• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Jtails

Smash Lord
whats really good swat! just sayin wassup to all who came today good stuff.
DJ we'll get those speed runs next time.
Zro always good having your babies.
Black yo wheres my dollar! na but good talks =]
Leo good matches ill get you next time >.<
Alu and Hax where were you guys =[

Alukard

Smash Hero
brawl man ... brawl

its ... annoying lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfao word... our babies are gonna b amazing LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love all of u ... even the little greedy infants who clearly are just too young to understand responsibility lol

i forgive u lil al yami but **** u piss me off like if u were my son =\

EDIT ... anti ... stop wearing my sneakers lol and i want to play u in brawl serious games ... my marth snake and pkmn trainer are beast ... help me pick a main =D

i dont want to play with MK lol

Hax

Smash Champion
LMAO brian i love you, i learned my lesson yesterday. regardless of circumstances i'm done breaking promises.

but we need to do one thing. i brought this **** back so we could work together like swat would before brawl came out; mad fests, more cooperative, BETTER (we're no longer #1 sad to say :'()... i loved that crew so much.

we gotta bring swat back.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMAO brian i love you, i learned my lesson yesterday. regardless of circumstances i'm done breaking promises.

but we need to do one thing. i brought this **** back so we could work together like swat would before brawl came out; mad fests, more cooperative, BETTER (we're no longer #1 sad to say :'()... i loved that crew so much.

we gotta bring swat back.
wait huh ... why aren't we #1

anti is the best in nyc ... he just gets ***** cuz brawl tournies are huge and getting ***** by his moms and responsibility

and jesus is #2 in nyc ... only to freaking pc ... which is fine cuz ... pc is team XXXTREEEEME!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i love all of u ... even the little greedy infants who clearly are just too young to understand responsibility lol

i forgive u lil al yami but **** u piss me off like if u were my son =\

EDIT ... anti ... stop wearing my sneakers lol and i want to play u in brawl serious games ... my marth snake and pkmn trainer are beast ... help me pick a main =D

i dont want to play with MK lol
lol my sneakers son. and word lets play some time. i think you should main marth i dont see too much of them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol my sneakers son. and word lets play some time. i think you should main marth i dont see too much of them.
yesssss i like marth ... is he good tho ... ???

cuz like ... can he even do **** to diddy/mk/ddd/snake ... well i think snake should get ***** by him with the dair and all lol

yo hit me up on aim ugly i dont even have your aim and u in the crew lol

Hax

Smash Champion
i wouldn't say that man, don't doubt TS as well as dark pch, snake and shadow. oh, and DA. all great players dude

@ YES!: YES! lmao. i definitely should. you wanna team in brawl bro?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i would love to man...i'm teaming with shadow at this and ksizzle at viridian tho...next one after that definitely....double falcon alllll day... WHY ISNT THERE A PINK TEAM?!?!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up my SWAT brethren lol? I'm gonna train my Lucario to be at least right behind Azen and Lee Martin as one of the best Lucario players in the world.

Top Bottom