• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It still amazes me Olimar gives people so much trouble. He's like my easiest match-up. However good they are rarely makes a difference.
ROFL. Well then its time to move on up to actual human olimar players and not them CPUs....LOLOLOL

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
ROFL. Well then its time to move on up to actual human olimar players and not them CPUs....LOLOLOL
That was completely baseless and just being an *******. You don't know who he's played. You don't know how how he plays against Olimar. It wasn't even funny. Just stop trying.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL, serris is just a bit edgy lately. understandible too, ****ty predicament buddy :(

Anyways, Xyro will always be Xyro so there's no point in yelling at him lol. Besides IsmaR is a tough 15 year old, with an ego so big that not even Xyro's insults can harm it Him!

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Yeah; okay.

For those who have an Xbox360 (or PS3), I highly recommend picking up BlazBlue.
Gameplay is great.
The online is solid.

The only thing kinda lame is the small roster (12 characters) but BlazBlue 2 will probably come out relatively quickly

KhaosTy

Smash Rookie
Manila's pretty different than USA, just kids begging for money trying to sell flowers while you're in your car.

"Wala ako na mag-kain. Gutom ko, po"

It's horrible. Then they spend the money on drugs 'cause it's cheaper than food.
So when you put it in perspective not having any tounament exp isn't so bad.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sounds kinda like Mexico.
Not really. he means like EVERYONE does it. in mexico not everyone is that poor. In fact it's the richest Third world country in this day and age
Had to say, You not the youngest Samus main anymore buddy! and I didn't want to post it beneath my serious post ^
Hay thar, sir. I'd have responded earlier, but I'm in the middle of trying to get User Blogs looking respectable, again.
Good luck with that. Are you talking about it with Jam :s or just posting toons of good blogs to cancel out the bad ones?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Good luck with that. Are you talking about it with Jam :s or just posting toons of good blogs to cancel out the bad ones?
I talked about it with Jam and other staff members, and they're working on it, now.

Anyway, IMPACT CRATER TIME?

Xyro77

That was completely baseless and just being an *******. You don't know who he's played. You don't know how how he plays against Olimar. It wasn't even funny. Just stop trying.
It wasnt a joke. lol

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Manila's pretty different than USA, just kids begging for money trying to sell flowers while you're in your car.

"Wala ako na mag-kain. Gutom ko, po"

It's horrible. Then they spend the money on drugs 'cause it's cheaper than food.
So when you put it in perspective not having any tounament exp isn't so bad.
nobody's even gonna know what this means

i dont speak tagalog but it basically says "i don't have anything to eat. i'm hungry, sir Q_Q"

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Annd n00b that was uncalled for.
Anyway KhaosTy playing DK and others as Mains doens't make you any less of a samus main, just as long as you use her the same amount.

can always count on Xyro lol.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
lol i was translating that filipino kid's post for the rest of you guys to understand it, since he didn't clarify in his post. regardless it wasn't "uncalled for" but it certainly wasn't substantial or relevant to anything anyway.

guess what guys some random vid of me is under review for nomination of best samus. lawl.

KhaosTy

Smash Rookie
yeah he's right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now, I've got to stay away from the boards for a few days to sort out my capsizing love life.

I'm sure you can all pester Serris for the details.

He has my full permission to disclose stuff.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol i was translating that filipino kid's post for the rest of you guys to understand it, since he didn't clarify in his post. regardless it wasn't "uncalled for" but it certainly wasn't substantial or relevant to anything anyway.

guess what guys some random vid of me is under review for nomination of best samus. lawl.
LOL wow. good going. It seemed like you were mocking him
am i the only one who uses 100% samus in toruney?
err possibly. I use her until I get beaten pretty badly, if I can't seem to do anything with samus I'll switch to pit. but I always go Samus first and stay samus until I can't possibly win with her

Xyro77

Would any of you want to come to my tournament on August 1st? HOBO 17 is gonna be pretty big

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I support Xyro in wanting you guys there. Samus needs more rep. Maybe if we slay peeps as samus more people will come running to use/abuse her. and maybe we'll learn something from it

Top Bottom