• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I guess i can bare it.

I thought you didn't do Wifi, but i swear i saw you on today =×

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I watched Pokemon up until they scraped Veronica Taylor as Ash's voice actor. I still watch it sometimes these days, but not usually. I watched the entire DBZ series though, from DB to DBGT. I also hate how they never finished the Zatch Bell series in America.

@KJ: LIES! I played you on wifi before.
Mahoromatic resolves around a girl named Mahoro. She is a battle android who is basically granted her last wish since her "life" is coming to an end. She choses to become a maid and gets hired by a high school boy (his name escapes me).
The show overall is hilarious, but like most animes orginating in japan that are dubed in english, it is one of those "dirty" animes. Not full blown hentai, but not exactly for little children either. Still a great show though.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Falcon Challenge? ._.
I wish i knew this stuff being a Sonic/Samus/Falcon main >_<

What is that? :o

I watched Pokemon up until they scraped Veronica Taylor as Ash's voice actor. I still watch it sometimes these days, but not usually. I watched the entire DBZ series though, from DB to DBGT. I also hate how they never finished the Zatch Bell series in America.
I assume that Veronica Taylor was seasons 1-5?

@KJ: LIES! I played you on wifi before.
And all I did was look for the A button on my controller, and played as Zelda lol.

Mahoromatic resolves around a girl named Mahoro. She is a battle android who is basically granted her last wish since her "life" is coming to an end. She choses to become a maid and gets hired by a high school boy (his name escapes me).
The show overall is hilarious, but like most animes orginating in japan that are dubed in english, it is one of those "dirty" animes. Not full blown hentai, but not exactly for little children either. Still a great show though.
That actually sounds extremely interesting, I'll give it a watch one of these days.

@Compose, I have already conquered the Ganon challenge, this will be a piece of cake.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I think so. They used Veronica up until around the end of Battle Frontier. It was so weird at first.
Lol, iirc, you used more than Zelda :D

Now you have me interested in the Ganon/Falcon challenge o_O

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
We may have to think of a better name for it.
But basically.

It's a 2v1.
You and one other human are on a team, both snake, friendly fire on.
Your goal is to defeat one lvl 9 Captain Falcon.

20 stock, Damage Ratio 2.0, explosive items on high, on temple. :3

He TECHS EVERYTHING.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How to kill a Social

Step 1: Introduce Omega.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
WHAT'S WRONG WITH UPPER SIZE??? >:c

It takes you a much longer time to do that then it does for me to type a normal sentence :/

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is the Samus boards, so it is actually hard to kill anything here. Owait, maybe i mixed that up with something else.
I played a very..."novice" Link the other day. I may upload the replay later.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I am going to make a change today. I will try to get back into Brawl, and instead of using the Gravity Suit color for Samus, I am going to use the Dark Suit. I am also no longer going to go by the tag, "Dryn." I am going by a new name. I shall be called "Nightfall."

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I like the Dark Suit as well, but i main all the colors :V
What's going to be your tag then?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am going to make a change today. I will try to get back into Brawl, and instead of using the Gravity Suit color for Samus, I am going to use the Dark Suit. I am also no longer going to go by the tag, "Dryn." I am going by a new name. I shall be called "Nightfall."
NIGHTFALL+DARK SUIT

Interesting..........

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@Dryn/Nightfall - Been there, done that, quit within a week. Nice to have you back though :d

Also, does this unofficially mean I'm the only active* Gravity Suit-only** main left?
*Don't taze me, Serris.
**During tourneys/srsbsns at least. Follow LP's example online/for friendlies, and ***** out the Xyro Suit for doubles.

lolLP

Top Bottom