• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The Rosalina Q&A Thread

Dj.D

Smash Apprentice
Just was wondering, how is it sometimes I can KO opponents really early/low percent at the top of the screen with up air? What determines this? Sometimes it happens, usually it doesn't.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Just was wondering, how is it sometimes I can KO opponents really early/low percent at the top of the screen with up air? What determines this? Sometimes it happens, usually it doesn't.
Certain stages have different vertical heights. Halberd has one of the lowest ceilings for example. Some sections of Delfino plaza also have low ceilings. It also depends on where you hit them, and if you have rage.

Rage is the mechanic that increases knockback the more precent you have on yourself.

Dj.D

Smash Apprentice
Certain stages have different vertical heights. Halberd has one of the lowest ceilings for example. Some sections of Delfino plaza also have low ceilings. It also depends on where you hit them, and if you have rage.

Rage is the mechanic that increases knockback the more precent you have on yourself.
Right, though on For Glory, the ceiling heights are all different for each stage? Also, I could have sworn I am not always at a high percentage to have Rage on.

I recall KOing a King Dedede player early in a match at the top of the screen months ago without much effort and he quit his next stock. And a Jigglypuff player also.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes, just having your opponent's damage be set 1% higher can give you the KO. That's what I've had to look at while studying how quickly Rosalina can KO Mario with her attacks.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Right, though on For Glory, the ceiling heights are all different for each stage? Also, I could have sworn I am not always at a high percentage to have Rage on.

I recall KOing a King Dedede player early in a match at the top of the screen months ago without much effort and he quit his next stock. And a Jigglypuff player also.
Well, King dedede is heavy so he is much more easier to hit and combo. It also depends on when the hit boxs hit. The beginning of Rosalina's hitbox of the move has more knockback then the rest.

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
In some respects, yes. Luma can catch people off-guard and really **** with their approaches. Many don't like her.

She's no where near as bad as someone like Sonic, however.
The thing is every time I go on For Glory with Rosalina doing 4-player Smash; I don't know if it's just me, but it seems everyone likes to target me, especially Japanese people. Oh, and they taunt when I get KOed. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Liyrex

Smash Apprentice
Daein (Or Albany, NY whatever makes more sense)
NNID
Liyrex
3DS FC
3265-5244-3896
Ok. So I dont know how many actual Rosalina mains would be willing to help me out on this. But basically ive lost the last 3 tournaments ive entered to a Rosalina main, shes gone from just a character i did not like to a huge weakness for me. Im a Lucina/Marth main but all of my secondaries (Robin, Pac-Man and Falco) cant seem to do much against her either. Can anybody help me out or provide some tips on how to play more effectively against her in general or what charachters have a more favorable matchup against her?

Niner

Smash Cadet
Ok. So I dont know how many actual Rosalina mains would be willing to help me out on this. But basically ive lost the last 3 tournaments ive entered to a Rosalina main, shes gone from just a character i did not like to a huge weakness for me. Im a Lucina/Marth main but all of my secondaries (Robin, Pac-Man and Falco) cant seem to do much against her either. Can anybody help me out or provide some tips on how to play more effectively against her in general or what charachters have a more favorable matchup against her?
Shieldbreaker is great if you can get their shield up. Whether you break it or not, you're poking Luma. Your forward throw is good in the matchup as that puts Rosalina in an awkward position for her attacks on the way back down. Also, if you take her to low ceiling stages (Halberd and T&C), you're usmash and up throw will kill early.

Alright is it just me or Rosie's fast fall speed atrocious?

Last edited:

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
any tips for beating lil macs on for glory? I have no problem with banning FD and beating them in tourneys with some good platform camping, but with lag i find it hard to do lunar landings reliably, and deal with little mac in general. No customs makes things a bit harder too.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
any tips for beating lil macs on for glory? I have no problem with banning FD and beating them in tourneys with some good platform camping, but with lag i find it hard to do lunar landings reliably, and deal with little mac in general. No customs makes things a bit harder too.
Shield the dash attack, back throw, back air.

Also, for "real little macs" in tournament settings, you can't just ban FD and call it a day. Little macs actually has decent tools for all stages with the possible exception of Duck Hunt.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
What's the best way to deal with Pikmin & Olimar as Rosalina & Luma?
I went to a tournament a week ago and did okay... (13th/36) but the person who tore me apart was a defensive Olimar..
Going to start going to a weekly tournament so any tips would help.
Any time I went in I got Shield grabbed or punished and if I tried to play I got bombarded or grabbed..

Niner

Smash Cadet
What's the best way to deal with Pikmin & Olimar as Rosalina & Luma?
I went to a tournament a week ago and did okay... (13th/36) but the person who tore me apart was a defensive Olimar..
Going to start going to a weekly tournament so any tips would help.
Any time I went in I got Shield grabbed or punished and if I tried to play I got bombarded or grabbed..
Dude, i know right. I fought my first Olimar at Revelations this past weekend and got destroyed the first game. I picked up on some of his habits and was at least able to take a stock the second game. Some things I noticed were that he relied on fsmash to create a wall of Pikmin and attack out of up-b. I found Duck Hunt was a good stage to fight him on, as shooting star bit outranged all of his camping options so i could easily rack up damage. That's all I got though. Anyone else that could help with matchup experience is welcome to.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
Dude, i know right. I fought my first Olimar at Revelations this past weekend and got destroyed the first game. I picked up on some of his habits and was at least able to take a stock the second game. Some things I noticed were that he relied on fsmash to create a wall of Pikmin and attack out of up-b. I found Duck Hunt was a good stage to fight him on, as shooting star bit outranged all of his camping options so i could easily rack up damage. That's all I got though. Anyone else that could help with matchup experience is welcome to.
This was a non custom tournament I went to, so no shooting star bits for me. DX

Nd_KakaKhakis

Smash Apprentice
How does Rosalina's Standard Down-B interact with Sheik's Up-B? Does the Vanish explosion just beat out gravitational field?

Nd_KakaKhakis

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! Was curious because I know the explosion can be absorbed by things like G&W bucket so I wanted to make sure.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sup Rosaluma players I'm have been strongly itching to learn this character for a while now as a serious secondary and now taking the plunge as I normally a Falco, Marcina, Robin and Bowser player. what are her most reliable OOS punishes and how does she deal with people rushing you down constantly and landing on the ground safely? Also does she has Luma setups on fast fallers and floaties? Also what are her best stages and CP's? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Sup Rosaluma players I'm have been strongly itching to learn this character for a while now as a serious secondary and now taking the plunge as I normally a Falco, Marcina, Robin and Bowser player. what are her most reliable OOS punishes and how does she deal with people rushing you down constantly and landing on the ground safely? Also does she has Luma setups on fast fallers and floaties? Also what are her best stages and CP's? Thanks in advance.
I'll try to answer what I can in sequence:

- Up Smash should be your go-to for moderately laggy moves that hit your shield, outside of that her grab is pretty good in that it will either true combo into an up air, or set them at positional disadvantage which is something the character thrives on. If you're feeling spicy, shield dropping into jabs, or any other moves you believe will net you higher reward than the previously mentioned options could work too, but might not be as guaranteed.

- For any spacing character, you're going to need to learn to handle aggression, as you'll generally be the one being aggressed on. Familiarize yourself with pivot tilts and smashes, as well as using her wonky aerials to outmaneuver and outspace your opponents option. A lot of her hitboxes ( especially in the air ) are big, beefy, and stay out a long time, so if you read someone making an aggressive option, throwing out a hitbox might be enough to snuff their approach. Luma in general gives you the added reach to hit your opponents before they get close enough to threaten you. Basically, learn and use as many defensive options as possible. Once your opponent has had their reckless approaches beaten enough times, they'll be forced to play a slower game, and Rosalina is Queen of the slower game.

- Landing is probably one of her biggest weaknesses. I'm sure you've already found yourself frustrated with her slow fall speed, and relatively slow down air. With any weakness, being unpredictable is your best bet. If you find yourself losing to quick upairs ( Falcon, Mario, etc ), just drift towards the ledge, and air dodge when you don't think you'll be punished for it. As for landing traps, doing lagless Luma aerials will generally absolve you from the worst punishes ( barring crazy things like Flare Blitz of course >> ).

- For several fast fallers, she has low percent up throw > jab, which racks on quite a bit of damage. I'd also say her tilts are significantly better against heavy opponents, as they're much more likely to cause a tech chase situation than they would against lighter characters.

- Against most floaties, you'll look to challenge them air to air as often as possible. The disjoint on her aerials is nothing to guffaw at, and these are the types of foes who tend to be weak to dying early off the top to her absurdly good up air.

- Stages? Eh...I think it comes down mostly to opinion, or whatever stages happen to be worse for your opponent. With platforms, she can further abuse her disjoint by attacking through them, or camping under them. On flatter stages like Fd or Smashville, she has more room to juggle her opponent, and force engages near the ledges. Personally, I'm a fan of Smashville, and Battlefield, but I'm sure it comes down to opinion ( oh, and check out the stage discussion thread that's stickied towards the top. I'm sure there's some good info there too ).

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Hi all, have a question about Sonic. I really need to work on this matchup as he seems to be very popular in tournaments and being one of the best characters in the game seems to really be a huge pain for Rosalina. Sure many might feel differently about him but I feel like its a tough matchup personally. Many say its even but feels far from it to me. The biggest challenges I noticed are landing or recovering when in air and getting a kill move off on him. Rosalinas floatiness make it very challenging to not get intercepted by Sonic when knocked into the air or KOed when trying to grab the ledge etc. His spin combos to spring make it very dangerous to get killed off the top and also getting backaired. I know you can wall with the luma with jabs and tilts to try to stuff Sonics approaches but it seems like he can catch on and get past this with his insane speed also making that tough to do.

Also when I mentioned KOing Sonic being so fast it seems really tough to get a smash off on him and seems like theres a lack of reliable KO options. Even though his kill power lacks due to the lack of options and him being able to knock her around in the air he has the advantage this way.

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.

LightningLuxray

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, have a question about Sonic. I really need to work on this matchup as he seems to be very popular in tournaments and being one of the best characters in the game seems to really be a huge pain for Rosalina. Sure many might feel differently about him but I feel like its a tough matchup personally. Many say its even but feels far from it to me. The biggest challenges I noticed are landing or recovering when in air and getting a kill move off on him. Rosalinas floatiness make it very challenging to not get intercepted by Sonic when knocked into the air or KOed when trying to grab the ledge etc. His spin combos to spring make it very dangerous to get killed off the top and also getting backaired. I know you can wall with the luma with jabs and tilts to try to stuff Sonics approaches but it seems like he can catch on and get past this with his insane speed also making that tough to do.

Also when I mentioned KOing Sonic being so fast it seems really tough to get a smash off on him and seems like theres a lack of reliable KO options. Even though his kill power lacks due to the lack of options and him being able to knock her around in the air he has the advantage this way.

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.
When I play this MU, I try to be as patient as possible. It's extremely important to WAIT - this MU is honestly a test of patience. Do not go in, and sit back with Luma and do what Rosa does best. Jab, down tilt, starbits, SH nair, grab, and bair are all option you should be using when Sonic is finally forced to come to you (the former four especially.) If he's approaching with spin dash, you either need to hit him out of it or shield it - if the latter happens, make sure to punish him with an up air, as he's probably going to be jumping off your shield.

Sonic's up air is definitely the most annoying part of this MU... you have to be careful when jumping in order to make sure you're not hit into it. Sometimes you can air dodge, but most of the time you're going to get hit. The nice thing is that Rosalina can juggle Sonic just as easily as Sonic can up air you, so it's a trade-off in a way.

As for killing, I tend to kill with up air a lot. Sonic loves to send himself in the air after a spin dash, and it gives you the perfect opportunity to punish with an up air. If you find him air dodging your up airs, you can attempt to bait the air dodge and proceed to up smash for the kill. Otherwise, try to punish unsafe moves with forward smash, or try for a possible edgeguard with dair / bair.

Finally, if you haven't seen it already, here's a great Rosa vs Sonic match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8PuxKmicA . Notice how Dabuz uses dtilt, jab, nair, and starbits to stop Sonic's approach, and how 6WX punishes Dabuz for committing to much to a specific option (specifically jab). Also look at how Dabuz is using up air to both rack up damage and get the kill - for example Dabuz is able to nab his first kill in g1 by scaring Sonic with the threat of up air, causing him to do an unsafe on-stage dair, which Dabuz was able to punish with an Fsmash. Overall a really strong showing of how Rosa plays this MU.

Hope this helps some n_n

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ok, so im cycling through secondaries right now, how does Rosa fare against ZSS?
Oh... I can only say Rosalina is unfavorable when facing ZSS. Just try to avoid being grabbed, and at air, watch out her down special, it is a move that can easily take you down the stage. Try to fight ZSS from a distance by using Luma properly.

Last edited:

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
I know another Mario main posted on here, but I just have to ask:
What is a safe way for Mario to approach Rosalina? Dashes take care of Luma for a bit, and I usually don't mind sucking up a throw in order to get rid of Luma (since he doesn't have a shield, and Rosalina's throws aren't how she usually gets her kills), but even after that, I find Rosalina incredibly difficult to approach. I've tried nairs into jab combo or grabs, which is usually very safe for Mario, but Rosalina's shield into grab dominates his (as the clock for Luma's "second coming" is ticking...), and I've tried short hopping into down air to apply shield pressure, even jumping to her back, but grabs come out mid spin, or a fast upsmash/tilt comes out before I can upsmash or even backair...So she's hard to juke. (tick...tock...) I basically feel like I'm playing a consistent game of freeze tag with Rosalina until her Luma respawns, and then approaching is even worse than before, because I'm closer to death. She can't be harassed with fireballs because down+b, and even if she's bad, Luma will just eat it. If I try to run straight forward at her and get a grab, even with spot-dodging smashes, she'll usually hop backwards and nair or fair, which is remarkably safe for her, even without Luma's graceful protection. If not that, she'll just A combo for decades and give a remarkable amount of knockback to a surprisingly big hitbox, whether her Luma assists her or not.
I can usually get at least one stock off of Rosalina in For Glory, but even at that it involves severely more outplaying that I think it should, especially because the only way to keep her off stage is for Mario to chase her, which is somewhat risky, considering his Recovery isn't particularly great in comparison. (I usually try to cape her recovery, or use good 'ol FLUDD to make sure she won't return...Maybe dair would be better at her higher percents if she angles high?)

I know I sound a bit salty, but Rosalina is my worst matchup, and no matter how much I practice and watch replays I always feel like I'm entering at a huge disadvantage when she blasts onto the screen.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know another Mario main posted on here, but I just have to ask:
What is a safe way for Mario to approach Rosalina? Dashes take care of Luma for a bit, and I usually don't mind sucking up a throw in order to get rid of Luma (since he doesn't have a shield, and Rosalina's throws aren't how she usually gets her kills), but even after that, I find Rosalina incredibly difficult to approach. I've tried nairs into jab combo or grabs, which is usually very safe for Mario, but Rosalina's shield into grab dominates his (as the clock for Luma's "second coming" is ticking...), and I've tried short hopping into down air to apply shield pressure, even jumping to her back, but grabs come out mid spin, or a fast upsmash/tilt comes out before I can upsmash or even backair...So she's hard to juke. (tick...tock...) I basically feel like I'm playing a consistent game of freeze tag with Rosalina until her Luma respawns, and then approaching is even worse than before, because I'm closer to death. She can't be harassed with fireballs because down+b, and even if she's bad, Luma will just eat it. If I try to run straight forward at her and get a grab, even with spot-dodging smashes, she'll usually hop backwards and nair or fair, which is remarkably safe for her, even without Luma's graceful protection. If not that, she'll just A combo for decades and give a remarkable amount of knockback to a surprisingly big hitbox, whether her Luma assists her or not.
I can usually get at least one stock off of Rosalina in For Glory, but even at that it involves severely more outplaying that I think it should, especially because the only way to keep her off stage is for Mario to chase her, which is somewhat risky, considering his Recovery isn't particularly great in comparison. (I usually try to cape her recovery, or use good 'ol FLUDD to make sure she won't return...Maybe dair would be better at her higher percents if she angles high?)

I know I sound a bit salty, but Rosalina is my worst matchup, and no matter how much I practice and watch replays I always feel like I'm entering at a huge disadvantage when she blasts onto the screen.
I have found Luma can be quite a pain, so the first priority is to take Luma down first. Fire can be a safe move to get rid of Luma, and even though Rosalina use GP to deflect it. It can be your chance to approach her to do combos, since since has some lag spots. Mario has a simple combo by grab,d-throw, and then uptilt. It can at least cause 50%+ damage. And even though her attacks have large hitbox, her attacks are slow compare to Mario, you have the combo advantage, utilize it well. Additionally, her dash attacks and d-tilt have quite a cooldown too, so whenever she dash attacks, it's your chance to shield grab.
Sometimes you need to require a good read in order to do a move perfectly, do just "rush" in to your opponent, try to wait for bait.

Last edited:

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
I have found Luma can be quite a pain, so the first priority is to take Luma down first. Fire can be a safe move to get rid of Luma, and even though Rosalina use GP to deflect it. It can be your chance to approach her to do combos, since since has some lag spots. Mario has a simple combo by grab,d-throw, and then uptilt. It can at least cause 50%+ damage. And even though her attacks have large hitbox, her attacks are slow compare to Mario, you have the combo advantage, utilize it well. Additionally, her dash attacks and d-tilt have quite a cooldown too, so whenever she dash attacks, it's your chance to shield grab.
Sometimes you need to require a good read in order to do a move perfectly, do just "rush" in to your opponent, try to wait for bait.
Thanks for the reply! While I know Luma is first priority, the downthrow uptilt can only be utilized if Luma is missing, which makes it even more difficult to time. I'm sure Rosalina is also light enough to jump out of this, as it is an easy combo to avoid if you mash the jump button. If anything, downthrow Up+B is a true combo that can rake about 18%-21% on her, and will leave her too far away to punish once it's done. No dash attacks were mentioned in my original comment because no Rosalina I play against is ever aggressive enough to use their dash attack against Mario, who can easily grab, downthrow up+b. It's hard to "wait and bait" against a defensive character, but I may try to eliminate Luma, and bait out a down B...Considering she doesn't shield it and wait for a grab.
Maybe I could make aggressive use of FLUDD to force a defensive Rosalina off the stage, and into the air...Perhaps Mario can startle her and juggle her around if he waits out her air options... Will her down+B absorb all of FLUDDS stream? Maybe bait a Down+B with Fireball, then shoot FLUDD while the Fireball is being consumed to hit the lag frames? I know it's silly, but I'm literally thinking of the most abstract ways to get in on a defensive Rosalina in order to win... Heh.

Kaffei

Smash Hero

Stay grounded and pressure him with d-tilt/shield and threaten him with your movement without committing to any hard approaches. Learn to instant dash attack out of shield (drop shield and then hit a direction and C stick down) so you can punish Mac's whiffed smashes/f-tilt really easily.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
So earlier today, I spotdodged Ganondorf's fsmash but since Luma can't dodge it still got hit. The resulting hitlag kept the hitbox going long enough that it lasted through the end of my invulnerability frames.

What's the preferred method for dealing with these type of moves?

QS_meruno

Smash Rookie
Of the entire roster Rosalina probably has one of the most difficult recovery moves to master. I don't think this problem is uncommon amongst Rosaluma newbies. I need some clearer explanations regarding her UpB. I think addressing it here would help out a lot of people trying to learn this awesome character.

The basics of the recovery move seems simple, but there's just something I'm not getting the hang of.

UpB: Rosalina flies about 75 degrees upwards the way she's facing
UpB and immediately* tilt forwards: Rosalina flies 45 degrees upwards the way she's facing
UpB and immediately tilt backwards: Rosalina flies 90 degrees upwards.

* "Immediately" is a vague term but I don't remember frame data :(

But then the problem starts when they're off the stage facing AWAY after losing the second jump. (I use a standard GC controller.)
In this situation I always see good Rosa mains do this midair turn-around (135 degree) launch star, when facing away they launch themselves right back at the stage at a 45 degree angle, turning around as soon the the move starts. I've tried tilting the joystick backwards REALLY hard and I have been able to do it a few times but I just can't get it consistently. I keep flying straight up.
As an alternative I try to side B in the air which makes me stall and turn around, and then I use the UpB-forward launch to get back up, it works but it leaves you really vulnerable to gimping. Not being able to do this midair turn-around launch star really sucks, It happens but it's just very inconsistent. I keep doing the 90-degree-launch at the worst possible position and die early, or I accidentally DO turn around when I meant to go straight up and dive under the stage, lol.
Can anyone please explain how to input launch star correctly? Or even better, explain how the move precisely works. May the Lumas be always in your favor.

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
This probably should go in the Q&A section, but to answer your question, the turnaround up B is a reversed up B. It's a tech which can be applied to any special move (I think. There may be a couple of exceptions). It works on the ground too, but the inputs are a bit different. In midair, you should input the reverse direction and then 'immediately' input up B, and then tilt it. I say immediately, but in reality it's a couple of frames. Either way, the window's very small. If you hold the direction too long, then the game reads that as the tilt input as well, so you need to make sure to release it, or tilt it if you want a different direction. That's about it. There's another technique similar to this called wavebouncing, and if you check the home page of smashboards, there should be a video on both techniques in the news section.

Here's a link: http://smashboards.com/threads/my-smash-corner-presents-wavebounce-b-reverse-tutorial.403316/

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
This is pretty simple actually
In the very first frames you have a window for B-reversing the Up B, that window is right after imputting the move, pressing back during that window will reverse successfully the Up B
The successive frames, where start-up lag is clearly visible, B-reversing is no more possible.​
The game chooses the trajectory based on the lateral imput you have while the move starts, very likely he considers the very last frame of start-up lag
In order to have a 135° launch star you need to press backward right after you imput Up B and then release the stick before the move's start-up lag begins.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
This is pretty simple actually
In the very first frames you have a window for B-reversing the Up B, that window is right after imputting the move, pressing back during that window will reverse successfully the Up B
The successive frames, where start-up lag is clearly visible, B-reversing is no more possible.​
The game chooses the trajectory based on the lateral imput you have while the move starts, very likely he considers the very last frame of start-up lag
In order to have a 135° launch star you need to press backward right after you imput Up B and then release the stick before the move's start-up lag begins.
That's on the ground. In midair, the directional input needs to be before the special. Doing it after results in a momentum B-reverse, changing the direction of your momentum as well as turning you around.

Ritronaut

Smash Apprentice
I've seen lots of people say gravitational pull should be our main variant, since it absorbs projectiles. However, I've also heard people say we don't give Guardian Luma enough justice. I honestly do not see much utility in it, I'm not saying that it has no utility, but I can not find any for it. Since people are saying that it is good and has amazing use, I want to know as much about this as possible. I have a bunch of quesitons regarding this move such as:

Why is this custom move good?
What frame does the hitbox come out?
When do I want to use this? Luma warp to down B? Defensively when being pressured?

Also more importantly I guess I kind of want a detailed explanation of what it does, since usually the one sentence descriptions don't explain everything.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Guardian Luma is basically for the fighters who don't have any projectile attacks. It allows the Luma to block attacks for a while, and it does deal damage to the fighters who touch it.

Top Bottom