• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok, Everyone there is some Gamelot stuff that needs to be said. Talk to KM for more info.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Man I can't believe all the johns coming from this city.

Lu, GET A JOB. Everyone knows I'm black and I always have money.

Look, for those who want to goto FS6 but don't have the cash, save up atleast half and I'll help cover for the other half. Only taking 3 people to this offer.
Wow..... look at this guy. thats amazing. Props to you sir for trying to step it up for your city and the community ;)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Magitek Knight: I'm just tired of hearing nothing but johns from SA about why no one can go anywhere. It's way lame IMO.

@Lu: Guy, I've been beast since the day I was born. ;)

@Nike 20: I told you that Zelda loses to everyone.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Today was really fun. And then Cliff had to ruin it.

Basically, no more weekly wednesdays
No.......Nononononon
i dont believe you.

Normally i would, but not now.

Not right wehn my mom says that she doesnt give a **** if i got up there on wednesdays, Oh no, not then......

Lu fails -_-

@Greyfox, yes you have been beast since you were born, but now you're SUPER beast!

lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
It's not exactly that Cliff is canceling it, it's that he is splitting up the store into a gaming cafe. The new guy running the gaming cafe will controlling all the console/PC gaming.

So while I still have to answer to Cliff at the end of everything, I also need to work with the new guy.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH: Gamelot is getting tons of new tvs, 5 HD tvs, 15 xbox 360's, and 1 PS3. No wii's though >.< but we should never have to worry about anyone bringing TVs ever again me thinks.

All of the new equipment should be in the store next Friday, for those who want to come see for themselves. I will update once I see everything.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Gah....my arms are still flipping acting weird.

Yesterday during my second set of matches, my arms from the elbow down started to go numb and getting pins and needles. It got to the point my fingers felt as if they were curling in. I woke up today, and they are still feeling tingly.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
It's not exactly that Cliff is canceling it, it's that he is splitting up the store into a gaming cafe. The new guy running the gaming cafe will controlling all the console/PC gaming.

So while I still have to answer to Cliff at the end of everything, I also need to work with the new guy.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH: Gamelot is getting tons of new tvs, 5 HD tvs, 15 xbox 360's, and 1 PS3. No wii's though >.< but we should never have to worry about anyone bringing TVs ever again me thinks.

All of the new equipment should be in the store next Friday, for those who want to come see for themselves. I will update once I see everything.

We are playing on HD tvs??? dont those lag?

Gah....my arms are still flipping acting weird.

Yesterday during my second set of matches, my arms from the elbow down started to go numb and getting pins and needles. It got to the point my fingers felt as if they were curling in. I woke up today, and they are still feeling tingly.
Carpel tunnel???? uh oh!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We are playing on HD tvs??? dont those lag?
From what I was told from Cliff before the last of us left yesterday night, we are still keeping the TVs that Gamelot already has. Also, the new TVs Gamelot is getting are not the laggy ones, save for the 5 HD-TVs they are getting, which will probably go to the 360's and PS3s.

I'm definitely considering taking a trip down there when everything's set up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Good call. Man your avatar just made me REALLY hungry... lol craaaaaazy

Dude we are getting matches in for sure at FS6 and hanging out, last time was too good

Gas station Slave Kids!!!! hahaha please tell me you remember
lmfao of course i remember, every where i turned i seen a lil kid somewhere cleaning something.

Of course we are getting matches in and hang out, i thought that was a rule.:p

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Okay, so I just want to remind everyone.....

bring your Wii's to Final Smash 6, and get a free snack and drink.

But you have to check in your system when you register. No waiting 3 hours after getting to Gamelot THEN bringing it up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike i think you recorded some of my low tier fights, dont upload them. You know i dont like being recorded >_>

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
i have resurrected....*applause*

so i missed alot...but next week is still a definate yes

how has everyone been?

o and suspect...i find that avatar very, VERY OFFEN....i want churchs now...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Sounds like it. Keep it up and we may get more mention from other Cities. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hey, is anyone up to smash it up today?

I should be good for today, and I'll prolly bring JUJ if he decides to come.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way, I almost forgot.

Last Wednesday, someone left an empty Melee case, and a case with Rampage: Ultimate Destruction at Gamelot, along with a Gamecube memory card. If you know who brought and forgot them, or if they belong to you, let us know.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
By the way, I almost forgot.

Last Wednesday, someone left an empty Melee case, and a case with Rampage: Ultimate Destruction at Gamelot, along with a Gamecube memory card. If you know who brought and forgot them, or if they belong to you, let us know.
Those belong to Travis. I'm glad you found them. Do you have them or did you give them to Cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom