• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Nothing was even remotely good about X2, don't even say anything Seiya. 12 was cool for me b/c I like to multitask, and the game basically played itself for me :p

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Nothing was even remotely good about X2, don't even say anything Seiya. 12 was cool for me b/c I like to multitask, and the game basically played itself for me :p
Don't lie u know rikkus outfit was the highlight of the game ;p

It was my highlight at least lol

Suspect

Smash Hero
my highlight was the ending

seeing those credits made me feel so happy

12 on the other hand

couldnt even finish

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I thought 12 was pretty interesting. The play style and depth were pretty thought out.

I do admit, once you got everything set just right, you didn't really have to do anything, but it was fun to try different styles or play

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's ok Nike today was alot of fun.

Makes me wish I was good at Melee so I can play that instead of brawl. >.<

OH ****, YOU GUYS HAVE TO HEAR THIS MIX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjhKf9ZusU
I have all of PRS's videos on my computer. Everything he/she/it/potato does is amazing. I love the Lavender Town remix #2.

oh yea

Espy

would YOU walk from your place to mine? no lol but walking isnt a prob for me, it just better not be raining.
Why would I walk when I have a car?

If you want, I'll pick you up, but it's gonna be early.

Gea

Smash Master
Makes me wish I was good at Melee so I can play that instead of brawl. >.<
So practice Melee and get better, silly. So many people who never played Melee much have this attitude but refuse to just practice the game. This ain't Brawl, it takes at least some practice to be good at.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So practice Melee and get better, silly. So many people who never played Melee much have this attitude but refuse to just practice the game. This ain't Brawl, it takes at least some practice to be good at.
Practice takes time. Time that would be better spent on enjoying Brawl, obviously.

Melee sucks pretty hard.
Brawl sucks too, and Smash64 sucks like a vacuum on steroids.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
does anyone kn ow where, if at all, I can find people to play Brawl with?
I doubt anything is going on this weekend, but come to Heroes and Fantasies on Wednesday, we get together to play smash.

Otherwise, keep an eye out for anyone posting here about gatherings.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Front page has contact numbers for players in San Antonio.

We also have small Smashfests at Heroes and Fantasies off of the summit every Wednesday.

There's also a tournament going on on 9-29. Check out the front page of this topic for more info.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Well that was really nice of you.

From whenever ppl get off skool/work til 8. Some ppl are there as early as 12 but most of the time we show up from 2-4ish.

Suspect

Smash Hero
summit parkway (410 near evers)

Nike wants you guys to crew battle Austin at steakfest, yall should

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'll show up at 4. I bring 2 tv's with me and when I walk in theres a couple ppl playing already. Basically, 4 is when the party starts :D

EDIT: Suspect, he edited his post. I was gonna give him a let me google that you for lol.

And yes guys, we should crew battle

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
kyle what was the site you got that R4 from, i got a DS now
http://www.r4ds.com.cn/r4ds.html

There are others but this is what I ordered. Set up is simple, but I can make the process easier just by dumping what I have on to your's when it arrives.

The newest big name releases are getting tough to crack. I used a crack on Mario and Luigi 3 but it still won't go past the new game screen. Chrono Trigger, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars are games that take effort to get working, and even then GTA locks you out of online play.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I really want chrono trigger, idc about gta and M&L

EDIT

Crew battle

If we crew battle Austin (if they show up) it should be like this

4-5 people 3 stock each
$5 per person
Winning team gets the money BUT if there was anyone on the winning team that didnt participate they do not receive any money, they just keep their $5
I dont know how counter picking works in crews but im sure some one else does

any one agree?

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I enjoyed hobo alot and I was wanting to know who is interested in going to the next one. I wanted as much of SA to go as possible. Only prob is I can only fit about four in my car cause five is pushing it. if anyone else wants to drive that would be cool.

If more than four want to go to hobo i think we could have two options for seeing who could go.

1. We could all pitch in for a rental to get more of SA over there. we can get a smaller car to save some money

2. if money is an issue and no one wants to drive or pitch in for a rental we can play for a spot in the car.

I'm not trying o be a **** but the sooner we get stuff figured out the better. I don't anyone being left out of a good trip to H-Town cause we can't get our stuff figured out till the very last minute.

Shin Ike

Smash Rookie
Yo Suspect, i'll sell you my R4, i got chrono trigger and some other games already on it. and give me my tatsunoko and xenogears back already. long time no see btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom