• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't believe this thread has been dead for over a month ... *alukard uses pheonix down* sheesh muuuuuch better

Hax

Smash Champion
yo guys... after playing some brawl today i think that sealed the deal. i'm not ever playing that game again... swat + melee needs to come back!!!

brian is there any chance your next next weekly thing will be on saturday the 25th instead of sunday the 26th? idk how i'm gonna keep making it to these weeklies if they're gonna be on sundays.. =(

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo guys... after playing some brawl today i think that sealed the deal. i'm not ever playing that game again... swat + melee needs to come back!!!

brian is there any chance your next next weekly thing will be on saturday the 25th instead of sunday the 26th? idk how i'm gonna keep making it to these weeklies if they're gonna be on sundays.. =(
its supposed to b scheduled for saturday its just this saturday theres a big oos tourney and without that attendance things wont run nicely ... so yea ... thats all dude ... unless theres a bigg event ... its all saturdays

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo guys is there a way we can all play sometime this week? cus we need to practice... well mostly me lol, for the tournament any ideas when? and not on friday cus im pretty sure we have other things to do >_<

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Anti is a brawl player lol. I don't know if he plays melee or used to play it or something.

By the way, I'm a sexy a$$ Dominican papi. Oh yeah, SWAT is full of sexy a$$ Dominican papis lol. Me, Alukard, Jman, Zro, and Venom lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti is a brawl player lol. I don't know if he plays melee or used to play it or something.

By the way, I'm a sexy a$$ Dominican papi. Oh yeah, SWAT is full of sexy a$$ Dominican papis lol. Me, Alukard, Jman, Zro, and Venom lol.
being the negro in this situation sucks now.
and nahh i suck buns in melee
i got 4 stocked by hax
i'd rather CG his snake wit DDD

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
is your crew still active? i got a crew if you wanna play one of these days.
yea we are still active.... and we will play brawl if money is on the line lol

On a side note.....
guy do ya wanna do like a thanksgiving dinner type thingy with like the whole crew... i think it would b pretty awesome and have it a couple of days before thanksgiving. wat do ya think?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I think a pre-Thanksgiving DJ smashfest at my crib sounds quite delicious. I'll do it and get mad heads to come if ya want to, so post up or hit me up on the celly lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm down ... =] food and smash is no where near as good as food and sex but it will have to suffice lmaooo

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Is the Saturday (November 22) before Thanksgiving good for me to host the smashfest? I'll put up a thread and everything. I also got a name for the smashfest too lol. Let me know guys.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Is the Saturday (November 22) before Thanksgiving good for me to host the smashfest? I'll put up a thread and everything. I also got a name for the smashfest too lol. Let me know guys.
dude that sounds amazing but im really stressing the food part... like i want everyone to bring like food... it would be awesome =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
so our thread has been dead ... i'll have to see about making it to that smashfest ... i hope i'm not busy =P

SWAT ALL DAY

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lmao this **** being resirected yet again for like the 4th time lol Q.L

SWAT ALL DAY!!!! we need new members i was looking at the rosters and the people we lost to.. we definetly used Reno one time and we dont have Reno lmao we should definetly acquire him and g$$

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmao this **** being resirected yet again for like the 4th time lol Q.L

SWAT ALL DAY!!!! we need new members i was looking at the rosters and the people we lost to.. we definetly used Reno one time and we dont have Reno lmao we should definetly acquire him and g$$
they are TSA NY ... its reno hazz g$ hbk and ryan i believe ... they have a pretty solid crew lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea exactly ... pretty beastly lol ... isn't ale_p with ya as well ???

also ryan are u going to my bi weekly the 15th ? u should if u can =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
well when are you coming back?
i think i get back sunday ... but i'm saying sumthing next week during the week definitely has to happen =]

practice like thee ol' days where i actually felt i accomplished ****

?

<3 swat

Alukard

Smash Hero
i need 2 get back into melee, ithink brawl actually improved mind games O_O lmfao i still suck at melee though so yah i wanna play it again w/e u guys can xDD
wat brawl does which helped me ... is forcefully make u patient because u can't win by attacking and pressuring ... mostly cuz u can't effectively pressure

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Exactly. I unleash all my aggression and how tight Brawl gets me in bed lol. Seriously though, I play Melee more aggressive now.

Alukard

Smash Hero
brawl blows ... anyway ... that smashfest is going to b amazing ... also everyone in swat should go to my bi weekly >.> ... i want practice i hope its not really small =P

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My smashfest is definitely gonna be amazing and so is your bi-weekly like always. My Bowser & your Samus are gonna ****, no johns lol.

Top Bottom