• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Paw: Lol, Me and Morning can help you out on that. I play both and Morning for Snake. :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you should have scene it, nike had an armor piece and was just camping the living **** out of me. i had no idea what to do. :(

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i like mind****ing people with items :D

the whole reason why i play zss is because of her items and her extra awesome aerial game

oh, and the down smash -> down smash -> aerial...or the down smash -> down smash -> down b spike, those are too fun lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So yeah, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want Steakfest 2 on the 23rd or the 30th of January. Any suggestions for dates?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I vote 23rd. Since that's the first weekend of the new semester, I likely won't have any/much homework and could easily make it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Id say that Zigstas reasoning is right. Not alot of pressure on any of us for skool.

I can't believe I'm asking this again. Guys, can anybody else besides me house for FS8? JUJ said he might be able to and if he does then he'll wanna post his cap limit as soon as possible.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Id say that Zigstas reasoning is right. Not alot of pressure on any of us for skool.

I can't believe I'm asking this again. Guys, can anybody else besides me house for FS8? JUJ said he might be able to and if he does then he'll wanna post his cap limit as soon as possible.
I'll post the cap limit for him. He has a hard time getting on Smashboards when he is playing Shoddy Battle and doing other stuff. I'll make sure he gets the info in. Granted if he is housing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I apologize to both you and JUJ, Nike, but I'm going to be unable to house anybody for FS8 as of the moment (it may change if I can convince my mother otherwise).

I'll keep trying to see what I can do.

Oh, and Ziggy's got it right. I start school on the 10th, so having it earlier would give me a lot less pressure than the 30th for homework and stuff.

Steakfest 2: Austin Needs Our Money
January 23rd, 2010

Hmmmm....sounds about right.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I apologize to both you and JUJ, Nike, but I'm going to be unable to house anybody for FS8 as of the moment (it may change if I can convince my mother otherwise).

I'll keep trying to see what I can do.

Oh, and Ziggy's got it right. I start school on the 10th, so having it earlier would give me a lot less pressure than the 30th for homework and stuff.

Steakfest 2: Austin Needs Our Money
January 23rd, 2010

Hmmmm....sounds about right.
Sweet. I'll be there and bring my Wii/Brawl.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I would LOVE to see Inui come in here and bash that :D But if everybody wants it like that then I say why not

I'll post the cap limit for him. He has a hard time getting on Smashboards when he is playing Shoddy Battle and doing other stuff. I'll make sure he gets the info in. Granted if he is housing.
Please and thank you :D I'll post my housing info with it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
same.

please don't make teams $20 :(
I probably won't even have teams. Last few times I've tried (Steakfest, as well as several Melee tournaments I ran awhile back), we've never had enough teams to have an adequate tournament.

I'll probably do some other event instead. RCRS? Low Tier? Reverse Main? Secondaries Only? Items? COIN BATTLE?

I dunno, but I'll think of something.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I probably won't even have teams. Last few times I've tried (Steakfest, as well as several Melee tournaments I ran awhile back), we've never had enough teams to have an adequate tournament.

I'll probably do some other event instead. RCRS? Low Tier? Reverse Main? Secondaries Only? Items? COIN BATTLE?

I dunno, but I'll think of something.
My vote is on Low Tiers and RCRS. I love them both. :)

@Nike: xD, That is just funny.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Random Character, Random Stage.

I get ****ed in these tournaments, but they're fun.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
brawl is simple, i can play pretty much all the characters to the basics (except ice climbers, dont know how to cg :(), but i'm not good with most of them. and theres a lot of characters i just dont like lol. but rcrs does sound fun/halarious

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
me and Badnewsbear are gonna MM in MVC2. I'm capable of playing gay with MSS, but we both agree to use "lesser" characters like Juggernaut, Ken, Captain America, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom