• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Schlitterbahn is a dangerous place, guys. A pair of random girls sexually harassed me :(
Waaaaaaaaaaat? no way... i am actually maybe going to go up there with some friends, never have been. Worth it??? Hurricane Harbor Status or Better?

....And they grabbed that *** huh..... Wow... PX is a pimp Waaaaaaat?!:psycho:

Suspect

Smash Hero
I would but i dont have any money, i will at FS6 tho

also if i make it wednesday i would like a few pika vs weegee match's since you guys are discussing it and we have yet to discuss it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be there on Wednesday, for sure.

I gotta work on my new low tiers, and get some more practice in.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
NEW low tiers??!? waaaaaat??
Sonic's mid tier now. Can't really play him in Low Tier events now, can I?
Again, your avy expresses your emotion in that post.

What counts as low tier?
Have you not seen the new tier list?

Low Tier = D*, E, and F.

* = through decision of the TO.

EDIT: Man, threads are moving mighty fast tonight.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
You could play him, no one will notice;)

And my Avy??? what ever do you mean? ( i saw you said that on the FS6 board as well) elaborate please about responding that "tone" and the AVY part...lol and was that sarcasm " it never gets old"... i am confused.... maybe just a noob....:(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You could play him, no one will notice;)

And my Avy??? what ever do you mean? ( i saw you said that on the FS6 board as well) elaborate please about responding that "tone" and the AVY part...lol and was that sarcasm " it never gets old"... i am confused.... maybe just a noob....:(
Oh come now. He has that "OMGWTFBBQ" face on, and it matches like, the last 3 posts you've done in the Southwest Boards.

It matches up perfectly.

@Suspect: Your avatar makes lulz, and plenty of them.

However, I have a realistic Sonic wearing a sombrero. It goes 100:0 with both of your avys. I win.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Oh come now. He has that "OMGWTFBBQ" face on, and it matches like, the last 3 posts you've done in the Southwest Boards.

It matches up perfectly.

@Suspect: Your avatar makes lulz, and plenty of them.

However, I have a realistic Sonic wearing a sombrero. It goes 100:0 with both of your avys. I win.
OOOOOOHHH! AVITAR!!!! lmao NOOOB GET OWNED.... haha wow im sorry... did not no what avy was..... dannnng.

THANKS MAN.... <3 ESPY

no... i refuse to believe its 100-0

Edit: hahahaha i just went back and read my " last 3 posts" and lololol it really does. SO funnny

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Espy, your avy cannot 100-0 anyone unless you get a bigger one. It's all about 100x100 avys now. Also I have the best avy, Magitek's avy is good too I guess.

EDIT: I have the best sig too.

Nike.

Smash Hero
KPrimeeeeeee.

We're trying to get Austin to come down for wednesday. Low Tier in SA has once again become a reality lol.

Oh, and I'll RCMM you :D

EDIT: Guys we should vote on whether or not to allow D Tier

Nike.

Smash Hero
ADDENDUM: Also, D Tier may be considered a borderline Middle/Low Tier. We leave it up to the Tournament Organizer's discretion on deciding whether or not to include D Tier for low tier events.
Xryo shouldnt have influence on SA tournies

But it's pretty obvious that everyone here wants it anyway lol

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
-twitch-
he....does??

well i would feel bad if he gave me a ride there and i had no way to pay him back
having no job and all =/

just applied to wallgreens though and im about to turn in my application to subway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom