• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
wifi proves nothing. sago and or king chaos will win the wifi event however i can bet 100$ i could beat them offline...so what does it prove?

Dont waste time, just go to an offline event. PLEASE, i beg you!
Did you even read the second half of my post?
We should totally get a Samus boards tourney going. Not to prove the best(coughinb4onwificough) but just for the hell of it.
And it proves that you aren't the best Samus, and that you aren't even willing to try to beat them because of a few bad conditions.

Plus, I'm going to Devastation next week. This'll help kill the time.
I meant a Samus BOARDS tourney, not a Samus tourney <_< Would've pointed that out, but I went to another city for the weekend. I'll still try to attend, if I can.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I meant a Samus BOARDS tourney, not a Samus tourney <_< Would've pointed that out, but I went to another city for the weekend. I'll still try to attend, if I can.

LOL, well, in theory we should all make it into the last 8 spots correct...?
If we lose to people that don't use samus, I will cry.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

LOL, well, in theory we should all make it into the last 8 spots correct...?
If we lose to people that don't use samus, I will cry.
Considering that everyone [besides Aryman] that signed up has never really used her, I'd say we have it easy.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
~~Ari~~ uses her as well.
EDIT: I'm dumb, I work tonight at 5 loll
it's my gf's B day tomorrow but I'm only taking her out for dinner and I won't see her until like 4

so yeah I'll just go as far as I can and DQ people so it'd be easier for the rest of you guys

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Nah, you should all get punchout now and tell Carter how to beat soda popinski in title defense.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Punchout is too good. Just make sure he doesn't heal and you gotta be constantly dodging. I've only gotten to King Hippo on Title Defense, though, since my brother took the Wii for the week.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I hear that is such a wicked game lol. I'm hung up on final fantasy chrystal cronicals Echoes of time, it's pretty fun.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Finally get my Wii back tomorrow. I'll re-add ya Dryn, and add that one guy who challenged me.

Also, Devastation was fun, cept for the waiting, due to the somewhat crappy organizing. Kinda wish I would've gotten father. What were the chances of me getting DSF first round? lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Finally get my Wii back tomorrow. I'll re-add ya Dryn, and add that one guy who challenged me.

Also, Devastation was fun, cept for the waiting, due to the somewhat crappy organizing. Kinda wish I would've gotten father. What were the chances of me getting DSF first round? lol
****tay!

just realized Xyro got banned 6 points. Look like we get a week without Xyro! time to partay! or find something incredibly useful and not tell him.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I hear that is such a wicked game lol. I'm hung up on final fantasy chrystal cronicals Echoes of time, it's pretty fun.
HEY! I've been looking for someone who plays this. What better person? lol

Lemme know if you ever want to do multiplayer. I'm about a Lvl. 65, Clavat. Unless you're one of those Lvl. 99 fellas, then you might find it a bit boring to team with me... =0

Just last night I had a Lvl. 99 spew out about 25 different Jewels at me. It was crazy. He must've been so rich, that was his way of spitting at me.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Something like that. :laugh: It's weird, and usually it's my brother who starts it up and then tells me, "Hey, let's play Brawl."
You should test it more often. If it doesn't work half the time, I'd suggest getting another Wii. Just be sure to get a used one incase you feel like hacking it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
HEY! I've been looking for someone who plays this. What better person? lol

Lemme know if you ever want to do multiplayer. I'm about a Lvl. 65, Clavat. Unless you're one of those Lvl. 99 fellas, then you might find it a bit boring to team with me... =0

Just last night I had a Lvl. 99 spew out about 25 different Jewels at me. It was crazy. He must've been so rich, that was his way of spitting at me.
I've got 4 level 45's I think people to choose from. I rented it two weeks ago though, I REALLY want to buy it however, so when I do buy it I'll let you know! we can raid things :D and you can gimme good stuffz!
Btw what's the best Armour that you have access too?

EDIT: Oh Dryn, I was working last night! but yeah try it a bit more frequently lol, Honestly you were one of the first samus' I fought, I want to show you how much I've improved.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I've got 4 level 45's I think people to choose from. I rented it two weeks ago though, I REALLY want to buy it however, so when I do buy it I'll let you know! we can raid things :D and you can gimme good stuffz!
Btw what's the best Armour that you have access too?

EDIT: Oh Dryn, I was working last night! but yeah try it a bit more frequently lol, Honestly you were one of the first samus' I fought, I want to show you how much I've improved.
Well, I just made it to Lvl. 85 today. I should probably be Lvl. 99 by the time you get the game, lol, so I'll have plenty of good stuff by then.

The best equipment I have access to right this second is Warlord's Armor, I believe, and Levitian(?) Sword. I don't know it's exact stats offhand, since I've been buffing myself with those uber Jewels the last Lvl. 99 gave me.

Though however, someone did give me Ultima Weapon once, but it ended up screwing my save file for some reason... I would have given that to you if I didn't have to delete my file and start over. It looked like a Jedi Light Saber, which I wasn't very fond of.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Brothers and their families moving back in + computer being moved to the living room means I won't be on much. /copypastamyAIMstatus

Everyone is being more strict on me in general. Between summer school, dance practice for my cousin's sweet 15, my parents and brothers being *****es about me doing anything and my own stuff, I'll hardly have any time to be online, play, whatever. :ohwell:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Brothers and their families moving back in + computer being moved to the living room means I won't be on much. /copypastamyAIMstatus

Everyone is being more strict on me in general. Between summer school, dance practice for my cousin's sweet 15, my parents and brothers being *****es about me doing anything and my own stuff, I'll hardly have any time to be online, play, whatever. :ohwell:
That bytes dude :(
well, better get this question out there as I'm sure lots of them want to know, What type of dance?

Well, I just made it to Lvl. 85 today. I should probably be Lvl. 99 by the time you get the game, lol, so I'll have plenty of good stuff by then.

The best equipment I have access to right this second is Warlord's Armor, I believe, and Levitian(?) Sword. I don't know it's exact stats offhand, since I've been buffing myself with those uber Jewels the last Lvl. 99 gave me.

Though however, someone did give me Ultima Weapon once, but it ended up screwing my save file for some reason... I would have given that to you if I didn't have to delete my file and start over. It looked like a Jedi Light Saber, which I wasn't very fond of.

Lol, a light-saber as a sword heY? Ah I see, I guess it changes then, because I've completed basically all the stuff to beat the game and thought I had the final armor and swords and stuff unlocked, but I guess not, Thank you for telling me.

well you could buff my chars when we online it :D I'll prolly have them a bit more buffed in level befor eI ask to raid with you :p wouldn't want to embarrass myself

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
well, better get this question out there as I'm sure lots of them want to know, What type of dance?

Lol, a light-saber as a sword heY? Ah I see, I guess it changes then, because I've completed basically all the stuff to beat the game and thought I had the final armor and swords and stuff unlocked, but I guess not, Thank you for telling me.

well you could buff my chars when we online it :D I'll prolly have them a bit more buffed in level befor eI ask to raid with you :p wouldn't want to embarrass myself
When you play New Game+ on Hard Mode, you get better equpment, access to more recruitable characters, and enemies are stronger to stay on par with you. I'm not sure what's the purpose of Very Hard Mode, though... but I haven't gotten to that yet, so I guess I'll soon see.

I remember my Lvl. 37 once joining a Lvl. 99's Very Hard Mode world. I kept dying in 1 shot, him 3.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's been dead for a while, now. Anyone in here feel like reviving it?
Serris I know your already part of Bunnyland think you can keep up with two chats??
I've got my own chat as well lol, and it WILL get hectic. but if everyone else wants to give it a shot I'll be up for dropping by every now and then.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Serris I know your already part of Bunnyland think you can keep up with two chats??
I've got my own chat as well lol, and it WILL get hectic. but if everyone else wants to give it a shot I'll be up for dropping by every now and then.
Of course. I had a chat specifically set up for Samus mains, but it's been...

Inactive, to say the least.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeah, I've been to it a loooong time ago and it was so dead it's not even funny.
anyways, if you want to restart it for the summer people that will come, then I'll join ya in it.

@ Dex, just request matches here lolol, your FC is in your profile and if people can't get that, ther's no point in fighting them.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
La Balz. At first it's not so much dancing as it is slowly walking in a fancy way. Basically the rest is the Mexican Waltz, I guess. lol

Also. yay for my cousin making it a sausage-fest/not have any other girls dancing in it.

Top Bottom