• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
Finally back baby. So far I upset a Peach with a spike @ 60% while I was at 150, broke someone's shield on Brinstar w/Up B, and nearly timed out a Falcon on Japes/won because of Klaptrap spikes. Most of them commenting on the matches being the gayest experience ever.
<3.

And I use Ibuki for Super, Vega for regular SFIV. They kill fantastically compared to Samus.
I'm thinking about having Ibuki as my main when I get super, she looks so awesome. Would you reccommend her?

@Dragonmaster

I have not seen that anime, but I've heard good things about. I'm currently trying to force myself to finish Shakugan no Shana 2, but it's so bad I don't think it's worth me continuing. I may as well just move on :/

I know literally nothing about Street Fighter, Ibuki just makes me want to play it. She reminds me of Sheena from ToS.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
so I'm chillena t work, what has happened at APEX so far?

hahahaha Izzy you should write a manuel for playing to piss people off

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
N-air. N-air everywhere.
You'd be surprised how many actually have told me I should do something like that, lol.

Also fix'd typo on last post. Falco is way less lulz than Falcon on Japes.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Doesn't ring a bell, Cherry. Sounds about right though, haha. I'm trying out a crazy new config specially made for my Samus. I actually use Z for Z-air now. Need to work on Smash DI(impossible before with my controller, price I pay for not using GC for anything/Melee).

And everybody <3's NOID

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Posting because I got back from a party and got next to no sleep and was looking through some old posts in this thread and got bored and found this and it reminded me of KJ and I lol'd.
That was pretty epic. That clip alone reminded me of how awesome DBZ is. I kinda feel like rewatching it.

I would write a guide to going to SF from smash
I gotta figure out my GT haha.

The delfino match had me sweating man. The finishing Usmash was just so perfectly spaced ;o.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Man I'm only depressed because now I have to learn ICs even faster to fight Olimars because there are about to be hundreds of them. :(

Also for a brief moment in the stream chat I knew what it felt like to be one of the only 6 people in america who knows **** about olimar. :laugh:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man I'm only depressed because now I have to learn ICs even faster to fight Olimars because there are about to be hundreds of them. :(

Also for a brief moment in the stream chat I knew what it felt like to be one of the only 6 people in america who knows **** about olimar. :laugh:
You aint lyin bro lol, people don't know crap XD

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I have a semiextensive knowledge of olimar. I was just interested that my "top tier mains" areee oli and falco, and they were repped

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Gonna be a good season for Issy :3

And it seems I'm the only one who paid absolutely no attention to anything this weekend. +50 trollbait points.
That and saw Inception and was let down.
:upsidedown:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There wont be hundreds of olimars but the numbers will increase. Olimar is REALLY hard to do REALLY well with so i doubt even half of the new oli mains will STAY olimar.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
There wont be hundreds of olimars but the numbers will increase. Olimar is REALLY hard to do REALLY well with so i doubt even half of the new oli mains will STAY olimar.
You totally right. I picked him up before it was cool, just because I wanted to, and even then I came REAL close to dropping him several times. Bandwagoners don't stand a chance of sticking around.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
You aint lyin bro lol, people don't know crap XD
Quoted for truth. I'm one of those people, haha. I don't think I've seen a single Oli around my region so I would have no idea about the MU. Just watching Brood taught me some. I'd have to say the only things I knew about Oli are what the color of each pikmin is good for, whistle armor, and the plucking thing in between attacks. I used to lurk the Oli boards for 1-2 days when I was considering a main.

Also quoted for truth. At one point I legit tried to learn ZSS, but not for bandwagoning reasons. I figured I'd play some form of Samus hahah. She so hard to use and I can never get 2nd hit of fair to connect haha. I dunno. I'm thinking of learning someone new for a secondary (besides Samus) and I've been thinkin about Diddy, ZSS, or Wario. Not liking wario though.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I am actually trying to learn ZSS myself right now. I lost my touch with wolf and needed someone to replace him as one of my backups, so i chose ZSS since i tried to main her a long while back. She has a bit of a learning curve but the stuff you can with her is amazing.
Also been training my D3. He now ***** a decent Wario i know

I am actually trying to learn ZSS myself right now. I lost my touch with wolf and needed someone to replace him as one of my backups, so i chose ZSS since i tried to main her a long while back. She has a bit of a learning curve but the stuff you can with her is amazing.
Also been training my D3. He now ***** a decent Wario i know
You know ZSS can't get around shields right?

Top Bottom