• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters
Stop assuring me ;______;.

Also guys, I'm just about to attempt the pokemon battle tower again in HG/SS, hopefully I can beat my record of 67 :/.

I do play the game competitively so me doing that well isn't that amazing. I got counterpicked by a Weavile :/, it was really really baaaaaad.

This time my team is built around covering up my dark weakness :/.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord

You still don't know his secrets ;)
Hahaha, I love how you replace the wall of text with "Things" :) Yea, I'm pretty sure I'll never his tricksies until I play a legit Oli main. Reading the Oli boards is one thing and playing someone is another. Even then, you guys might not be publicizing Oli tricks on the boards -_- Keeping things underwraps via PM and AIM? :dizzy:

You know ZSS can't get around shields right?
Yea, her grab is atrocious just like vanilla Samus' haha. You tryin to push me towards diddy? :) I dunno though. I thought it'd be cool to go from Samus to ZSS mid-match and know what I'm doing, haha. I guess my first objective before anything else is to stop sucking haha.

Oh going Samus to ZSS is fine in her terribad MUs like Marth, Olimar and MK, I was just simply expressing some warning.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
stop saying "haha" darkshadow

me vs ZSS is like me running into side b 100 times

on the other hand, my falco is possibly the most amazing falco that ever existed so yeah
trutrolld

I don't even know how to dthrow cg anymore. I always uthrow now. IT JUST LOOKS TOO COOL

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
The risk reward with ZSS or Samus grabbing is more risk. If she misses that shield, it's a charged fsmash to the face.

Also, I say "haha" cause I don't like using internet linguo abbreviations like "lol" or "ttyl" or "brb" etc. If it's that annoying, I'll just stop typing it altogether :) I usually type it out every time I smile at something I read. I'm just a happy guy I guess.

Edit: Seeing my post reminded me of that horrid "LOL smiley face" song by whoever. God I hate that song.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The risk reward with ZSS or Samus grabbing is more risk. If she misses that shield, it's a charged fsmash to the face.

Also, I say "haha" cause I don't like using internet linguo abbreviations like "lol" or "ttyl" or "brb" etc. If it's that annoying, I'll just stop typing it altogether :) I usually type it out every time I smile at something I read. I'm just a happy guy I guess.

Edit: Seeing my post reminded me of that horrid "LOL smiley face" song by whoever. God I hate that song.
I'm fine with it, it seems genuine :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Oli is ONLY hard if the opponent isn't an idiot about it. I played a camping oli and won with samus, not going to say it was easy, that was ****ing ********. It went down to last stock, but I was like a waaaaay better player than this guy, will legit win 9/10 if you and him are at the same skill level. Well I guess 7/10 seems more accurate, but that's not a good ratio.
tis oli approached while throwing pikmin, and I somehow out camped him :\

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I play a decent oli and he knows what he is doing most of the time, but i am usually smart about it and CP him to Japes =3

@KJ: Yes i know of ZSS's HORRID grab, but who said you had to grab :p
Paralyzer game helps too, you never want to be on the bad side of a paralyzer.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So

I'm watching Shakugan no Shana, and I'm on the fourth episode

This villain is just like mentally deranged. "Marianne, oh Marianne, my dear sweet Marianne."

OK. WE GET IT. HER NAME IS MARIANNE.

stfu already.

Oh you have seen NOTHING yet. That's only the first villain, just you wait until the third one comes up.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I found the most annoying repetitive thing to be
Margery Daw
. I understand saying a name, but you don gotta drag it out every time. Such drama, haha. I finished Shakugan no Shana a while ago, but decided not to start on the second season. Also I wanna slap Yuji for
at first acting like he legits likes that chick and Shana
but I guess that was needed to character building. My favorite part of the series = Serieux. If my Wii were still hacked that battle music would def go on some stage.

Edit: Watching Hitman Reborn right now. Decided to give it a try bases purely on the music from Ally vs Glutonny haha. All I gotta say is the frist 25 episodes will make you want to shoot yourself in the face. It's unnecessarily childish, does nothing but introduce characters and abilities, and acts as pretty much fillers. Yea.

Yeah that did get quite annoying tbh but
when she kept it beating it up it got quite amusing

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Uhh, That totally should have gone to VM's, now our entire page is filled with spoilers :urg:
I wouldn't have noticed this at all if it wasn't for your bland post :mad:

Jk, ^.^

That is a problem why exactly?
Spoilers make stuff hard to read, and i can barely read as it is.

Stop tempting me with information about the show when I've only just begun it!

It is what lowers the suspense and makes you want to break your monitor. Then you realize you don't have the spare money to afford a new one. ;___;

Issy, you fail us yet again </3.

On a side note.... I have no anime to watch. Start suggesting gogogogogogogo.

Top Bottom