him) and me (pretty much all of the sa smashers). If anyone else is interested in coming say so and I'll ask him.
Does Sunday work for everyone?

edit: oh, thanks for the uploads espy

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey everyone.

I now have my wii up and running.

All I have though for games is Wii Sports and No More Heroes. Can I copy SD data so I can have all the characters unlocked in Brawl? I don't feel like buying the game, and I'm gonna see about using a ISO loader.

Also, if I don't have anything else going on I'm down for the smashfest. Nike you can pick me up on your way from work :)

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
where is Castro's apartment at?

i'd love to go! i'll be back in SA by Sunday, so its not a problem. Depending on where Castro's place is and where you live McClusky, i might be able to give you a ride. if its way too far out of the way maybe you can throw 5 bucks my way for gas or something?

edit: Espy, you're awesome for uploading!

merry xmas everyone.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Castro is moving out of his apartment in january, so on Sunday or so he'd like to hold a mini smashfest while he still has the apartment. He has one tv, and no wii. I will bring my wii for sure.
So far he wants to invite these people: Nike, Morningstar, Juj, Greyfox, Espy, Donkey Bong, Zook, ALEJANDRO, KPrime (even though we've never met him) and me (pretty much all of the sa smashers). If anyone else is interested in coming say so and I'll ask him.

I should be able to go. I'm gonna try bringing a friend as well (KON).

Oh, and no prob on the uploads. Me vs. Nike should be up soon too.

PS: I would like an address and time for this little smashfest. I'm most likely gonna be busy sometime this weekend, so I can't guarantee anything until I learn the time, day, and locale.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
oh i know kon, i think i played him at steakfest. and i have no idea where castros apartment is, or the time, (i would estimate something like 5 till midnight), ill ask him in the morning

oh and another thing, i'm pretty sure its not that big, i would say it would fit 15 comfortably max, so as long as it doesnt excede this, it should be just peachy

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Which happens to be COMPLETELY out of the way for me xD
Don't you work at the Bed Bath and Beyond at 1604 and Bandera? Or the one closer to Ingram?

where is Castro's apartment at?

i'd love to go! i'll be back in SA by Sunday, so its not a problem. Depending on where Castro's place is and where you live McClusky, i might be able to give you a ride. if its way too far out of the way maybe you can throw 5 bucks my way for gas or something?

edit: Espy, you're awesome for uploading!

merry xmas everyone.
That may be handy. But if Castro lives by JUJ than I can probably just get dropped off because JUJ lives pretty close to me.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
So far he wants to invite these people: Nike, Morningstar, JUJ, Greyfox, Espy, Donkey Bong, Zook, ALEJANDRO, KPrime (even though we've never met him) and me (pretty much all of the sa smashers). If anyone else is interested in coming say so and I'll ask him.

Red: Fix'd

This Sunday? I'm fine with that. Gonna talk it over with JUJ to see if he wants to go or not. I'll more or less will be there. Just direct me there. :D

Also to my fellow Smashers of San Antonio, I wish you a Merry Christmas. :) <3

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I'm first on that list! Do I get VIP treatment?

Have a Christmas Day.

EDIT: Fail, I'm the second on that list. >_> NIKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
This is Castro. Everybody that has posted sounds fine. Id love to have the Host and Kon too.
I live in The Haven: Hill Country Apartments off of 151 and Military. Its about two miles away from Espy's place; If you leave Espy's neighborhood and head toward the Valero down Military my apartments will be the first thing after the light after the bridge after the valero.

Valero->bridge->light->Apartments on your right.

Nike and Morningstar know how to get in the gate, but ill add more details on that as sunday comes. I'm thinking from 5 till midnight.

Why Castro didnt put the address? i dont know, hes weird. i'll put it :D

9914 W Military Dr, San Antonio, TX

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Last time I went to Castro's house, I punched the keypad and it opened.

I work Sunday but I'll try to be there later. Who's bringing tha televisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom