• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so the people who do the tx pr made a new system based offf of ELO system and put every tx player in the PR. Because i forfeited the last 4 tournies i went to, im in E tier along with 150 other people.

Having said that, im pissed and now im gonna **** the next event i go to.

Ok so the people who do the tx pr made a new system based offf of ELO system and put every tx player in the PR. Because i forfeited the last 4 tournies i went to, im in E tier along with 150 other people.

Having said that, im pissed and now im gonna **** the next event i go to.
That is really good to hear, Xyro ^__________^.

New picture guys, yay? nay?

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
KJ double posted, i demand infracture, now he has spammed and double posted even though he will likely just delete his post :p
I like the pic, but i do agree that purple hair and black wings don't mix well :D

KJ double posted, i demand infracture, now he has spammed and double posted even though he will likely just delete his post :p
I like the pic, but i do agree that purple hair and black wings don't mix well :D
*faints* You got me!

Lol yeah they don't go well together, time for another change.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
KJ duo'd in a thread he moderates :x
I DEMAND PUNISHMENT! *cracks whip*

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
School child as your next avi ._.
Where do you get this stuff?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anime name?
Also, all those posts came from 502 -_-

Anime name?
Also, all those posts came from 502 -_-
The anime the girl in my picture is from is called Mahou Sensai Negima!? It's a superb anime and I highly recommend it.

I like this one because it looks like what I imagine Misty and Sailor Moon would look like put together.
Thats why I love her, because shes just like Misty. The attitude, the look and the general personality.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
The anime the girl in my picture is from is called Mahou Sensai Negima!? It's a superb anime and I highly recommend it.

Thats why I love her, because shes just like Misty. The attitude, the look and the general personality.
That's a pretty epic remix, haha. Sounds more serious and looming, if that makes any sense. Can't think of the right word to describe what I'm trying to say. You get the point.

Mahou Sensai Negima? I guess I'll give it a try. Watchin and reading DearS. It was not what I thought it was going to be... Watching the first episode of the anime made me feel weird... Yea... :urg:

Mahou Sensai Negima? I guess I'll give it a try. Watchin and reading DearS. It was not what I thought it was going to be... Watching the first episode of the anime made me feel weird... Yea... :urg:
I've never heard of DearS, that's probably another to add to my infinite list of anime /sigh.

Mahou Sensai Negima!? is superb, please do watch it. There is also another version, which is based on it's original manga called Negima?, both of which feature Asuna in all of her glory.

Also, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MUp_MyGz-o

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I used to watch a ton of anime before i got Smash as a hobby.
Trufax w/LP

Xyro77

all i watched was dbz and pkmn. as soon as ash got rid of charizard and pidgeot i never watched a single episode again. hes too ********.

LOL When he got rid of Charizard I facepalmed hard, but Misty was still there so I had to keep watching.

Xyro77

LOL When he got rid of Charizard I facepalmed hard, but Misty was still there so I had to keep watching.
Eh i never liked her or brock cause they were WAY too annoying and very weak. i guess by the time he got rid of char and pidgeot i realized this show is just plain ******** and it wasnt going to improve. he didnt earn half of the 8 badges and he got rid of(char/pidgeot/charizard/kingler) or wouldnt use(snorlax/tauros) his STRONGEST pkmn. THEN that ******* wouldnt ram a thunder stone down pikas ***. If pika can take out rock pokemon with electricity, just THINK of what a raichu can do.

F that series. DBZ is where its at.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I stopped watching pokemon when they had 300+. I can weather through second generation, but when you are currently at 500 or something... No. Introducing pencilmon, papermon, keyboardon. I heard the show isn't about Ash anymore. This is why I can't play their games either. Remembering all the pokemon names would take massive amounts of brain space that should be used for school.

Xyro77

I stopped watching pokemon when they had 300+. I can weather through second generation, but when you are currently at 500 or something... No. Introducing pencilmon, papermon, keyboardon. I heard the show isn't about Ash anymore. This is why I can't play their games either. Remembering all the pokemon names would take massive amounts of brain space that should be used for school.
I can only remember 5 pkmn

Charizard/Pidgeot/Pikachu/Raichu/Samus

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol Xyro, i only remember 15: Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucario, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Samus, Trace, Sylux, Nox.....
No wait... o.o

Edit: lol Composer got 502'd.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is something going with the forums this week? It's getting a bit exaggerated ._.

I am unaware as to why this is happening atm, I will give you all updates when I recieve them. As for now, please just grin and bare it.

Top Bottom