• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike has been let in some low tier events already, m2k wins them using Ike
He also bluntly said Ike sucks and that Sonic is better. >_> I'm fairly sure this is with him believing Sonic is close to his right spot currently, though I wouldn't quote me on that part.

I respect m2k for being amazingly good, but I honestly feel that people like him and Inui know nothing about characters mid-tier and lower, and yet act as if they know more then the people who main them (Inui more then m2k in that regard)

And there is no flipping way I can go to Genesis. :laugh:

Suspect

Smash Hero
round robin tourny, 5$, top3 take money?

only way ill enter, otherwise ill just do some money matches

Suspect

Smash Hero
morningstar? lol

edit: fun fact

my name jack frost is from the Shin Megami Tensei game series, dont know about it then google it.

In the game persona 3 (and maybe in the others, i have not seen it in some of the others yet) there is a technique the persona/demons can learn called.... Morning star

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
WTF
i keep finding peop[le that look like people.
this one isnt as amazing as the niddo one was though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFTNYseigCw&feature=related

guy like 12 seconds in.
tell me who he looks like.
a lil.
without the hair and the nose
Hrm, this looks like Morningstar? Let's see here..

No sir, I see no resemblance. Jk. It's very interesting you found that, a lot of people a few years ago used to tell me I looked like that guy all the time when I had more "normal" hair. :p

morningstar? lol

In the game persona 3 (and maybe in the others, i have not seen it in some of the others yet) there is a technique the persona/demons can learn called.... Morning star
It's also the name of a weapon used by knights... and the name of a farm that makes veggie burgers and the like.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
For anyone planning on going to LasT 3, preregistration is closing after this weekend. Sunday, May 24 is the last day. I need time to make pools and whatnot. If you have an issue with this cutoff, PM me and we'll set things straight.

If you're not going to LasT 3, then YOU SHOULD. Reflex and kismet are going to be there, as well as a lot people from Alabama. How often are players like this within a reasonable drive? ...Right. The tournament is already close to 80 people, too, so it's going to be pretty awesome.

LasT 3:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225872

Mr T

Smash Rookie
gamelot son. its off of bandera. mapquest it. ill see you there

btw, is there a round robin tonight...if so when and where

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Does SA have Final Smash 6 listed on tournament listings? If so can someone please link it to me in Visitor Messages since I am trying very hard to go to it.

:)

Also let me know if Meta Knight is allowed or not. I want to tilt some Meta's. :)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Me and my sister are going to be at gamelot tonight from a little past 6 to a little before 8. I'm trying to train her for FS6's Doubles. Be nice to her, otherwise I'll Ike Fsmash your face in. With my GC controller. :bee:

If you guys can, give her some tips after playing her. I can't do everything by myself. She uses Sheik....and she's not that good yet. Her brain apparently knows what to do, but it doesn't translate to her fingers. Like, she has trouble recovering most of the time.

And Espy. I want to play 3 matches against you at BF. Each time, I will be using a different character. If I'm going to get anywhere in the SA scene, I need to know who's best for me against Sonic. >_<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
gamelot son. its off of bandera. mapquest it. ill see you there

btw, is there a round robin tonight...if so when and where
There's suppose to be. If everyone brings about $5 each, we can do it.

And Espy. I want to play 3 matches against you at BF. Each time, I will be using a different character. If I'm going to get anywhere in the SA scene, I need to know who's best for me against Sonic. >_<
That's fine.

---------

Is anyone gonna be at Gamelot at exactly 6PM? No one ever shows up exactly on time, and I'm usually the first or second person to get there.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Everyone take $5 and try to be there by 7.

I'll be getting there early around 5.

BRING WIISSSSSS :D

I like how im excited to lose $5 lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@KM: NO YOU!!! D:<

I should be there at 6 and I'll dress up my Wii so I can save records...not like I can actually record them >.>;;

Also Everyone going to SWAT with me I want to talk to you guys after we are done for the night.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Why bring $5? Just curious...because I'm trying to avoid spending money, as I have to pay for my sister's entrance fee to FS6 Double's, as well as my own double fee and singles fee. With no job.

And where in the story do you guys normally set up the Wiis on Wednesdays? The main room on the left, or side room on the right?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We had a total of 18 people show up today, and 14 jumped into a round robin tournament. You guys are awesome.

We need to continue to have large meetings like this.

Oh, and results for anyone that cares:

1. Espy - Sonic
2. Ethan - Meta Knight, Ness, Snake
3. Morningstar - Snake, Lucas
4. Frost - Kirby
5. Nike - Marth
6. Moist - Meta Knight, Wolf
7. Pyle - Ness, King Dedede, Mr. Game and Watch
8. Greyfox - Sonic
9. FTP - Yoshi
10. Travis - Toon Link
11. Baby - Sonic, Wolf
12. Pee - Donkey Kong, Pikachu
12. Arto - Snake
14. Piano - Toon Link

Nike.

Smash Hero
We had a total of 18 people show up today, and 14 jumped into a round robin tournament. You guys are awesome.

We need to continue to have large meetings like this.
We all know why you want these to keep happening ;D

Hylian, come down to these on wednesdays if you can. It was alot of fun, and we need to have like an SA and Austin crewbattle. Or something.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
That was way too much fun. Needs more Sonic practice but imma get it soon. :)

@Niddo: Your sis needs to play more and come here. :)
SWF teachs more than AiB. :)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
She doesn't go to AiB or SWF. >_> She's not much into the tournament scene outside of doubles. And she's not that interesting in playing at Gamelot more, except in Summer when she will be "bored enough to go again".

Translation: She's too shy and doesn't talk to anyone else, hence she's bored most of the time going there.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
NO MK.

I swear, if you pull MK on me in a tournament I will beat you over the head with the TV.

Olimar is bad enough as he counters all of my characters....

@Grey: The other reason she won't come often is that she has more days with killer headaches then without killer headaches thanks to a car accident. It gets to the point where she gets sick attempting to stand. : /

Suspect

Smash Hero
how did you do against espy with those characters yesterday btw? which character did you do best with?

EDIT: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

so this chick tries talking to me (over text) and i ask her "so how old are you REALLY" (she told me she was 18 when i met her) she says 16. so i ask her "thought you were 18?" and she says " i am almost" lololololol

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
To rub salt in the wound.

Hence me beating you over the head with a TV. :bee:
You'd have to stand on like, 2 chairs and ask someone to hand you the TV. It just wouldn't work lololol.

how did you do against espy with those characters yesterday btw? which character did you do best with?

EDIT: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

so this chick tries talking to me (over text) and i ask her "so how old are you REALLY" (she told me she was 18 when i met her) she says 16. so i ask her "thought you were 18?" and she says " i am almost" lololololol
Pwnt.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Haha, I think he might do that for practice in tourney situation.

Jack we should play cause I need to get my Snake better. :)

EDIT: @Jack - You better take that. 16 is close to 17 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom