• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
(눈u눈)(눈u눈)(눈u눈)(눈u눈)
EDIT: Dammit Zoroarking I was saving that emote >.>
EDIT: Woah what I guess this is at the top of page 777 now. Interesting.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Page 777! And we still have four days until the event :/

Megazero64

Smash Apprentice
Soooo, I just recently saw the new Godzilla movie and it had me thinking. What would Ridley be like if he was in a giant monster brawler game like Godzilla Unleashed.

P.S. #page777FTW

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wow that was quick....:) well...777 here we are...

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Soooo, I just recently saw the new Godzilla movie and it had me thinking. What would Ridley be like if he was in a giant monster brawler game like Godzilla Unleashed.

P.S. #page777FTW
He'd be too small.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Page 777?! I need to post for good luck! Woooohoooo!

Anyway, I've been keeping up with the topic, and I like what I see. Keep up the good work, my fellow Space Pirates.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Guys, I hope you're spending today collecting Majora's Mask memes. Because tomorrow morning, only 72 hours will remain.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
This topic is insanity. Only Ridley could make a topic THIS big. So yeah let's wait for Ridley's big announcement at E3.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Guys, I hope you're spending today collecting Majora's Mask memes. Because tomorrow morning, only 72 hours will remain.
Ironically, we may get a Majora's Mask remake announced at E3 as well.

Reila

The ironic part is that we may end up getting a Majora's Mask remake announcement in the digital event.

Edit: Greninja'd.

Last edited:

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is 100% not going to be playable in this game. Maybe, MAYBE in some 'control the boss' format, but not as a regular fighter. I'm willing to bet my account on it.

I want him in badly, but he's not.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Me and my brother have made a bet to see if Ridley will be playable or not. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be victorious. (I can only hope)
I made a bet with my girlfriend if Palutena is going to be in or not. I know I'm going to win.

Reila

Ridley is 100% not going to be playable in this game. Maybe, MAYBE in some 'control the boss' format, but not as a regular fighter. I'm willing to bet my account on it.

majora_787

Smash Hero
With all of the people joke-trolling to add pages, I'm not even sure when someone genuinely walks in here to troll us anymore. xD

majora_787

Smash Hero
Why are people making fun out of people who don't believe Ridley is going to be playable?
A better question is, why would you walk into the Ridley support thread to say "Ridley isn't going to be playable"? You can say that literally anywhere on this forum, but why would you choose to start that *HERE*?

ppbto

Smash Journeyman

Darn, I can even tell if this is serious or is a troll or is a joke.

Top Bottom