• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
:laugh:

well ****. i'm gonna be working at that time unfortunately. i guess we'll just have to wait til there's a game night or smashfest again.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
so am i correct when reading that the St. Phillips tourney will be running until 9 PM? from 10 AM????

jeebus, its not FS:laugh:

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I may have found a breakthrough in our tournament venue problems. I met these 2 blokes at work who work at a place called Games2U. I asked if they'd be interested in hosting Smash tournaments and they said "YEAH."

More info later.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
so am i correct when reading that the St. Phillips tourney will be running until 9 PM? from 10 AM????

jeebus, its not FS:laugh:
it starts as 12, not 10 (mah bad)

Guys, I may have found a breakthrough in our tournament venue problems. I met these 2 blokes at work who work at a place called Games2U. I asked if they'd be interested in hosting Smash tournaments and they said "YEAH."

More info later.
i've heard of games2u, they were at my school football game last year. they had a van that had wii and 360 games. and by wii games, i mean wii sports. but still, i didnt know they had an actual venue, neat.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Good stuff talking to Games2u Eddy. I've been interest in them for a while but haven't made time to speak with them.

More importantly though, I have BIG news in the first post now.

Discuss.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh snaps. Clusky and San Antonio just leveled up.

Just spread the word whenever the tournament is. You know Texas would be willing to jump in for some Brawl love.

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
Yah i live on campus justm oved from houston use to go to hobo's and PnT weeklys. I am just trying to find out about the smash scene here and find good people who i can play with and meet people.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@KM: That's good to know that there is a place to still doing Monthlies and such. I would say I'm hoping this will turn out ok but that will only lead to broken hearts if I think about it too much. So I'll let the fate of this be on the hands of KM.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Come back to Brawl.

Even though I'm just about done with it, I could be a practice dummy. :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
So i'm at work today and im playing psp during my break. One of the girls who works there (with some big ole ******* might i add) sees me and is like "oh is that lumines 2?"

i'm like "yea"

she has her psp on her with the game lol so i ask her if she wants to play

SHE ***** THE **** OUTTA ME!

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Yup, thats suspect alright. Getting beat by girls.

Pathetic.
=]
<3
So does niddo still come around here??

idk grey.
I dont like brawl, and im not good at it, which is bad considering im worse now than i was when i was just bad.
Its very unlikely.
But i might think about possibly considering thinking about possibly trying to consider playing brawl.

lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Asian girls whipping you into shape.

<333333333 I'm loving that. :3

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Of course. :D Still having tournament johns, and the one time I make it to a tournament, we only have one Wii. lol
I love how all you guys assumed I was going to have a tournament when I specifically said I was only doing a Tekken tournament and possibly a Call of Duty tournament.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love how all you guys assumed I was going to have a tournament when I specifically said I was only doing a Tekken tournament and possibly a Call of Duty tournament.
What?

January 10th is the tentative date for my next tournament, with a focus on Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, Brawl, with other games being considered.
...lol.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
What?

...lol.
Umm I meant a brawl tournament.... for Game Night.

Also, I talked with Xyro and DuggFinn. Much to my chagrin, they still want to do HOBO January 9th. But I respect them, plus it's their schtick to always use the first of the month.

But don't fret. Not everyone can go to HOBO, so I still want to do Brawl as probably a side tournament (meaning I want someone else to run it.) Side tournament attendees are still subject to the door fee.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
And not join us at HOBO 21?

But then again A Brawl tourney in SA is rare....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Umm I meant a brawl tournament.... for Game Night.

Also, I talked with Xyro and DuggFinn. Much to my chagrin, they still want to do HOBO January 9th. But I respect them, plus it's their schtick to always use the first of the month.

But don't fret. Not everyone can go to HOBO, so I still want to do Brawl as probably a side tournament (meaning I want someone else to run it.) Side tournament attendees are still subject to the door fee.
You know, I completely forgot about Game Night.
I may go to the SA tournament instead if there's Brawl, but that depends mostly on what JUJ and Greyfox are going to decide to do, and whether or not you ultimately want to run a Brawl side tournament.

If anything else, Clusky, I'd be happy to go and just help you run the Tekken and COD stuff. I'd never get into Tekken, but I love watching.

And PX. I won't lose to you the next time we play in tournament. You can count on that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My character is better than yours by a fair margin, I can just not get hypno smashed and fart you :D

HOBO 21 is in December, fyi.
My point remains valid. I ain't losing to you again.
Xyro got hypno-smashed twice at HOBO20. It still works! :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang I could say camp Pikachu but I'll just get funny looks from the other Warios as no one camps anymore with him.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You know, I completely forgot about Game Night.
I may go to the SA tournament instead if there's Brawl, but that depends mostly on what JUJ and Greyfox are going to decide to do, and whether or not you ultimately want to run a Brawl side tournament.

If anything else, Clusky, I'd be happy to go and just help you run the Tekken and COD stuff. I'd never get into Tekken, but I love watching.

And PX. I won't lose to you the next time we play in tournament. You can count on that.
You didn't miss much.

If there is a Brawl side tourney like 100% sure then I think me and JUJ will stay for that.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Greyfox's sig is more win than anything ive ever seen, Except for that middle section.
Hi niddo. :)
Who are these new people???
lol
and why does nobody go to the xat chat? just take it off the first post for god's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom