• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
MAKE ME.

It's like 8 AM, you should be in bed anyway.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Now, now, Bliss. This isn't a hostile takeover of the Samus boards.

...the idea has been noted, though.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I don't mean to bump old arguments, but I just namesearched for the first time out of boredom. ^^;

Are you going to come back to Texas soon? You sound like a fun person to MM.
Not anytime soon. Next time you should expect me is WHOBO. Unless TX wants to pitch in money for my plane ticket.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I think the Oliboards should slowly take over all of the other boards and become a huge empire.

Also Samus mains, how does a doubles team of 2 Samus' sound?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that will be run at a future smash tourney by me and my friend. we are gonna host a mk banned national, and since he normally mains mk we are gonna run double samus. we run it in smashfests to hilarious effect :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
more or less lux doesnt think kansas can draw a crowd big enough for a national without having it mk banned so hes running with it now. no venue confirmed yet but he is gauging interest

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its hella fun, and getting the kill is the fun part and where the teamwork comes in. ill get some vids of it

me and my teams partner ran nearly all double samus, ill be uploading some vids in a few days. so much fun was had

oh **** double post

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah, it sucks lol. really zair is the best way to help a teammate, missiles just tend to home onto the wrong person at times. if you are good with timing with your teammate stupid **** happens XD we got some wacky stuff recorded

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
lloD and I have been doing some Peach/Samus lately - basically I'll tank / ledgeplay while he wrecks, and I have to keep yelling at him to keep our opponents between us so missiles don't hit him. :p Generally I'm pretty careful, though, about not hitting him with stuff, and if something's gonna hit him I say something (but sometimes not soon enough >_<).

Also, one match we, combined, did 1000% before winning. D:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This board's livelihood is similar to that of Amy Winehouse. It has spurts of activity akin to a drug addict on coke, then dies.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This board's livelihood is similar to that of Amy Winehouse. It has spurts of activity akin to a drug addict on coke, then dies.
I quite enjoyed that quote when you told me it last night.

/myonlypostinthisroom

*Goes back to the Light House*

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
because it doesnt count the extra votes towards the total. as pointed out the total votes the poll acknowledges is less then the actual total vote count. it then tries to figure out the percents based off of the lower total vote count, and with the actual being higher it adds up to over a hundred percent. i can break down the math if you guys are reallllly that confused lol

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I tried Iron Man. Way too technical for me. Apparently, they're making him easier to use in Ultimate, so I might give it another go. Phoenix/Deadpool/X-23 and Phoenix/Jill/X-23 are my primary teams.

Top Bottom