• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
Honestly the first thing I'm doing after the reveal or September leaks is going to all the people and who wronged and doubted me, I have a personal list, and collecting their tears, it's gonna be a long walk through miiverse, but damn it'll be worth it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know who's tears I'll be collecting from.:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
D: Of course I noticed it! and thank you! I actually got outside to take some fresh air in the middle of a rainy weather....I felt a bit better actually..until I heard a thunder and ran to my house....xD

-U- Now....I will....try....to put my pessimist mind away....for the sake of Ridley.....
Stuff passes fast here, but I noticed you. And so did Andrea, and that's all that counts. (not the part about me, though.)

hmm, I guess I shouldn't just jump to conclusions as quickly as I change up specials. Wow, the world must really hate you if it doesn't allow you some fresh air for longer, it'll be much more fun raiding it along with our glorious leader now:evil:

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
When Ridley gets confirmed. I'm going to lurk in the comments of every Ridley-related youtube video and reply to every detractor with the words: "F*** You."

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Honestly the first thing I'm doing is going to all the people and who wronged and doubted me, I have a personal list, and collecting their tears, it's gonna be a long walk through miiverse, but damn it'll be worth it.
I have the same thing in mind. :grrr:

But then I'll drink their tears and it will be hilarious.

Hold on, it'll go down more like this:

Last edited:

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
When Ridley gets confirmed. I'm going to lurk in the comments of every Ridley-related youtube video and reply to every detractor with the words: "F*** You."
I'm going to the Ridley Deconfirmed video by Shokio, and just saying "Exposed" like they all did to me, to you, TO ALL OF US!

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
Honestly the first thing I'm doing after the reveal or September leaks is going to all the people and who wronged and doubted me, I have a personal list, and collecting their tears, it's gonna be a long walk through miiverse, but damn it'll be worth it.
dont we all have our list of ridley detractors?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
The minute and i mean the every mintue i see ridley get confirmed im going to Shokio and give him and middle finger.Then go to relax alex and give him a high five for defending us

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
So I heard that CoroCoro is only covering 3DS stages. I know that this is just because the 3DS is coming out sooner, but I find it pretty convenient that they wouldn't talk anymore about the Pyrosphere.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So I heard that CoroCoro is only covering 3DS stages. I know that this is just because the 3DS is coming out sooner, but I find it pretty convenient that they wouldn't talk anymore about the Pyrosphere.
I love this...um...sound...music...? It sounds so...don`t know how to call it...fitting for such situations.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
For those of you ready to collect tears, I'd remain cautious. For it may be your tears that might be collected.

Hope for the best. Expect the worse. That's what I've been doing.

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
I started drawing this when I read up to the part where it looked like one of the artists on this topic (Andrea I believe) got a little under the weather.. I've been lurking the Ridley Posts for a little bit so I happened to read it.

I made a drawing for you!

Also I think I might have an interesting idea to add to all this. What if despite all of Sakurai's best efforts to make Ridley a fully playable character, he still deems him too slow and just decides to re purpose him into a stage hazard or even worse, cut him from the game completley?

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
I started drawing this when I read up to the part where it looked like one of the artists on this topic (Andrea I believe) got a little under the weather.. I've been lurking the Ridley Posts for a little bit so I happened to read it.

Also I think I might have an interesting idea to add to all this. What if despite all of Sakurai's best efforts to make Ridley a fully playable character, he still deems him too slow and just decides to re purpose him into a stage hazard or even worse, cut him from the game completley?
What an excellent first post! Welcome to the forums, and Welcome to the Space Pirates!
Ridley wont be cut from the game completely, now that we've actually seen him in gameplay(we just don't know what he is...) so we already know sakurai has some sort of plan for him. We are all just sitting around a campfire hoping for the best.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

Nice drawing. Looks better than Ridley`s model in brawl.

Ridley? Completly cut from a game? Its like cutting Ganondorf from that game just because he is so slow. Ridley will either way represent something from Metroid franchise and cutting something as important will be a very bad decision. But Ridley becoming a stage hazard is still possible.

Oh, and welcome aboard, don't drink the watahru, promptly shoot anything you don't like and remember: Ridley for Smash 4 is what All True Space Pirates strive for!

Last edited:

TheSoraKid

Banned via Warnings

Ehh...

It's either he's(Playable) in the game or he's not.

Last edited:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427

Welcome aboard, rookie! Here's your egg.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman

Welcome fellow Space Pirate! Swiggity Swaggity picture you drew there!
As for your question i think its too late for sakurai to remove ridley completely. We've already seen ridley in the game so we know he has something in store for him.

Last edited:

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
Hey guys, what what would be your reaction to Ridley being announced? I'd probably strip myself and dance around in a cereal box while printing out a picture of Shokio then proceed to rip it up and BURN ITT

D

Deleted member

Welcome aboard! And nice drawing.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Hey guys, what what would be your reaction to Ridley being announced? I'd probably strip myself and dance around in a cereal box while printing out a picture of Shokio then proceed to rip it up and BURN ITT
I will be absent of reaction as I have already reacted to Ridley's announcement a couple of months back.

Top Bottom