• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Can anyone just pop up in the Project M character thread, advocate for a character, and make a difference? Or is it just people directly involved with the game with that influence?
If a bunch of fans shouting can get Sonic added to Brawl, I am sure the same could happen for Ridley for Project M.

FYI, in the unofficial poll in the Project M section of the site, Ridley came in second place (only behind Isaac), and that was when Sakurai was not as obvious with Stage Hazardley as he is now.

The Project M team is also aware that Ridley is a popularly requested character (they make references to Ridley's popularity on both the ROB and Norfair pages on the official Project M site).

The biggest obstacle facing Ridley's inclusion in Project M is that the team does not want to add in characters that will show as playable characters in Smash 4, and that Ridley would be much trickier to implement than most other characters.

Last edited:

Steelia

Smash Champion
I know what is coming (Stage Hazardley). Please. Even if you do expect a playable Ridley, let's work on the failsafe measure of getting Ridley into Project M. It is a win/win either way.
Even if we wanted to, we couldn't push for Ridley's inclusion into PM anymore until Smash 4 is released, or we get direct confirmation on Ridley's status in the game. We could be 99.99% sure that he is a stage hazard, but until it's 100%, there's no point yet. In any case, I seriously doubt the Project M team would not consider adding him, especially with how well he did in the clone/character suggestion topic.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
If they're not adding characters with chances for SSB4, I don't see much chance to truly get Ridley into Project M until he's disconfirmed, since their developers are no more immune to clinging to scraps than regular forum users. It'll be "anything can happen" up until then, although once the bomb drops, I figure he'll be added with little to no issue.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
-Ridley doesn't move like a boss
He literally freezes in the air, completely static, no struggling at all to stay ALOFT as if he was jumping or using a Special move.
-Ridley is way smaller than he was in other m or in brawl
Using actual models and not shoddy MS Paint scribbles, you can tell he's possibly the exact same size he was in Other M.
-The whole mystery with the pyrosphere, Sakurai added some purple things below the arena and they weren't in other m
That doesn't relate to Ridley at all.
-It is more likely that the lava is the actual hazard right now
There is zero evidence for lava being a hazard, obviously meaning Ridley is more likey to be a hazard at this point than lava. Besides, stages can have more than one hazard anyway.
-The way Sakurai mentioned Ridley, he said "OTHER Boss CHARACTERS MAY appear in OTHER stages" this is a weird way to deconfirm someone as a boss, not by saying that Sakurai didn't deconfirm like he has done with 100% of the rest of the characters except toad and for some reason, the audio of the pyrosphere was cut when they showed Ridley
What he said makes complete sense in context and points to Ridley being a hazard on Pyrosphere.

You can believe he's playable too, but he's also most likely a stage hazard alongside that..

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Man, this place is going to be a warzone once Sakurai finally comes out and confirms Stage Hazardley. And people are going to once again act like no one saw him coming, when someone (myself) have been screaming about this for months on end.

Are account bets possible on this forum? I think I want to take a lot of people up on it.
If Ridley is not a playable character, then our only option is Project M or DLC, if by chance the game is launched and Ridley is not playable, I will start a campaign for Ridley as DLC and a strong one even if I need to go to Japan with fan letters and all to talk with Sakurai himself and convince him.

.n_n.

OblivionWolf

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
Man, this place is going to be a warzone once Sakurai finally comes out and confirms Stage Hazardley. And people are going to once again act like no one saw him coming, when someone (myself) have been screaming about this for months on end.

Are account bets possible on this forum? I think I want to take a lot of people up on it.
What are you even talking about? Everyone and their Mother thinks Ridley is deconfirmed. You share a popular opinion.

Just as Sakurai planned that way when E3 hits Sakurai can shock the world. At least thats the way I see it. Ridley's chances are much better then you think.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Double Post Warning Received
If they're not adding characters with chances for SSB4, I don't see much chance to truly get Ridley into Project M until he's disconfirmed, since their developers are no more immune to clinging to scraps than regular forum users. It'll be "anything can happen" up until then, although once the bomb drops, I figure he'll be added with little to no issue.
The primary thing I am worried about is that the team will have already have decided the Clone Engine spots (there are five more remaining) by the time we get a formal unveil for the stage hazard version of Ridley (probably June).

My biggest worry is that Ridley supporters will continue to believe that Ridley is playable even after this happens, and will continue to believe Sakurai is "trolling them" up until the game's release in August or September.

If Ridley is not a playable character, then our only option is Project M or DLC, if by chance the game is launched and Ridley is not playable, I will start a campaign for Ridley as DLC and a strong one even if I need to go to Japan with fan letters and all to talk with Sakurai himself and convince him.

.n_n.
Project M is the much more feasible option. I imagine DLC characters will mostly be relegated to veterans that did not manage to return (see Squirtle, Ivysaur, Ike, Roy, etc.) and possible clone newcomers (Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr., Toon Zelda, etc.) as opposed to big names that could be utilized possibly for a Smash 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
He literally freezes in the air, completely static, no struggling at all to stay ALOFT as if he was jumping or using a Special move.

Using actual models and not shoddy MS Paint scribbles, you can tell he's possibly the exact same size he was in Other M.

That doesn't relate to Ridley at all.

There is zero evidence for lava being a hazard, obviously meaning Ridley is more likey to be a hazard at this point than lava. Besides, stages can have more than one hazard anyway.

What he said makes complete sense in context and points to Ridley being a hazard on Pyrosphere.

You can believe he's playable too, but he's also most likely a stage hazard alongside that..
Which side are you anyway Not really, ridley grabs Pikachu and based on the shadows you can see Pikachu is at least half of ridley arm size, also ridley grabs him with the arms instead of 1 like he did with samus in other m, this ridley would be a baby compared to the one in brawl
And then why did Sakurai added those purple things below the arena? To make it prettier? They look terrible anyway, also the lava dissapears for some reason in the fd version of the stage, Why would the lava dissapears in the fd? I don't see much pointing ridley being a hazard but so far I think he is playable

Freaky Mutant Man

Smash Apprentice
Gematsu/SalRomano's leaks. I doubt we are going far beyond 50 slots (I cans see 52 characters being the maximum we get).

Sakurai's wording ever since the original Pyrosphere unveil has also hinted at a Stage Hazard version of Ridley.
While I do think Boss Ridley is more likely than Playable Ridley at this point, I'm not so sure that an assumption on roster size is a very compelling argument. Sure, the Gematsu E3 leak has 4 out of 6 right so far and there's yet to be any really compelling evidence against the second Gematsu leak (even if "X/Y Pokemon" still seems kinda iffy, there's reason to believe the tipster simply might not have been able to identify Greninja by name), but neither made any statement on how many more newcomers there would be. The only still-running leak I know of that makes a statement on roster size is the RosalinaX leak ("48 characters, 4 cuts"), and until we either get a formal statement on roster size or the game gets released, there's nothing to really confirm or disconfirm it. I see where you're coming from with 50-52 characters, but I don't feel like assumptions like that make for a good argument.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
The primary thing I am worried about is that the team will have already have decided the Clone Engine spots (there are five more remaining) by the time we get a formal unveil for the playable version of Ridley (probably June).

My biggest worry is that Ridley haters will continue to believe that Ridley is not playable even after this happens, and will continue to believe Sakurai is "trolling them" up until the game's release in August or September.
Fixed for you

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
If a bunch of fans shouting can get Sonic added to Brawl, I am sure the same could happen for Ridley for Project M.

FYI, in the unofficial poll in the Project M section of the site, Ridley came in second place (only behind Isaac), and that was when Sakurai was not as obvious with Stage Hazardley as he is now.

The Project M team is also aware that Ridley is a popularly requested character (they make references to Ridley's popularity on both the ROB and Norfair pages on the official Project M site).

The biggest obstacle facing Ridley's inclusion in Project M is that the team does not want to add in characters that will show as playable characters in Smash 4, and that Ridley would be much trickier to implement than most other characters.
Sakurai is obvious with hazard ridley as he is obvious with palutena, adventure mode, pacman and zamus` voice actor. Read this as HE NEVER EVEN CALLED HIM RIDLEY NOR DID HE SAID HE IS A BOSS LIKE HE DID WITH YELLOW DEVIL AND WALUIGI (waluigi is a AT, i know). We just saw his shadow while Sakurai (`s translator) said that line, nothing else. Technicaly, he IS a boss, like Bowser, Ganondorf and Dededededededede is, so, he may appear in other stages. This line doesn`t helps Ridley, i know, but it doesn`t slices his throat and dumps him into the river of idiotic ridley detractors either.
And its not that tricky to implement him since he can just use a lot of physical attacks and flamethrower neutral special. Especially if they somehow managed to separate pokemon trainer into 3 characters and game them new down specials. UNLESS they aren`t that skilled (which i doubt) or have no imagination (which i doubt too). Ridley already was implemented with a hack that also includes SSBB Ridley model ruined by Charizard`s rig/bone set.
And who the metroid is Isaac?

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok I'm going out on a limb here

I'm pretty sure project m ridley is real

But if ridley turns out to be playable in ssb4 I think they are going to cancel it

Oh by the way as for the ridley flying probelm 2 scenarios

A sakurai said what you see might be changed so temporary use infinite flying ridley to make us think he's a boss and not playable

B his idle and fast walking animation plus when a character is in his foot

And for the argues theres no conclusion to ridley being playable or stage boss its 50/50 for both at this point

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The primary thing I am worried about is that the team will have already have decided the Clone Engine spots (there are five more remaining) by the time we get a formal unveil for the stage hazard version of Ridley (probably June).

My biggest worry is that Ridley supporters will continue to believe that Ridley is playable even after this happens, and will continue to believe Sakurai is "trolling them" up until the game's release in August or September.
Ridley would be playable with a cloned moveset in Project M? Also, is there a limit to the number of characters that the team can include?

What you just described is inevitably going to happen with the fans, it's a matter of ensuring that the realist fans with foresight sway the Project M developers in their direction.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
While I do think Boss Ridley is more likely than Playable Ridley at this point, I'm not so sure that an assumption on roster size is a very compelling argument. Sure, the Gematsu E3 leak has 4 out of 6 right so far and there's yet to be any really compelling evidence against the second Gematsu leak (even if "X/Y Pokemon" still seems kinda iffy, there's reason to believe the tipster simply might not have been able to identify Greninja by name), but neither made any statement on how many more newcomers there would be. The only still-running leak I know of that makes a statement on roster size is the RosalinaX leak ("48 characters, 4 cuts"), and until we either get a formal statement on roster size or the game gets released, there's nothing to really confirm or disconfirm it. I see where you're coming from with 50-52 characters, but I don't feel like assumptions like that make for a good argument.
Let's assume somehow that every veteran from Brawl returns for Smash 4, that brings it up to 44 slots. Let's also assume that every Gematsu newcomer that has not been unveiled yet is also in (Mii, Pac-Man, Palutena, Chrom, Shulk, Chorus Men), that brings it up to 50. Let's also assume we get Mewtwo back, and one of Takamaru and a DK newcomer.

Most likely though, we will be faced with some cuts (at the very least Snake, and probably Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Ike). So that opens the doors for some additional spots in a roughly 50 count roster. However, I see characters such as Mewtwo, Takamaru, and a DK newcomer as much more likely than Ridley at this point.

Fixed for you
I don't see just because I think Ridley won't be playable in Smash 4 that I am a "Ridley hater". I am probably the original Ridley supporter for Smash Bros. (ask Oasis). :laugh:

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Ridley would be playable with a cloned moveset in Project M? Also, is there a limit to the number of characters that the team can include?

What you just described is inevitably going to happen with the fans, it's a matter of ensuring that the realist fans with foresight sway the Project M developers in their direction.
I don't think the Project M team can actually 'create' new characters, instead they use existing characters as a base model and perform alterations to their animations and such. Roy's base was Marth, and Mewtwo's base was Lucario.

I also believe that they cannot insert new voice clips either, instead for each voice clip that is introduced they have to replace a voice clip of other characters, that's why when you fight Galleom he has some of Mewtwo's sound effects.

I'm not well versed on how the Project M team does their operations but I assume this is roughly correct.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

There is a limit to the amount of newcomers that can include with the Clone Engine.

The Clone Engine allows up to seven newcomers to Brawl. Already Mewtwo and Roy have been added in.

Mewtwo himself is not a clone, so that dispels the notion that Clone Engine characters have to be "clones" of existing characters on the roster. However, Mewtwo's model likely used Lucario's as a base.

Ridley would obviously be a completely new character. However, his initial base would probably be Charizard or Bowser.

I think though if there is a big enough outcry, the team will include Ridley even if they have decided all the slots (probably will dump whatever character is the furthest from completion though). I also think that Ridley would definitely be their most challenging and daunting addition.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Actually no, not really. Non-clones have ben confirmed to be feasible. More difficult than clones, but feasible, nonetheless.

Edit: Slightly off-topic- Chrono, I wouldn't be surprised if Lyn was the first newcomer confirmed for Project M, considering out of the top 3 in that unofficial poll, she never really had a decent chance of being in Smash 4 and her disconfirmation is unambiguous.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I

I also believe that they cannot insert new voice clips either, instead for each voice clip that is introduced they have to replace a voice clip of other characters, that's why when you fight Galleom he has some of Mewtwo's sound effects.
Yeah, the lack of available sound effect files is one of the biggest obstacles facing the Project M team. Currently, the sound effects for Mewtwo and Roy replace Galleom and Duon's respectively.

Edit: Slightly off-topic- Chrono, I wouldn't be surprised if Lyn was the first newcomer confirmed for Project M, considering out of the top 3 in that unofficial poll, she never really had a decent chance of being in Smash 4 and her disconfirmation is unambiguous.
Yes, I am betting VERY strongly we are getting Lyn as a newcomer in Project M (as well as Isaac).

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Wh-why do NEARLY EVERYONE THINKS DIRECT LOWERED/RISED RIDLEY`S CHANCES EVEN THROUGH IT DID TO HIS CHANCES AS MUCH AS DEVELOPERS OF BIG RIGS PAYED ATTENTION TO THEIR "GAME"?! *caps mode off*
And i really hope they won`t use any of the currently available vertex/model hacks of Ridley because vertex hack Ridley looks bulky and has few problems, while model hack Ridley IS WORST WAY TO INCLUDE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHERBRAINING NECK AND PROPORTIONS. Either they should use original unaltered model, make a better version of the model hack or make roidley model hack (which is unlikely). Otherwise, HE WILL BE RUINED FOREVER (i don`t really like using bold and red text).
Also, they won`t have any problems with Ridley`s sounds since they already available in the game.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
And i really hope they won`t use any of the currently available vertex/model hacks of Ridley because vertex hack Ridley looks bulky and has few problems, while model hack Ridley IS WORST WAY TO INCLUDE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHERBRAINING NECK AND PROPORTIONS. Either they should use original unaltered model, make a better version of the model hack or make roidley model hack (which is unlikely). .
They (Project M team) already said they would use entirely new models for any characters that already had existing models in Brawl.

For example, an Assist Trophy character like Isaac would not use his Assist Trophy model in Project M, but rather an entirely new model that is on the same quality as the rest of the cast.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I personally took revealing Ridley on the April Fool's day video as something they did to avoid unhappy users. In the event that Ridley is confirmed for SSB4, then can say it was a joke and that's that. No(t as many) hard feelings. If they announced that they were planning on adding Ridley outright, and he's later confirmed to be playable in SSB4, then they can't cancel him without some major outlash from the community.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
They (Project M team) already said they would use entirely new models for any characters that already had existing models in Brawl.

For example, an Assist Trophy character like Isaac would not use his Assist Trophy model in Project M, but rather an entirely new model that is on the same quality as the rest of the cast.
Then i have nothing to worry about other than (If he is in ssb4) needing to buy ssb4 and wiiu or (if in project m) downloading the latest version. If they will decide to include him, will model be same as pretty detailed SSBB model with at least 120 bones or same thing, but with different bone set?
I personally took revealing Ridley on the April Fool's day video as something they did to avoid unhappy users. In the event that Ridley is confirmed for SSB4, then can say it was a joke and that's that. No(t as many) hard feelings. If they announced that they were planning on adding Ridley outright, and he's later confirmed to be playable in SSB4, then they can't cancel him without some major outlash from the community.
Major outlash will happen if they won`t include him and neither ssb4 developers will OR if there is fools that will think Ridley just wasted slot and want their favourite characters without thinking too much or making research on the character. I hope neither of those outcomes will be right. And i remember dat video...ike climbers...Ike Climbers for Smash 4! And Ridley for Project M if he will fail to join SSB4 cast (i doubt it, but still...).

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Major outlash will happen if they won`t include him and neither ssb4 developers will OR if there is fools that will think Ridley just wasted slot and want their favourite characters without thinking too much or making research on the character. I hope neither of those outcomes will be right. And i remember dat video...ike climbers...Ike Climbers for Smash 4! And Ridley for Project M if he will fail to join SSB4 cast (i doubt it, but still...).
Again, if he's in SSB4, they probably won't add him into Project M. If he's not in SSB4, then they probably will add him into Project M. And when it comes to the fools, they'll be there no matter who makes it in. That's always been the case.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Again, if he's in SSB4, they probably won't add him into Project M. If he's not in SSB4, then they probably will add him into Project M. And when it comes to the fools, they'll be there no matter who makes it in. That's always been the case.
Wait...according to this, then what if Mewtwo and/or Roy will be in SSB4? Or they were added because they already was in Melee? And fools is what makes us angry and this world/internet (mostly internet) worse...but they can be ignored.
We are slowly going from Ridley for SSB4 discussion to Ridley for Project M or SSB4 discussion...aren`t we/isn`t it?

And poor omega ridley...now he knows that blue glowing drugs are bad especially if they are spread by a sentient planet and a living armor made entirely out of said drug. What a bad lesson...

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Wait...according to this, then what if Mewtwo and/or Roy will be in SSB4? Or they were added because they already was in Melee?..
Mewtwo and Roy are special exceptions I think since they were both already in Melee and were planned for Brawl. It also helps that Project M strives to bring the best attributes of Melee into Brawl.

So even if Mewtwo and Roy do end up in Smash 4, it will not impact their place in Project M since they were both added in long before the game was released.

The only characters that the Project M team has said are an absolute no-go as far as adding in newcomers are concerned are:
1. Characters that did not make any appearance whatsoever in Brawl (no appearance as a trophy or sticker).
2. Characters (newcomers) that have already been confirmed for Smash 4 (pretty much only applies to Villager and Little Mac, considering that every other Smash 4 newcomer so far falls under the first point).

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And poor omega ridley...now he knows that blue glowing drugs are bad especially if they are spread by a sentient planet and a living armor made entirely out of said drug. What a bad lesson...
Untitledp.png

" -shrugs- What? It was not my fault....the freaking Phazon curse started since I fell into the Impact crater.....IT WAS SAMUS' FAULT!"

xD I should draw one day Omega being carried by his crew to a hospital....all paralized...poor Rids...

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If it turns out Ridley isnt playable Im going to be VERY dissapointed, in both the game and Sakurai. Metroid is a pretty major Nintendo IP and its about time it got more reps, and who better than the main character's arch rival, who is in every game and even has his own theme song for Christ's sake. I mean we already got Bowser, Ganondorf, Dedede, Wolf, so why not? Heck, if its the case of limited resources then do it like you did Ganondorf and make him a clone of Charlizard or something, just get him in there. Plus, we need more villains in Smash period.

That being said, just like I stated before I believe in Ridley's inclusion into the Smash 4 roster. We shall see what future brings but Im hopeful.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
If it turns out Ridley isnt playable Im going to be VERY dissapointed, in both the game and Sakurai. Metroid is a pretty major Nintendo IP and its about time it got more reps, and who better than the main character's arch rival, who is in every game and even has his own theme song for Christ's sake.
I agree with you, but Ridley doesn't appear in Echoes or Hunters.

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664
Once upon a time, in the land of FanFiction, this happened...

Ridley X Samus is cute and all.....but after a while....

and this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how the "Ridley is too Big" meme started.:chuckle:

Ridley is too Big?....THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID:troll:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Wh-why do NEARLY EVERYONE THINKS DIRECT LOWERED/RISED RIDLEY`S CHANCES EVEN THROUGH IT DID TO HIS CHANCES AS MUCH AS DEVELOPERS OF BIG RIGS PAYED ATTENTION TO THEIR "GAME"?! *caps mode off*
And i really hope they won`t use any of the currently available vertex/model hacks of Ridley because vertex hack Ridley looks bulky and has few problems, while model hack Ridley IS WORST WAY TO INCLUDE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHERBRAINING NECK AND PROPORTIONS. Either they should use original unaltered model, make a better version of the model hack or make roidley model hack (which is unlikely). Otherwise, HE WILL BE RUINED FOREVER (i don`t really like using bold and red text).
Also, they won`t have any problems with Ridley`s sounds since they already available in the game.
Confirmation bias; they just chose to ignore evidence in Ridley's favor. So when Sakurai made that ambiguous allusion, they chose to ignore what it meant for playable Ridley whilst merely focusing on what it meant for stage hazard Ridley.

It doesn't really matter what they think though; or at least it shouldn't. Objectivity will prevail eventually; probably at E3.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Confirmation bias; they just chose to ignore evidence in Ridley's favor. So when Sakurai made that ambiguous allusion, they chose to ignore what it meant for playable Ridley whilst merely focusing on what it meant for stage hazard Ridley.

It doesn't really matter what they think though; or at least it shouldn't. Objectivity will prevail eventually; probably at E3.
Curious, but do you think that the Ridley we saw was playable, or that there will be another, playable Ridley?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Just gonna say there's definitely been a picture with lava from the side hitting the stage and somebody on it. 100%

That said, I feel this thread has gotten along fine without any of the old day stuff. For all the "giving up hope" and not-imaginative/not-Sakurai bashing we do, people do actually come here to discuss the character they support (or previously did), with the occasional level-headed (sometimes less so) detractors to get a say in edgewise. The thread's title and discourse have been changed to reflect that. Discussion is to be restricted to exactly what the title says. Artwork and Metroid-series discussion pertaining to Ridley are still allowed, but the rest will be dealt with as spam accordingly.
Yeah, I'm pretty impressed, we've had a few overly enthusiastic members when it comes to detractors, but this is arguable much worse than anything that happened pre brawl (excluding when the roster was leaked), but this place is far from feral.

While I still do think Ridley is most likely a boss on the pyropshere, I still have hope. I was like 99% toon link was deconfirmed, so I'm not gonna jump on any trains yet

TRAINS

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I believe that there is only one Ridley; I don't disregard the notion that a second one is plausible, but it isn't something that I personally believe.
To fellow A Song of Ice and Fire buddy: I agree with this. Ridley supports are saying there could be two Ridleys. It could be true, but it has never happened before. And smash avoids confusion by darkening an lightening similar characters.

Top Bottom