• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
hey, I would like to be at h&f somewhere between 10 and 11. I'll have to leave for a short time, but hopefully people will show up for some melee

Kyro, I'll teach you some. I'm not the best player in the world, but I know a few of the basics ( of melee and ness)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I have tomorrow off so I'll make an appearance.

I wanna play Melee and suck hard at it. HOORAH FOR YOUNG LINK. :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just so you guys know, my tournament says there's no entry fee (cause gambling is not allowed at UTD campus). What I was going to do is for all smashboards people charge a $5 entry free BEFORE the tournament, NOT on campus. Then payout the winners after the tournament.
Why can't you do that Kyle?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Okay, so I got the thumbs up for a tournament at my house. How does September 26th sound to you guys? Good? Maybe another weekend with a bigger turnout? If anything, it'll be $5 per event or something like that, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Also, it needs a good name. I thought SAntonios sounded silly, and I'm too lame to come up with a decent name. I'll probably just call it something boring like Lil' SAnti

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Magik stop beating me to threads.

Yes Battle at the Border 3 is FINALLY happening, better late than never! Its our annual tourney that pulls more than 50 players (huge for us)

There is a $100 pot bonus for Brawl and Street Fighter 4 and of course we have epic housing and epicer mexican foods. Get hype!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@MC: A) Still better then nothing. B) MC = Master Chief. Can that be your new nickname, "Chief"? /Halofan

@Espy: I'll try to make it.....but I honestly doubt I can. ;_; But call it "Espyonage" You know, Espionage, Espyonage.../badpun

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
@MC: A) Still better then nothing. B) MC = Master Chief. Can that be your new nickname, "Chief"? /Halofan

@Espy: I'll try to make it.....but I honestly doubt I can. ;_; But call it "Espyonage" You know, Espionage, Espyonage.../badpun
Sure, call me chief. I'm kinda the leader type anyways.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Kyro is a punk.
Yo bro i do apologize for leaving like that. ether way i do not think i could have stayed for the low tier teams just cuz the man smell up in there was so bad.... uhg... but dude for sure next time and if i leave again ill give you 20 bucks ok. hahaha i love yah to bro and yeah i guess that was a punk move.hmm i dont know about septembers tourney but ill go to octobers fo sure ^_-

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sorry espy, i cant make it that day, Arcade UFO tourny is that day iirc

Edit: Call spot for hobo, im goin :)

Who is going to H&F? I been pretty bored, so ill go with morningstar

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Espy: I've got the green for that day. :)
Call your tourney Steak Sauce for San An. :D

I'm going to H&F today but I'm not bringing anything but my controller.

Suspect

Smash Hero
well if i go to austin u can go

but if i dont then no, you be interfering with mah moniez chances

Suspect

Smash Hero
Somone just offered to trade me a 52 inch dlp HDTV for my wii and stuff

I CANT TAKE SOMETHING THAT BIG TO GUAM! :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
I planned on going to the arcade tourny in Austin and play some melty blood and TvC :(

oh well guess, ill be at steakfest.

Wait you said no juans...phantom cant go :laugh:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Then get your ***** down to Steakfest.
Suspect has NO juans, he's WALKING distance.
Well fudge, there's a Texas football game then. XD But we're only playing UTEP...so I'll probably come to Steakfest instead.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Everybody check the San Antonio group for stuff. Im gonna update it in the next 24 hours. It wont be dead anymore.

Im gonna be busy tmrw, so no smashfest at my house. Sorry :/

Suspect

Smash Hero
oh yea

Espy

would YOU walk from your place to mine? no lol but walking isnt a prob for me, it just better not be raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom